The Drug In Me Is You(obviously)

CheaterCheaterSisterEater.

"Hey, Max." Monte said calmly. "What's up?"

Max smirked at him, not noticing me just yet. "Not much man. I just came to see if you had anything for this party tonight."

Monte's shoulders tensed up slightly. "Nah.. I don't have anything. Come back later though, I might get something." Monte began to shut the door but Max quickly stopped it.

"Allen. What the fuck are you doing here?"

I opened my mouth to respond, but Monte held up his hand. "She's here because she needed a safe place to stay for the night. Now, don't go starting shit with her or anyone else about this, Green. You got it?"

Max shuffled his feet and looked away. "Yeah, I got you, man. I understand. I'll come back later." He eyed me for a moment. "Bye, Allen."

Monte slammed the door shut as soon as Max turned around and locked it. He sighed then looked at me. "I'm sorry. I don't know why he's like that to you.."

"It's whatever. Him and my sister are assholes like that, so I'm used to it by now."

"That's fuckin' stupid." Monte growled and grimaced. "You're actually nice and pretty. Maybe they're jealous?" He suggested playfully.

I laughed. "Riiight. I think they just hate me."

Monte looked at me thoughtfully. "Actually, I think Max really is jealous of you AND Ronnie. Jewel kinda creeps on him and I'm sure Max digs you. Who wouldn't?" He walked away suddenly and into the living room.

"Seriously?" I couldn't believe he said that. I hurriedly went to the living room to find him. He was sitting on the couch watching another movie. Damn, he was fast.

He smirked at me, looking me over. "Yeah, seriously. You're gorgeous, and Ronnie's just trying to keep you for himself. He doesn't deserve you, ya know." His attention turned back to the movie.

I tilted my head. "Monte, do you like me?"

He fiddled with the buttons on his jeans before answering me. "Yeah, a little.." He whispered so softly I almost didn't hear him.

A blush crept onto my cheeks as I looked at him. He had a nice body from what I could tell. It made me wonder what he was like underneath those thin layers. I debated it for a minute while I was still looking at him.

I snapped out of my daze immediately when he cleared his throat. He smirked and stood up, getting closer and closer to me.

"See something you want, Lacey?" He asked playfully while he took ahold of my hand and held it close to his chest. He brought the hand up to his face kissing it softly then trailing more kisses up my arm.

My breath hitched in my throat as I watched him carefully make his way to my shoulder, then neck, and now his lips were on mine. I wrapped my arms around his torso since I couldn't quite reach his neck. He groaned when I kissed back and picked me up, wrapping my legs around him. His hands started roaming my back and I moaned softly then reached to pull off his shirt.

He stopped kissing me once my fingers touched his skin. "Lacey."

I kissed his neck slowly. "Hmm?"

"Are you sure you want to do this?" He gave me a concerned look.

After moving my hands to run through his hair, I softly placed my lips on his again. "Yes."

"I'd never hurt you, Lace. I hope you know that." He was trying to reassure me when I didn't need reassurance.

"I trust you, Monte. But, what about Ronnie?" I whispered.

He sighed and set me down on my feet gently. "I have to tell you about him.. He's cheated on you."

I rubbed my arm and looked away sadly. "I kinda figured he was.. I just didn't know who it was." I narrowed my eyes at him. "Do you know?"

He looked around nervously. "Yeah, I uh..figured it out a couple days ago.."

I stepped closer to him and stared at him intensely. "Who is it?"

"Uhm.. You won't like it if I tell you."

"Ugh just tell me, Monte, please!" I was getting pissed off.

"Okay. I'll tell you. It's your sister Jewel."

"WHAT?"

He grimaced at my harsh tone. "I told ya you wouldn't like it."

"WHAT THE FUCK?!" I screamed. I moved towards the door quickly. "I'm gonna kill them both. She talks so much shit on him too! Just..DAMMIT!"

Monte jumped in front of me and wrapped his arms around me. "Please calm down. I don't want you to go do something you'll regret. Just...stay here with me?"

I huffed and looked up at him. He looked so damn cute with his lower lip sticking out slightly,
pleading for me to stay. It got too overwhelming so I leaned in and kissed him fiercely.

He smiled and kissed back. After a minute he picked me up and carried me up the stairs to his room.
I couldn't help myself. I actually liked Monte, a lot, and Ronnie deserved every bit of this.