A Twisted Love Day

~While You Were Sleeping.....~

Kira and Lacus finished drinking their milk and Kira fell asleep quickly. “Oh Kira, you keep worrying about me, and I don’t want you to. I’m sorry if I put a sleeping pill in your milk, but I want to find Pink- Chan.” Rau heard the door open and inconspicuously watched. “Ah… now is my chance! Yes! Victory is mine!” Rau said to himself. “Oh, Lacus… come to me… be mine only…” Rau grabbed his ‘magical’ equipment and headed straight for the passage leading to the garden. He waited there and prepared for Lacus’ trap. “This shall be fun.” Rau told himself and saw Lacus coming out of her room, heading straight to the garden to look for Pink-chan. “Pink-chan, where are you?” she whispered. Rau was excited to see what was going to happen next and little by little she was going near his trap but just past by it. “Oh no! I didn’t see this coming! I have to make a plan while Kira’s asleep.” Out of nowhere, an idea just popped into Rau’s head, which made him say ‘Aha!’ to himself. To his surprise, he saw Mwu approaching the hallway. He took off his ‘enchanted’ equipment, which he was wearing and walked across Mwu to make sure that he didn’t see his stuff. “Hello, La Flaga, you seemed stressed. Why is it?” “I have no time for you Le Creuset. I need to ask Kira for something.” “Oh… really? Or is it that you are just scared to face me, is it?” “Don’t start with me, Le Creuset!” “Oh… I knew it all along… you we’re scared to fight me ever since!” “No! If you want, we can have a showdown, right here and right now!” “Nah… I have no time for you too… and yes… I saw Murrae go here a few minutes ago…” “Really? At last, I can tell her the one about yesterday! Thank you, Le Creuset!” “No need to thank me…” “Bye-bye!” Mwu skipped away to his room and back to his dreamland. “Yes… back to action…” Rau smiled and wore his ‘exquisite’ equipment and headed off to work on his ‘magnificent’ plan. “Blast it! I shall get you yet, Lacus, or my name isn’t Rau Le Creuset…but it is.” He grinned. Just then, he asked himself what would make Lacus drop all her defenses. “Oh yes… of course! It’s that noisy metal can. I’m a genius!” Rau set another devised plan. He set Pink-Chan free in the hallway, sure that she’d be caught this time. “Pink- Chan? Is that you?” Lacus couldn’t believe her eyes. “Pink- Chan! I’m so happy to see you!” And as he predicted, Lacus fell straight into his evil plan. “Mwuahahahah! I have succeeded! It is almost time for all of them to fall madly in love with me. Rau smiled and proceeded to make the finishing touches to his Grand event. “By the time you all realize it, it will be too late! These girls are mine and mine only! “ “SHUT UP, LE CRUESET! I’M TRYING TO GET SOME SLEEP, DAMN YOU!” “Sorry, Azrael. I was having too much fun playing my video games.” ALRIGHT, ALRIGHT I FORGIVE YOU … BUT SHUT UP! I NEED MY BELOVED BEAUTY SLEEP, YOU KNOW! “Egomaniacal prude.” “I HEARD THAT!” “Ok, ok. Goodnight. Damn it.”