Status: c'est fini.

The Nerd Boy

The part I haven't figured out yet;

Image
I'm so devious, heck, I'm not even afraid to admit that. Maybe it's because I've hung around Kennedy so much that his crazy deviousness has rubbed off on me. I'm not a good little boy like people would assume I am. It seems like Francis got tricked into thinking this too, he was acting like spending an hour every Wednesday with me was torture.

I couldn't say I was that thrilled about it either but I'm not that bad to be around, I am nice when you get to know me. It's not like I care about Francis's opinion of me, I really don't. Frankly, I can't wait for him to get better at English so all of this will be over but who knows how long that will take. He's struggling at the basics of English, that means I have a lot of work to do.

Currently, I was at the back of my house playing a mindless game of throwing the ball back and forth in a game called piggy in the middle with Kennedy and my sister, Emma. Both are very competitive so far all that's been going on is almost war cries and bad sportsmanship on Kennedy's part. Kennedy just decided to invite himself other, he does that all the time so we're very much used to it. Anyway, my dad is friends with his parents, so they get along just fine.

"Why do I have to be the one in the middle?" Kennedy moped giving me a sad pouty look.

After all of Kennedy's hard work of trying to avoid losing, I had managed to grab the ball before he could catch it from Emma. I poked my tongue out at him liking the feeling of actually exceeding something that Kennedy had lost in. Although, he looked determined now to get out of the middle. It was funny how he took this so seriously, it was only a game. Emma threw the ball towards me where I noticed the obvious flaw in our plan because unfortunately compared to me, Kennedy was a giant. Too bad I'm so small, even though I did try .

Kennedy was stepping backwards, watching the ball's path and not looking away for a second. "I got it, I got it!" He reached his hands up into the air and instead of only catching the ball, he ended up tripping up on his own feet and falling on top of me. Emma gasped as she ran over towards us.

The stupid lug didn't seem to realize that he was currently laying on top of me, all he could think about was the fact that the ball was in his hands. Did that matter at all?

"Get off of me!" I demanded bringing Kennedy back to reality.

He laughed awkwardly before slowly getting up and turning around, he held out a hand as I clasped it. Kennedy pulled me up as I staggered forwards slightly and regained my balance.

"Erm, sorry..." he apologized.

I punched him gently, a small smirk stretching across my lips. "It's fine. Oh, I forgot to ask you this. Where does Francis usually hang out before school ends?" I asked.

Tomorrow was a Wednesday, meaning I had to tutor Francis. To be honest, I wasn't looking forward to it at all, I had a feeling there would be more arguing than studying.

"He's usually with Carson near where bikes are," Kennedy answered. "Oscar, you realize he isn't going to want to come to tutoring when he's around his mates. Do you want me to come with you to get him?"

I took the ball of Kennedy which had been currently in his hands and threw it to Emma to put away.

"Thanks for worrying about me but it will be completely fine," I assured him.

He shrugged but still didn't look 100% convinced. Sometimes, he really did worry about me too much, I wasn't a weakling, I could take care of myself. Kennedy scratched the back of his head, licking his lips. "Do you want to watch a movie or something," he suggested.

I smiled, "Why not?"

Image


Pushing through the crowd of people, I peered through to see none other than Francis Darson himself making a fool of a poor kid cowering before him. Usually, I'd be disgusted by this and I still am but that isn't what I came here for.

Most of the time, I'd stay clear away from Francis and his mates, they were bad news and if you got mixed up with them you were only heading for an early grave. Your school reputation, or whatever was left of it, would be destroyed. Because that's how Francis, Carson and all of the rest of them were like, they took pleasure in humiliating those lesser than them and saw it as nothing but a joke to laugh at for themselves.

I thought it was heartless but who knows what was going on in their heads when they did such things. I had no idea what would happen if I interrupted Francis, but I had to inform him about tutoring, we had to go to the library now. I sighed heavily, I had a feeling that this would go wrong.

"Francis!" I yelled over the mass of people hoping my voice reached him.

Whether it was lucky or not, Francis turned his head from shouting at the poor boy and gave me the most deathliest glare I have ever seen in my life. A shiver went up my spine as all of the attention was suddenly on me.

Francis smirked at me as he walked away from the other boy and towards me. The boy he had been yelling at saw this as an opportunity to make an escape, leaving me as the next victim.

"What do you want, geek?" he questioned, his voice practically dripping with venom.

Fuck, this isn't going to work is it. He's too proud to come with me to the bloody library, especially with all of his friends and nearly the whole entire school watching him. He doesn't have the guts. So it seems that Francis isn't so strong after all, he thinks about other people's view on him too.

"Tutoring," I answered sharply.

His lip twitched for a second before he keeled over laughing. I stared at him as his voice rang through the room. He suddenly stopped his hysterics before he walked straight up to me and grabbed me by my shirt. A maniacal grin was still present on his face.

"Listen here, Oscar. I'm sure you'll understand because you're so smart but I'm not going to tutoring. Tell that to Mr. Faye too," he instructed.

He let go of me, thinking that he had won this time. Poor boy, he has no idea what I have in store for him. Did he expect me to suddenly give in to him, to actually act like all the other mindless idiots here? I was my own person and I always got what I wanted. If Mr. Faye really meant it when he said that it would go to my application, then I couldn't just let Francis do what he wanted. I sniggered, the naivety of this boy was incredible. I had so much more up my sleeve.

Francis looked at me with a puzzled look. I might as well unveil what I have on him now. Kennedy had nothing to worry about, I was completely in control.

"I'm sure, Francis, that you'd rather not let other people find about your poor grades. But it's not just that, there's this one essay isn't there where you got too personal." The last word seemed to ooze out of my tongue.

His eyes went wide with recognition. "You wouldn't."

Hook, line, and sinker.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hehe, Oscar <3
I haven't checked this over and edited it, but I'll do that at the weekend :)

TearsOfTheHeart7[x2]
Dying Rose
Skeleton_kitten1313
DoYouEvenCare?
thisxchicksxnotxokay
trixcereal
ElyRae
AllTimePanic!Romance
forever;yours

Thank you! Hope to hear from more of you ;)

Don't be a silent reader :)