A Twisted Love Day

~The Evil Plot~

“Come on! Let’s go!” Kira told the others. “This is going to be a long weekend!” Cagalli sighed, wishing that she wasn’t here but deep inside she was waiting for this moment… with Athrun. “Cagalli, hey snap out of it. What are you thinking about, anyway?” Athrun said to Cagalli, still spaced out because of that calming thought. “Nothing.” “Nothing? You we’re so spaced out just a few minutes ago.” “I just said nothing!” Cagalli looked at him and saw Athrun’s emerald eyes staring right at hers. “I never noticed that his eyes we’re so pretty” she thought to herself as her face rose to a dark red blush. Cagalli touched Athrun’s soft face, which turned to a bright shade of pink. The coordinators eyes fascinated her, thinking how wonderful they we’re. Out of nowhere, their friends heard a peculiar sound coming from Athrun and Cagalli. “Hey, why’d you slap me for?” Athrun was puzzled by the girl’s action. “For no reason, I felt like I wanted to slap you.” “What!” the blue-haired coordinator was puzzled about the reason that she gave. “Come on! Let’s go!” Cagalli walked and led the way with Kira through the hot springs.
Meanwhile, inside the hot springs, they didn’t know that the teachers were celebrating White Day at the exact place Kira, Athrun and Deakka planned to have theirs. At that moment, an unexpected commotion was happening to them caused by Mwu and Rau, who were now destroying all the equipment in the game room. “Let’s have a battle now, Le Creuset!” “Sure, La Flaga. But I know that I’m the one who is going to win!” Rau laughed sarcastically at Mwu, who was irritated at Rau since that afternoon. “Murrae, you’re the only one who could stop him and you better do it now before they destroy everything!” Natarle exclaimed. “Just leave them be. This seems interesting.” Azrael said as he cheered and watched them both making a commotion in the room. “Great, I’m going somewhere else.” Natarle sighed and left the room. “Rau, let’s make a bet!.” Mwu said confidently. “Ok. Sure. But I know you wouldn’t win. Someone like you never did things right.” Rau laughed once again. “This time I will do things right!” “Hmm… Ok. Mwu, if you win, I’ll give you my job as a P.E. teacher…” Actually, Mwu hated his job as a Math teacher, giving boring quizzes and tests. For him, it wasn’t him to leave his students and himself to the cage of boredom till death. What he wanted was excitement and adventure not boring quizzes and tests and though he hated Rau even more because he was placed in that position. “… But if I win,… I shall get your Persian cat… deal?” Rau asked with a smile painted on his face. “Nooooo! My cat! Please! Not Muram!” ( --named after Murrae Ramius) Rau smiled expertly... passing by the main foyer. “Eh..? Oh.. I think I’ll have more fun than I thought.” Rau said to himself seeing the coordinators and their friends walking to the reception area. He strode through the place, heading for his room to get some paper, a pen, his wallet, and headed for the coffee shop to scheme some more. Rau drained his coffee and headed for the hardware store to pick up some supplies for the rest of his beautiful plan, smiling. He set some traps that would surely give him the best satisfaction. “Let’s see what you’ll do, Mwu La Flaga.. Catch me if you can!” He integrated the traps for the girls that when they were complete, it would be dropped into the boys’ hot spring pool with a twenty-four hour love potion, leaving them to blame each other and create total chaos. Will Rau succeed in his ‘genius’ plan? Or will Mwu and the others able to prevent it?