The Drug In Me Is You(obviously)

Breakfast with a VegHead

When I woke up the next morning I jumped up in the bed, looking around frantically before realizing where I was. I exhaled loudly and shook my head.

On the nightstand beside the bed was a small note written on a blue slip of paper.

You can use the clothes in the closet if you need to. Come
downstairs for breakfast when you wake up.
-Monte

I stretched as I got off the bed and stumbled over to the closet. Whoever had previously owned the clothes in the closet had pretty good taste in my opinion.

So I picked out some bright blue skinny jeans and a Black Sabbath t-shirt then bounded down the stairs.

Though I had to explore a little to find him, I eventually found Monte waiting for me in the kitchen.
Whatever he was cooking smelled amazing!

He smiled softly. "Good morning!"

Quickly I made my way over to him and looked in the pan he was tending to.
I honestly couldn't tell what is was, it was white and off to the side was what looked a lot like bacon and some vegetables. It smelled great though, so I got curious. "Monte, what are you cooking? I don't think I know what..that is.." I said cautiously, continuing to stare at the cooking food.

A soft laugh escaped his lips as he looked from me to the pan. "It's tofu, veggie bacon, and vegetables." He pointed out each product individually, then turned to me for any response.

"Your a vegetarian?" I questioned quietly.

"Mmmhmm." He hummed while nodding his head. "Would you look some? I have real bacon and eggs in the fridge I can make for you if you don't wanna-"

"Oh, no. I'll try some." I smiled at him softly. I wasn't going to affend him, and I didn't want him to have to cook a whole other meal just for me.

Monte grinned at me before getting two plates out of the cubboard. "Okay." He fixed me a plate and handed to me. "Here ya go, short stuff."

Playfully I rolled my eyes at him and walked into the dining room to find a seat. Soon after he appeared in the doorway with his plate and started giggling.

My eyebrows furrowed at him and my head tilted to the side slightly. "Uhm?" I laughed nervously "Did I miss something."

He smirked. "Totally."

I sat there looking confused before he laughed again. "You're so proper for being an Allen. No offense, hun.. But you know, you don't have to sit in here. Come sit in the living room with me?"

After smirking back I got up and went to take a spot on the couch.

He quietly followed, deciding to sit next to me. But not too close to where our thighs were touching.

While he held onto his plate, his free hand groped the couch for the remote. I saw it first and snatched it away playfully. His lips made a pout and then a devilish smirk.

I raised an eyebrow at him and back away slightly. "Why are you making that face?" I squeaked.

The smirk widened and he took our plates and set them on the coffee table in front of us. I clutched the remote to my chest and gave him a strange look.

"Uh..Monte?"

Before I could get up to run away, he jumped on top of me and began to tickle me. I couldn't stop myself from laughing, but I still kept the remote out of his reach.

"Hahah! Give it here, Lacey!" He laughed and grabbed for it.

I flipped over on my stomach and pulled the remote under me. "Noo!"

He sighed and sat down on my butt.

"Hey!"

"Is for horses.. Now can I have the remote back?" He whined.

I scoffed, shaking my head. "Of course not."

Suddenly his was off me and I could feel his warm breath on my ear. "Then I'll just have to torment you until you give it back." He whispered.

That sent shivers down my spine and I was really hoping he hadn't noticed. But, of course, he noticed.

Growling softly he nibbled on my ear, causing me to gasp. Next he started nipping at my neck and the soft flesh behind my ear. "The remote?" I shivered again then reached up with the hand that wasn't holding the remote, and laced it in his hair.

"No." I whispered, turning slightly to smirk at him.

He leaned in, his lips barely brushing against mine before the doorbell rang loudly.

He groaned and quickly disapeared into the hallway. I got up just as fast to follow him.
When he opened the door I peeked out from behind the taller boy to see who was at the door.

Oh god..