Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

10; Ink On Your Skin

Emma's POV

My hands immediately went to my mouth to quiet the squeal that was about to escape. I was totally mad at him for forgetting my birthday but, this was making me forget about that. I looked into Matt's eyes and he smiled showing off his dimples.

He raised his eyebrow, "So?"

I nodded, "Yes!"

Matt jumped up and pulled me into his arms. I smiled into his chest, I couldn't get any happier at this moment. He pulled back a little and cupped my face with his hands. My heart started beating really fast, because I was so unsure to what he was going to do.

He leaned down and crushed his lips against mine. It felt so right. I let him deepen the kiss and I couldn't get enough of him. It was my first kiss, and I'm glad it was with him.

"Finally!" We heard behind us followed by some claps. I pulled away and blushed.

Jimmy grinned, "So you guys are together?"

Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulder, "Yes. We are."

Zach smiled, "Congrats! I felt like we were going to graduate before you guys got together."

I chuckled happily. I was glad we waited a little bit before we just jumped into a relationship. I let him inside and I put the flowers in a vase with some water.

They all gathered into my kitchen, and Jimmy grinned, “Time for cake!”

I gazed at him, “What kind?”

Brian rolled his eyes, “It’s Vanilla, calm down. We all know you don’t like chocolate.”

Matt chuckled, “Which still means you’re not human.”

I hit his shoulder, “Hey you’re dating the ‘not human’ girl.”

He grinned at me, “Babe, you could have 4 eyes and I would still like you.”

The guys made puking sounds and I rolled my eyes, “Please, you’re just jealous I have a boyfriend while you guys don’t have a girlfriend at all.”

Matt snaked an arm around my waist, “I knew there was a reason why I liked you.”

I glared playfully at him, “It should be a better reason than telling your friends off.”
Our friends.” He corrected me.

Zach pulled out the cake and set it on the counter. It had black frosting and said ‘Happy Birthday Emma in red. Brian put the candles on and Jimmy lit them up.

They all starting singing to me and I smiled. Johnny even snapped some photos on his camera. They finished the birthday song and I took a deep breath. I wished that I would never lose the guys, and I blew the candles out.

All of them started clapping. Brian started cutting pieces out, and Matt wrapped his arm around my mid section, “What’d you wish for?” He breathed into my ear.

“I can’t tell you, then it won’t come true.” I smirked.

He scoffed, “Superstitious.”

Brian handed cake to us and I started eating mine. Everything was going great until Jimmy took some of his frosting and rubbed it on Johnny’s face.

I rolled my eyes and Johnny grabbed his cake and went to throw it at Jimmy, but he ducked his head, and it hit Zach dead in the face. I covered my mouth to not laugh.

Zach glared at Johnny, “You’re dead Seward!” He picked up his cake and smeared it all over Johnny’s face.

Brian went to break up their cake fight but, Johnny ended up getting some on Brian’s shirt. Brian grabbed him by his collar and pulled him over to the cake. He smashed his head down and before I knew it, this all turned into a cake fight.

Matt pulled me underneath the counter, so we wouldn’t get hit with any cake. I looked at him, “They’re going to destroy my kitchen.” I chuckled.

He nodded, “I got this.” Matt jumped up, “Hey! Knock it off, you guys are making a mess! This is Emma’s birthday, we here to celebrate with her not make her have to clean up a mess! Start cleaning!” He exclaimed.

I heard groans and snickers. I stood up and Matt grinned at me, “That good?” I smiled, “Yeah, but let’s help them.”

He made a face of disgust, “I hate cleaning.” I rolled my eyes and grabbed his arm, “Come on. It’s not that bad.”

We cleaned for about an hour and the kitchen was back to normal. I put the sponges in the sink and washed my hands off.

Jimmy looked at me, “So what’s next Birthday Girl?”

I shrugged looking around, “I don’t know, it’s still kind of early. What do you guys wanna do?”

Matt looked at the guys, “You guys wanna go get some new ink?” They all nodded in excitement.

I looked at them, “Alright you guys can go, I’ll just stay here and watch TV or something.”

Jimmy shook his head, “No way! You’re coming with us, it’s time to get some ink on your skin.”

“Are you crazy? No!” I shook my head in disbelief.

Zach chuckled, “Come on, Em. It’ll be fun.”

I scoffed, “Getting poked with a needled is fun, right.”

Brian cocked an eyebrow, “What is little Emma afraid of a needle?” He said in a baby voice.

That earned him a punch on the arm, “Fine. I’ll do it.”

Matt wrapped his arm around my shoulder, “Let’s go then.”

********************************************

We got to the tattoo shop and I had no clue what I was even going to get. Matt showed me some cool designs and I made the guys show me their tattoos just in case I liked one of their’s. After pondering on what to get, I finally went with a heart with cross bones. I was getting it on my lower back, so it wasn’t that noticeable.
I laid on the chair and Matt held my hand. Brian grinned at Zach, “Bet you five bucks she cries.”

Zach took a steady look at me and looked back at Brian, “You’re on.” I rolled my eyes and the guy started tattooing.

I slightly winced but, it wasn’t that bad. I just could feel the poking over and over again. It didn’t make me cry at all. Before I knew it, he was done.

I looked at in a mirror and I smiled, “It’s sweet.”

Matt kissed my temple, “Looks hot on you, Babe.”

I blushed and Zach held his hand out in front of Brian, “Give me my money bitch!” I rolled my eyes and we paid for my tattoo, well Matt did. He said it was my birthday gift.

We got in the car and Jimmy looked at the guys, “Who wants to go to the spot?” They all agreed and I looked at them confused.

Zach looked at me, “It’s a place that we go in the park and drink.” I nodded, seemed interesting.

Matt looked at me, “You don’t have to drink though, if you don’t want to.”

I shrugged, “It is my birthday, who knows.”
Jimmy grinned back at me, “I am most definitely sure that the Emma I met on her first day would not try beer. I’m proud of you, butter cup. You’ve come a long way.”

I smiled, “Thanks to you guys.”

They showed me to the spot that ended up being a little opening with trees branches spread out. I was drinking a beer, it actually wasn’t as bad as I thought it would be.

Brian pulled out a cigarette and looked at me, “Here try this, I don’t think you’ll like it though.”

Matt shook his head, “No, Bri. She doesn’t need that.”

He sighed, “Alright Matt, but I think Beer is just as bad as smoking.”

Matt shrugged, “She doesn’t need to become addicted like you guys.”

I smiled and leaned into Matt’s shoulder. I was happy he was looking out for me. I’m glad I found these guys.
♠ ♠ ♠
Long update since I haven't been updating in a while. Sorry, guys. :/
It's been a long week, and by the way if you guys were wondering what Emma looks like, you can click on the character's page. I updated that.

Thanks to the following who left comments:
foREVer a Fiction
becca65
HelloThereSweetThang
KellShadows
Star Angel
You guys rock! <3

I really wanna try to get 25 comments before next Monday when I update, but if not that's okay, just an optional goal. (: