A Twisted Love Day

~The First Phase~

Meanwhile, Kira and the others were talking about their bedroom accommodations. Kira and Cagalli stayed together, Milly and Lacus, and Deakka with Athrun. They had no idea what they were walking into, literally. Murrae Ramius just came out from her room, wearing a bathing suit and a bathrobe on, walking to the pool when she got caught into Rau’s trap, screaming. “Hehehe. Just a couple other girls and my plan will be in effect.. Murrae will blame Mwu, and this is just the start! I am a genius!’” Rau snickered. Just then, Mwu walked over to Rau. “Hey, Le Creuset, have you by any chance seen Murrae?” “I thought you were together, Mwu. Why are you asking me? My, my.. Lost your little girlfriend, eh? I’m sure she’s somewhere.” Rau grinned. “You must have some sort of repellant for Ramius to go running away from you that fast!” Kira walked to the coffee shop to get some soda. “Oh, Mwu-san, hello! I didn’t know you were having a vacation here as well.” “Hello, Kira-kun. I’m looking for Murrae-san. I think she’s hiding from me. I wonder where she might be.” Mwu wondered. “I haven’t seen her anywhere though.” Kira said, thinking that Mwu probably scared her away or something. “Torii!” Kira’s pet came and remembered that he was supposed to fetch some soda for his friends. “Mwu-san, I have to go. I forgot I had something to do.” Kira went on to do his job when Athrun called him, complaining that his sister was tormenting him for no exact reason. “Kira… No! Oh my! Your sister… she’s using me… as a slave! NO! The torment, Kira! Please save me!” Athrun said while clutching Kira’s shirt, pulling it and causing Kira to fall on the ground. “Hey, Athrun! Quit it! Somebody might think that you’re doing something else to me!” Suddenly, Cagalli came, seeing Athrun not doing what he was ordered to do. “Hi, Kira!” “No! Kira! Don’t let her take me away!” Athrun said, begging for Kira to save him. “Athrun… I told you to get something for me and bring it to the room, didn’t I?” she gave Athrun the ‘evil look’. He panicked when he saw that look on Cagalli’s face because he knew that she was about to do something that he didn’t really appreciate. Athrun immediately got up and went to the counter to avoid any trouble. “Well, I’ll just be in my room. Oh… yes, Kira, if you’re looking for Lacus, she’s just in the garden, walking around with Pink-chan. Bye!” Cagalli walked out and proceeded to her room. “Hmm… why do I like making him suffer, if I’m in love with him…? I’m really stupid, am I?” Unknowingly, Cagalli did not notice the trap that Rau had placed on the pathway. Rau was there at the side, observing and waiting for Cagalli to fall in his beautiful, well-made trap, a trap made just for her, and her only. “My genius plan seems to be going into motion.” Rau said to himself. She walked continuously and unaware; fell in Rau’s trap, screaming for Athrun and Kira. “Hehehe… as expected. Two are down and some more to go. Yes, I’m such a genius.” Rau crossed out Cagalli’s name on the list, excited, on who would be his next victim. “I have to leave the crime scene before someone else sees me… hehehe.” Rau left his place and proceeded to his ‘headquarters’ when Athrun and Kira came running in the hallway but Kira stopped all of a sudden and saw Cagalli’s ring (it was a ring that Athrun gave her last month) lying on the wooden floor. “I-isn’t this Cagalli’s ring?” the brown-haired coordinator said. “It means Cagalli was taken here!” Athrun said, letting go of the tray of food he was holding. “Murrae, where are you?” Mwu came and saw Kira and Athrun starting at the floor. “Hmm… What are you two youngsters doing, hmm…?” Mwu told the two out of nowhere that frightened Kira and Athrun, making them fall on the ground by the element of surprise. “Ah… La Flaga-san, I didn’t know you we’re here.” Athrun panted. “Yes. Did you know? I heard that someone has been kidnapping pretty girls and that the mastermind of it all was a ghost.” Mwu whispered. Because of the information heard by the two teenagers, both of them gave a loud gulp. “Hehehe. Don’t worry, they say it was but be careful. He maybe watching your girlfriends now and making a plot of kidnapping them. Murrae was one of them I guess.” “Cagalli!” the two boys screamed, realizing that she might be one of those people who were taken as well.
Will they ever find Cagalli and know who the kidnapper is? Hmm…