Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

14; Jimmy Saves The Day

Emma's POV

The rest of the day went by really fast, and I was starting to get worried. It was my last hour of the day which was Chemistry. I had that class with Brian, but he sat on the other side of the room. I found out that Mason was bringing some of his team mates from the Football team. I found that out from Zack after lunch. I actually started freaking out, but Zack tried to assure me that 'they got this'.

The bell rang and I sighed before grabbing my books. I walked out of the class slowly. I got to my locker and threw my books in there. I looked at my books and decided I was way too stressed to do homework, so I just grabbed my book bag.

I shut my locker and Matt walked over to me, "Hey. You okay?" He asked while grabbing a hold of my hand. I shook my head, "No Matt. I'm not okay. You guys are going to fight."

He rubbed the back of my hand with his thumb. "We're going to win this and they won't bug you anymore." He sounded so sure of himself.

That made me groan. I pulled my hand out of his hold and started walking for the exit. He caught up to me. "Emma. What's going on?"

I stopped at the door and looked at him. "You guys could get hurt because I told you about this stupid thing. You don't need to fight, at least not for me. I don't want you guys getting hurt."

He almost wanted to chuckle. "Babe, you're my girlfriend. He put his hands on you, I'm kicking his ass. It's as simple as that, plus this will shut that damn Marissa up."

I was about to say something but the other guys caught up with us. Zack looked at us, "Ready?" Matt looked at me waiting for an answer. I sighed but, nodded. Matt grabbed my hand and we headed out of the School.

We started walking towards Central Park since it was right by our School. Matt and Zack hand a pissed off look on their faces, while Johnny and Brian had smirks on their faces.

"Hey Brain, I thought you were grounded?" I asked Brian confused that he was with us.

Brian grinned. "I told my Dad I had to stay after to retake a test."

All the guys gave him pats on the back in approval. I just rolled my eyes as we arrived to Central Park. There were a lot of people here already. I spotted Mason with 4 guys. I then seen Marissa smirking. We got closer to them and Mason walked over to us.

"Ready to fight?" He smirked like an idiot.

Zack shrugged. "I'm not doing anything unless you do something first." At least he had that sense of knowledge not to throw the first punch.

Mason chuckled and turned around, but then turned back with his fist heading toward Zack's face. Zack ducked and kicked Mason in the stomach. Soon all of Mason's friends came over and started fighting the other guys.

The crowd was cheering and I was just watching in fear of them hurting themselves. Johnny was on the ground with someone on top of him. Brian was throwing punches back and fourth with a guy. Zack wasn't fighting Mason anymore, he was fighting some other dude.

Matt was kicking the shit out of Mason. He had blood pouring from his nose. I smiled slightly. Even though I was totally against this, I was kind of happy Matt was giving Mason what he deserves. All of a sudden, the other guy that was them pulled Matt off of Mason.

He held him back so he couldn't do anything. I was getting confused but, then Mason got to his feet and smirked at Matt, "Not so tough now are ya?" Matt was struggling against the guys arms. Now, I was really regretting this. I noticed Marissa with a grin on her face.

Mason started throwing punches to Matt's gut and every groan Matt made, it made my stomach turn. I can't stand seeing my boyfriend getting hurt. I looked at the other guys to see if someone could help him, but they were all busy.

I looked back at Mason and Matt. Mason finally threw a punch in Matt's face making fall to the ground. I couldn't take this anymore, I had to do something. I went to run over to Matt's side but, I felt someone grab my arm. I looked up and saw Jimmy standing there.

"Jimmy!" I exclaimed shocked and happily.

He smiled, "Stay here."

Mason was standing over Matt feeling accomplished of himself. He was about to retreat with his friends but, Jimmy walked over to them. "I know you mother fuckers don't think this is over, now do ya?" He gave a sinister smile.

"Fine, we'll beat your ass too." Mason walked over to Jimmy about to throw a punch but, Jimmy caught it in his hand. He smiled and threw a punch in Mason's face. It made Mason stumble and it pissed him off. He tried to throw another punch, but Jimmy caught that one too.

Soon Jimmy had Mason on the ground punching him in his face. I looked over at Matt and he had Mason's friend on the ground too. Finally they all got up and the crowd starting clapping.

I sighed in relief as the guys made their way over to me. I met Matt halfway and kissed him. Brian did a cat call and I gave him the middle finger while still kissing Matt. I finally pulled back and Matt chuckled, "I think I should get in fights more often if you're going to kiss me like that every time." I rolled my eyes and hit his arm playfully.

Brian looked at Matt, "Dude. I thought you were done for."

He nodded, "So did I, but this mother fucker saved the day." He gestured to Jimmy.

I for a second forgot he was standing there. I ran over to him and wrapped my arms around him, "Where the hell were you?" I mumbled into his chest. He squeezed me closer to him. "That's not important right now." He kissed my head.

I held him tighter. "I missed you."

He chuckled, "I missed you too butter cup. Now C'mon we got some band practice to get to."

Brain groaned. "Fuck. I gotta go home."

Matt looked at him, "When do you get un grounded?"

"Friday." Brain sighed.

Jimmy who had his arms still around me said, "Well I think we should throw a party on Friday, then." All of the guys agreed and I thought it sounded fun.

"My parents will be out of town this weekend." Zack spoke up.

Matt looked at him, "Sweet, we can have it at your house."

"Awesome." Brian said and we all started heading back to the School.

We got to Matt's car and Brian took off in his car. I decided to let Zack sit in front so, I could sit in the back with Jimmy and Johnny. I sat in the middle of them and Matt pulled out of the parking lot. I looked up at Jimmy. "Why weren't you here?"

He smiled down at me, "Emma, I said it wasn't important. Don't worry your pretty little head about it." He tapped my nose and I eyed him carefully. He's hiding something from me. I just wonder what it is. I laid my head on his shoulder, "Next time you're not going to be here, can you send me a text or something?" I asked.

Jimmy grabbed my hand. "Sure thing." He didn't say it too happy, so I looked up at him confused but, then he smiled. It looked forced. There was definitely something wrong, I just need to find out now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thanks to the following people who commented:
Ba Shan Zampurrzx
RazzyVengeance6661
foREVer a Fiction
Star Angel
KellShadows
You guys are awesome! <3

Now I'm kind of stuck on this one, so I want to hear what you guys want to see. I'll take every opinion into consideration, so let me hear some thoughts/opinions. (: