A Twisted Love Day

~Le Crueset's Demise~

The preparations for the celebration that night was nearly complete, as well as Le Creuset’s. He set the alarm for midnight. “With Felicity out of my hair, I can get to Kirsten. At last, I have prevailed!” Athrun pushed a high- cut silver Chon Sang at Kira with silver slippers. “Eh? How am I supposed to move if I’m wearing this?” “Oh, right- there’s a pair of silver pants over there. I actually thought you were supposed to make Le Creuset want you.” Kira grumbled. While he was putting the silver satin pants on, Mwu suddenly went in the room and said: “Hey, it’s almost time.” Just then, he noticed Kira in the process of getting his other foot into the pants and said quite audibly: “Oh, I’m sorry- I didn’t realize that your fiancée was busy getting dressed.” The kindly housekeeper was passing by and sweeping the foyer outside the room when she saw Mwu open the door quite widely while Kira was apparently still in shock. The housekeeper hit Mwu with the broom that she was using and peeped in the room. “Oh, I’m sorry. Is this man bothering you? He’s been doing that to the rest of ladies here who come from the hot springs.” She shooed him out but not quite closed the door. “You pervert! You should be ashamed of yourself!” “But, but… I was only- it wasn’t me-” “Only what! “ “Only making sure that they were ok…” “Excuses, excuses! Oh my, such maniacs! Get out of here before I beat you to a pulpit!” the housekeeper said, shaking her broom at him.
Le Creuset was leaning on the other side of the wall, chuckling. “Well, well, La Flaga, looks like someone’s been hanging around the hot springs. Tsk, tsk. Pervert, eh?” “If anyone’s a pervert, that’s certainly you, Le Creuset!” “Well now, La Flaga, before you find out what’s to become, it will be too late! I’ll have your cat, and so much more!” “I don’t think so.” “I shall prevail, La Flaga!” Rau laughed and left. “Damn you, Le Creuset!” Mwu muttered. Azrael was passing to go to his room when he heard Le Creuset’s name. “I HEARD HIS NAME SOMEWHERE AROUND HERE. HAVE YOU SEEN MY LOVE?” “Yes indeed, Azrael. As a matter of fact, he went over there.” Mwu pointed to the direction he went off to. “THANKS! WAIT FOR ME, MY LOVE!”
Kira finally got to his senses and picked up the dagger he put in his hair and walked out with Athrun at his side and whispered: “Remember, whatever you do, free the ladies and make sure nothing happens to them. The alarm is set at twelve, so you’ll only have ten minutes to set them all free, because Le Creuset placed a twenty-four hour love potion in the pool. Don’t forget it!” “Stop pressuring me!” Deakka passed by the hallway and accidentally overheard the last phrase. “So! Athrun IS marrying Kirsten. Wait till everyone hears about the good news, and I’ll be best man!” Deakka went off to include it in the announcements before the presiding speech.
Kirsten and Athrun went to the Hot Spring Palace for the opening remarks. “I’m going to leave you here, and for sure, the ghost will be sure to carry you off and bring you there.” Kira nodded. “Honey, let me just get drinks for us. I’ll be right back, ok?” Kira sighed. “It creeps me out when he grins like that.” Just before Athrun stood to pick up the beverages, Deakka announced that Athrun and Kirsten were soon to be wed. Everyone applauded while the girls rose their voices in protest. As expected, Le Creuset swung across the commotion and swept Kirsten away into his ‘cove’. As soon as he got there, he sighed. “Good thing that the damn rope did not break… or else… oh- hello, ladies! It’s about time you… be mine. Mwahahahaha.” “Uh… are you forgetting something?” the ladies asked. “And what might that be? I’m dressed for success!” All the ladies broke out in laughter. “Why? What’s wrong with what I’m wearing?” “Tarzan thinks we’re still in the jungle. I wonder what happened to Baloo?” Cagalli said. “Who’s Baloo?” Rau asked. All the ladies broke out in laughter again. “He’s a chimpanzee, you idiot!” Cagalli said while laughing. “You won’t be laughing at me for long, ladies. Soon, you will love me and only me! I’ll be expecting my love slaves at midnight.” Rau grinned. Kira was thrown in the cage. “Meet Kirsten, ladies. I’ll go ahead and change my attire now for the main event.”
As soon as Kira was in the cage, he started cutting off all the ropes with his dagger. “Why are you helping us, Kirsten?” Cagalli asked. “Aren’t you supposed to get married to Athrun?” “Of course not, Cagalli. It’s me, Kira.” “No, it’s not! You’re a woman! “Cagalli said. “No, look- I’m only pretending to be a woman so I could save you.” “Oh Lacus, he’s become gay!”” Uh… whose clothes are those, then?” Cagalli and Lacus asked. “I borrowed some from Lacus’ and some from a costume shop, ok! We have to get going! It’s almost twelve.” Lacus and Kira blushed. Suddenly, the lights went out. Kira pulled out a pen flashlight from the bra he was wearing. The cage swung open from lack of electricity and they were able to escape Le Creuset’s clutches. When they were near Kira and Athrun’s room, someone suddenly asked: “Um, who’s bra are you wearing?” Everyone stopped in their step. Kira blushed. “Err… um... Lacus’… Lacus shut up and blushed entirely. When the lights resumed, It was 11:50 p.m. “Ah, I have ten more minutes till I enjoy my prizes! Hahahah!” It was then that Rau noticed that Felicity was no longer tied to the post. “Eh?” Felicity was leaning on the wall and lifted the switch that separated the hidden pools and the main pools. As she did so, the panel lifted to reveal a pool of four old ladies, which was THAT pool with the love potion. Felicity glanced at Rau and pushed him in. Azrael saw what Felicity did and ran over to join Rau. When he passed behind Felicity, he accidentally bumped her and she fell headfirst into the pool. “NO, MY LOVE! COME BACK! HOW DARE YOU TAKE A BATH WITHOUT ME?” “Oh Lord, no! Azrael… You’re GAY!” Rau said, pushing himself away and trying to get out of the pool. “YES, MY LOVE, I AM GAY! YOUR BEAUTY IS IRREPRESIBLE... AND I KNOW YOU LOVE MY BEAUTIFUL BODY!” Just then, the clock chimed midnight. “No! My brilliant plans have been foiled!” “BUT MY LOVE, THESE LADIES AND I ARE STILL HERE-““No! Curses!” Azrael pulled Rau out of the pool to lock him up in the room with Rau Le Creuset still protesting. “YOU ARE MINE, AND ONLY MINE, MY LOVE! I’M GOING TO MAKE YOU SO HAPPY!”
Mwu won the bet, kept his cat, got the P.E. teacher job, and everything went back to normal… but Rau, on the other hand, was made into a slave by Azrael’s intense desires… and Azrael couldn’t be any happier having acquired the man of his dreams.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hope you all enjoyed this Gundam Seed fanfic. ^^
Oh, "Yare,yare" is: "My, my"
*winks*