A Twisted Love Day

~An Illusion~

This deep, dark cove held the four ladies he captured two days ago. It was an electronic soundproof cage where absolutely no one could ever hear their screams and cries for help. “One day, you shall all thank me for saving you from your untimely demise! “Rau explained sarcastically. “I shall make them fall in love with me and they shall be mine!” He laughed sarcastically. “Now, it’s time to give them a visit…” The evil ‘genius’ wore his costume and headed to his ‘secret’ cove as fast as he could, making sure he wasn’t seen by anyone. “Hello ladies. Welcome to my secret cove. It is now the time to complete my plan! I shall make you all mine!” “You idiot! No way I’d get married to a man who’s WAY older than me!” Cagalli exclaimed. “You cannot escape! I shall all give you love potions so you shall go for me and only me! Hahahaha! Accept it. There’s nothing you can do anyway.” “ Mm… is it just me, or is way too hot here?” Milly asked. “Why, Milly? I know you must be excited to be with me under the covers of our love nest! I knew it all along, don’t deny it!” “Um, actually to tell you, no.” “And why not? But you’ll see, after you take my special potion, I will be all you’ll see!” “Sorry to break your bubble, but… Did you ever take a bath?” Milly asked. “Why? What’s wrong?” “Uh… ‘Coz you stink…” Everyone realized this fact and held up their nose. “Eh?” Rau checked his underarms if it was true and it did stink. “Oh! My! I forgot to take a bath! I have to go now, but I shall return! Bye!” He went to his room, got his stuff and headed straight to the shower room to take a nice bath.
Meanwhile, Athrun was in Kira’s room scolding him for not taking care of Lacus and Kira protested that it wasn’t his fault. “Yes! It was your fault Kira! You weren’t careful enough!” “But, really it wasn’t my fault! I was wide-awake and I suddenly fell asleep! And… and… when I woke, I saw that she was gone! I looked for her everywhere and she wasn’t anywhere! I… I… I’m really so careless… I’m so sorry!” Kira cried and knelt down on the floor, hoping that nothing bad happened to Lacus. “Uh… Kira, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to hurt your feelings. That’s ok. I’m sure we’ll find her.” Athrun comforted his friend, as he was worried about Cagalli’s whereabouts as well. Mwu went in and saw the two teenagers on the floor. “Hey, what happened?” “Mwu-san, its Lacus… she was kidnapped… by the ghost… I really didn’t mean to lose track of her… I mean that I just fell asleep for no reason… I’m sorry…” “Well… Kira, we have no other choice…” “Huh? What is it?” “I’ll tell you in the coffee shop.” The three of them went to the coffee shop and talked about it. “Ok, Kira, Athrun, it’s like this… I’ve observed the victims of the ghost and I realized that all of them are girls, right? So I’ve thought that one of you should dress up as a girl and pretend that you two have a relationship.” “WHAT!” The two coordinators got shocked about the plan. “No way I’m being a girl… Ah! Pick Kira! He looks just like Cagalli and they’re twins anyway…” “Athrun! NO! I can’t do that!” “Come on, Kira! You need to! You want to save Lacus right? Then you have to do it if you really want to save her.” “But, but—.” Kira protested. “Okay, so it’s settled. Kira, you’re the girl and Athrun, you’re the guy. Now, Kira, You need to wear this with the wig and we have to find something for you to wear. Don’t forget to borrow Lacus’ bra. I’ll get something to fill it in with.” Mwu grinned. “Remember, you’ll need to pretend to have a relationship with Athrun and the ghost is supposed to abduct you, so don’t fight back. Never reveal your true self to anyone, Kira. Oh, bring this knife, it might be in handy.” “But, Mwu-san!” “No ‘buts’. Now, go and proceed with my plan!” Athrun dragged Kira out of the coffee shop and talked about Mwu’s plan on the way to the room. For Kira, he was really reluctant and didn’t want to do this. He wasn’t sure at all if their plan was going to work, but right now, all he could think of was if Lacus was safe or not, and it still bothered him. Kira fidgeted on the way to the costume shop. At last, they both reached the room filled with clothes. “What the—?” Athrun picked out a revealing outfit and shoved it at him. “Come on, Kira! We need to dress you up!” “WHAT? No… I am not going to wear that… No way!” “Kira!” “NO!”
Feeling mortified, Kira and Athrun walked out of the costume shop and headed for the car, with passersby watching them intently. “What a beautiful couple. I bet they’re engaged to be married.” A man said while crossing the street with his fiancée. Athrun opened the door and stepped aside for Kira. “Let’s go, honey.” Once inside the car, Kira shuddered. “I wish you wouldn’t call me that. It makes my flesh creep up, you know. “ Athrun winked at Kira, holding his chin too close. “Let’s see… we do have to make it seem real. Your new name shall be… Kirsten.” Kira made a face. “Well, it’s better than Kirara or something.” “Athrun. “ “Hmm? “ “Just don’t try to kiss me… it’s mortifying enough already.” Athrun laughed. “I’ll try, Kirsten, I’ll try.” Athrun and Kira returned to the resort, and true enough, every hot-blooded male was indeed gawking at her exquisite beauty. “Why Athrun, who is this beauty?” Mwu, Rau and Deakka asked. “This is my girlfriend, Kirsten.” “Kirsten honey, say hello to Mwu, Rau and Deakka.” Kira just nodded his head. “I never knew you really liked shy girls, Athrun… at least she’s not as loud as Cagalli.” With that, everyone laughed while Cagalli was fuming. “When I get out of here, I’ll make Athrun beg me for mercy!” Rau’s eyes were shining. “Ah, another lovely maiden to add to my collection! I must make a plan to ensnare Athrun’s new girlfriend. She shall be mine!”