Status: c'est fini.

The Nerd Boy

Let me start at the end;

Image
Mornings were never my thing but I'm sure that can be said for many other teenagers my age. I miss lying in bed and wasting the day away, the thought of having to get up and go to school completely ruins that. Of course, it could be worse, Icould be at the bottom of the food chain, not where I am now. I'm not the King of the school, I'll admit that but I see myself as a quite high authority figure compared to others.

 I have a high expectations when I meet people, I judge them as soon as I see them, that's why it is hard to get into my circle. Kennedy forced his way in, he's a kind of person that no matter how hard you try to keep them out of your lives they always persist without failure to stay in. Carson is a snickering idiot that only thinks with his fists, maybe that's why I've included him, because he isn't weak. If I'm strong then I have to be surrounded by others who are equally strong, that's my logic. You always have those who try to get in, who I deny without a second thought, I've had that before, there are many wannabes around. 

On the other hand, there are people like Oscar Gordon, those who I clearly want nothing to do with and if I have to deal with them it won't be in a pleasant way. I don't know what these people are really like but they are all clearly know it all's who have their heads up in clouds full of studying and god knows what. I'd never be able to understand why they even like school at all. 

So how come, if I don't want to deal with the likes of Oscar, why the hell am I sitting with a classroom all alone with him? I blame it on my lack of luck. Mr. Faye, the annoying English teacher, informed me that he wanted to see me after classes. I assumed he was just going to give me another lecture about how I am failing this class and if I don't do something soon then it will affect my future. But most of the time I don't really listen to him blabbing on.

I made my way to Class 5A and sitting in the room talking to the teacher was none other than the little King of nerds himself. Those glasses were ridiculous, he really needed to get rid of them, maybe then he might have a chance of being in the in-crowd. Or maybe not, he's too far down the loser line. 

"Oh, I'm sorry. I'll come back later," I said to Mr. Faye hoping to make a quick exit before all my worst nightmares came true. 

He managed to close the door before I could escape as I groaned in defeat. Don't tell me what I think this is because I have a really bad feeling. 

"Francis this is your new tutor, I'm sure you'll get along just fine," the teacher informed me. 

I stared at him and then at Oscar in disbelief, this couldn't be happening. Not to me. I've already said so many times that I didn't want a tutor, how would Oscar Gordon make it seem better? This is the craziest idea that this teacher ever had, I think it was better when he was tutoring, but then again, I hated that. The guy was way too bossy. 

I was in the right mood to cause some havoc as I was really angry. But I managed to calm myself down and took deep breaths. "I am not getting tutored by that freak," I demanded. 

Even though I kept on saying that, Mr. Faye insisted that I do as he says. Still, that didn't mean I was actually going to go to these tutoring lessons. I was going to ditch every single one because I really did not like the thought of an hour long with Four Eyes. No freaking way. 

"So, I'll leave and let Oscar tell you the schedule," Mr. Faye nodded at Oscar, I saw from the corner of my eye that Oscar didn't seem as pleased either. 

The door opened and shut leaving me alone with Oscar before I got the chance to object to this ridiculous idea. I looked at Oscar, seeing his unease perfectly painted on his features. 

"Erm, for the schedule I thought maybe every Wednesday after school. The library will be open then until 8PM. If that's alright with you," he suggested unsurely. 

The shyness of this boy was unbelievable, he seemed to be genuinely scared around me. Who could blame him though. His mention of the library reminded me that I had never set foot in the place and I had been planning not to.

I dug my hands in my pockets. "You know, I'm not going," I informed him.

There was a couple foot steps apart from us but I could see worry flash across his face as quick as lightening. Shouldn't he be happy about this? I'm sure he doesn't want to spend time with me an hour every Wednesday. From the look of his face, there was something else going on here. Maybe he was getting extra credit, that would make a lot of sense. 

He walked over to Mr. Faye's desk, picking up a folder. I peered at it noticing with dismay that it was mine. 

"First off, you need to do this, Mr. Faye wants you to try tutoring. Secondly, I think it's for a good reason," he flicked through the folder and picked out a sheet, "Mr F student." 

He gave me the paper as I looked over it noticing it was the one I did only a few weeks ago. For the Macbeth one I had gotten a D, but for this one it was far worse. It just shows that my stupidity knows no bounds.

I glared at him, how dare he act like this? He had completely changed his character from before, I suspected him to be stuttering and to be shy. Now, he was smirking at me like he had the upper hand. I really did not like Oscar Gordon, not one bit. 

I crumpled the paper up, throwing it into the bin. "I don't fucking need this, can't you understand that I am not doing it." 

Nothing could make me change my mind, when my mind was set it couldn't be changed. Besides, the result would be the same as the other tutors I had. Oscar wouldn't have been an exception, that was for sure. I walked to the exit and opened the door but of course Oscar was following me out. I looked around, making sure no one else was around to see us standing together because that would be very hard to explain. 

"You're going to do it, Francis," he gave a tiny smile, "I'm sure Kennedy has told you that I am very persistent." 

No, Kennedy never talks about you. He should have warned me though, Oscar was not just an ordinary geek, he had way more guts. Maybe that's why Kennedy and Oscar were friends because they could both be conniving and devious. That was very probable. This wouldn't change my mind though, nothing could make me want to spend an hour doing English with Oscar. He couldn't do anything. 

I sneered at him, "Let's just see you try."
♠ ♠ ♠
I hope you all liked this chapter :)
I personally think Kennedy is a sweetheart, he's my favourite ;)

thisxchicksxnotxokay
Dying Rose
ElyRae
trixcereal
Kade Holloway.
forever;yours
AllTimePanic!Romance
RainbowsEnd
a7x.Sick.Puppie.x

xo <3 thanks so much!

I love you all. Please comment and subscribe!
Don't be a silent reader :)