Status: c'est fini.

The Nerd Boy

It's time, it's time;

Image
It was strange to think that any of this was real. I thought to myself that I didn't like Francis that way, I only tried to convince myself this because I thought that Francis hated me. What happened at my house made me feel that way but after Francis actually admitted the truth to me earlier, I feel like I'm on cloud nine.

Francis likes me?! Shock horror. I didn't think the boy was capable of feelings such as this and towards me especially. I'm glad he doesn't hate me, that's one thing I didn't want - the guy I like to hate me. So yeah, I do like him. I kind of realized that after thinking it over and over about the feeling of him kissing me and then I sort of lost any rationality that I might have had before.

Had this changed us at all? No, not much, we didn't act any differently to how we did before. Although, we hadn't really talked about where this would take our relationship. For some odd reason, I really couldn't see Francis actually committing and being with someone.

I didn't want to think that but from rumors and my own eyes I could see this. I guess I'd have to talk to him, I wanted to be with him, and of course I did. I just had to make sure.

On the other hand, Kennedy was acting really strange. Ever since he found out that Francis likes me and that I feel the same way, he's been different. Different meaning he wasn't pining over me like he used to.

Of course, I'd rather he didn't do such a thing but still it was strange that his attitude had suddenly changed. He was acting like he did before he confessed to me but it was too fake and calculated. It seemed that everything he did or said was strained.

Another thing I had noticed was the fact that he was hanging out more with Francis's friend Carson. No matter what happened, I still wanted to be Kennedy's best friend but I sort of felt he was replacing me with Carson.

We weren't talking as much as before and not doing silly things or laughing about god knows what. I missed that, I really did. I wanted my best friend back.

I couldn't stop the dreamy look that had appeared across my face that whole day. I had my head up in the clouds - thinking of Francis and then I would be dragged back down when I realized my best friend was not acting right.

I kind of needed a break and I hated being at school. I wanted to go home and get away from everyone. I couldn't do that though, heck, my dad would not be happy if I took a day off. He'd ground me forever.

I had a tutoring session today, I wondered what would happen and if Francis and I would actually get any work done. I was going to use this opportunity to ask him some questions.

I was walking to my first class which happened to be art. It's one of the lessons I have Kennedy in. I was going to make sure he knew that I was his best friend and he couldn't just replace me with a guy he doesn't even know that well.

I mean come on. I'm much cuter and friendly than Carson. The guy fights all the time and the only time when he's actually like a normal person is with the guy he likes.

I turned a corner, recognizing the back of Kennedy's hair as I rushed over to him and only realized a second later that Carson was with him too. They were talking about something, I couldn't really tell. When I approached them they stopped their conversation abruptly.

Carson gave me a smile and then looked back at Kennedy. "I've got to go to DT now. See you later, Kenny."

He waved at him before Carson walked away and out of sight. I raised an eyebrow at Kennedy, folding my arms across my chest.

"Kenny?" I questioned.

No one called Kennedy any nicknames. It was only Kennedy and that was all. He didn't even want me to call him anything but Kennedy. So did Carson get special treatment or something? This was too weird. Kennedy bit his lip, becoming shy. Wait, why the hell was he becoming shy?

"Yeah," he trailed off, "I think we better go in now, don't you think?" His gaze was directed at the door as he tried to avoid my questions, again.

I rolled my eyes, grabbing his arm before he could leave. "Kennedy, what's going on?" I asked.

Kennedy sighed and then told me bluntly, "Carson and I have founded a club. It's called: The lonely boys who don't get what they want because God probably hates them."

I snorted, knowing that Kennedy was trying to change the subject by acting silly. Or was he? Was Kennedy still trying to get over me? Did he lie when he said he had gotten over me? I didn't even know how to ask such a question.

"But that doesn't explain why you let him call you Kenny," I paused, an idea forming in my head, "Because I'm your best friend I should be allowed to call you nicknames too! Like Kenny!"

He grimaced at me. "When you say it, it only creeps me out. I can understand why Francis doesn't like nicknames now."

I pouted, hitting him gently. "I've got my eyes on you and Carson. You guys better not be doing something behind my back."

This made me think about the things they could possibly be doing. A thought popped up in my head. Could Kennedy move on that quickly. When he's had crushes before and he was dumped or rejected he wouldn't move on so fast. Maybe, I was looking too much into it. That was probable.

"You make it sound like Carson and me are secretly getting it on - like in your room or something," he smirked, keeping a completely straight face.

My jaw dropped. "Are you?!" I questioned, I was too gullible.

Kennedy suddenly blushed crimson. "No! I don't like him like that. He likes someone else too!"

Too. So he wasn't over me. Maybe I could help Kennedy and Carson get together, Kennedy needs some love and then Carson wouldn't be replacing me as his best friend because he'd fit in that other slot.

I grinned, maniacally. That's not a bad idea at all. Maybe I should get Francis to help me; he might be up to it. Kennedy looked at me warily before shaking his head, heading into the classroom.

~

"So, Mr. Gordon," Francis smirked at me, "What are we learning today?"

Francis sat right next to me, leaning his body weight on me. Was that supposed to mean anything more? Because this was learning time, not sexy time, unfortunately.

I tried to push him off me, but damn that boy, I wasn't strong enough.

"Actually, I thought we should go over the stuff I've taught you as the exam is tomorrow after all," I informed him.

This must have completely skipped Francis's mind as he sat back on his chair and groaned when realization hit him.

"Fuck, why the hell did you have to tell me that?" he sighed, "I can already see that F."

"You're not going to get an F. You've become much better and if you get an F then I'm just going to have to teach you a lesson," I told him, not being able to stop the smirk forming on my lips.

I didn't mean an academic lesson, if that is what you were thinking.

Francis turned on his chair to face me, his hand reaching up to caress my cheek as he leaned forward, planting a slow but meaningful kiss on my lips. He pulled away and I groaned, not being able to take it.

"Why are you such a good kisser?" I demanded.

He shrugged, grinning. Neither of us cared whether anyone could see us. I pulled Francis back towards me, my arms wrapping around his neck as I kissed him fiercely and the next thing I knew, Francis's teeth pulled on my bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Our tongues fought for dominance and I felt like this couldn't get any more perfect. My mind was turned into a mess from a simple action that made me go crazy. Francis pulled away again.

"I want to take you out on a date," he announced.

I raised an eyebrow at him. "Seriously?"

He seemed taken aback by my response, as his eyebrows furrowed. I couldn't stop a giggle from escaping my lips at his kicked puppy expression.

"What do you mean, seriously? Don't you want to go out with me?" he inquired.

It was strange in my mind that Francis would take anyone on a date, I don't know, it was just a bit odd. I didn't have any complaints though, none whatsoever.

"Of course I do. I just don't see you as the dating type," I admitted.

Maybe I should learn to not say anything at all. Who cares if he wasn't the dating type, how could I question him asking me on a date? Something was wrong with me.

"I guess you're right. I'm usually not, but with you I could be," he smiled at me.

Did my heart melt right then? Fucking hell yes.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I've caught up with my pre-writes meaning that updates will be a little slower now.


Kade Holloway.
VoltageIsInMe
xXEmilypXx
Dying Rose
Hot Chelle Rae[x2]
trixcereal
Wake!UP!DEaD!
grape1
DoYouEvenCare?
his.delirium
CheeseMonsterrr
FoREVerFiction
Loser Of The Year
candyxrocknroll
Thanks for commenting!
Comment&Subscribe?
Don't be a silent reader ;)