Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

15; But You Love Us

Emma's POV

I was in Matt's garage watching them practice. Jimmy kept messing up, which was really strange for him. He told me he could play a Metallica song with his eyes closed, so I was wondering why he was messing up now.

Matt continued to scream in his microphone and Jimmy missed a beat. Matt stopped and looked back at him, "Dude, what the heck?" He asked slightly confused.

Jimmy gripped his drum sticks, "I messed up."

"Obviously." Johnny snickered.

Jimmy glared at him, "Shut the fuck up, Seward!" I frowned, Jimmy was never the one to snap at people like that. Now I really know, something's up with him. Matt set him microphone down and motioned Jimmy to the door, "Step outside with me." Jimmy got up with a sigh.

They shut the door and I looked at Zacky and Johnny, "What's going on with him?"

"I dunno, I've never seen him like that before." Zacky sighed.

Johnny shrugged, "Me either." I looked down at the floor and waited patiently for Jimmy and Matt to stop talking. A couple minutes passed and Matt walked back into the Garage. "Practice is over, we can finish tomorrow." Zacky and Johnny started packing their stuff up.

Matt walked over to me and I met his gaze, "What's going on?"

He shook his head, "It's nothing, Emma."

I groaned, "I'm getting sick of everyone telling me that nothing is going on. There is obviously something Jimmy is hiding from me, and now you're in on it, too."

"It doesn't concern you, so just fuckin' drop it." Matt snapped at me.

That me scoff and shake my head. Matt realized what he just said and tried to apologize, "Em-" I cut him off, "If it doesn't concern me, then that must mean I'm not your Girlfriend."

Matt started to get angry, "I didn't mean it."

"You still said it. Whatever, I'm done. Go ahead and keep secrets from me, I don't care." I snapped at him and walked out of his garage. I started walking towards my house when I heard someone following me.

Zacky came up beside me, "Hey, you alright?"

I shook my head, "No."

He patted my shoulder, "If I knew what it was, I would tell you. It wasn't right of Matt to snap at you like that." I nodded my head agreeing with him, when his phone started to ring.

I just figured it was his Mom or something, but when he asked. "I thought you were grounded?" I realized he was talking to Brian. He soon hung up and looked at me, "Feel like hanging with Bri?" I shrugged, "Sure. I thought he was grounded, though?"

Zacky put his phone back in his pocket, "His Dad was sick of him complaining so, he said he could have people over." I managed to chuckle, because I could totally picture Brian nagging at his Dad to let him have friends over.

We got to Brian's house and Zacky showed me up to his room. It was the first time I've been in his room. As we walked in, I noticed it was just like any other 17 year old guy bedroom. I sat down on the bed next to Brian and sighed.

Brian cocked an eyebrow at me before looking at Zacky, "What's wrong with her?"

"Matt and her got into a fight. Jimmy is hiding something from her and Matt is in on it to, so when she questioned Matt about it, he snapped at her." Zacky explained while sitting next to me.

Brian frowned, "It's not even that bad, why the fuck are they hiding it from you?" The question wasn't directed to anyone and I looked at Brian, "You know, too?"

He nodded, "Yeah. I called Jimmy to see if he wanted to come over, and he told me everything. Last night he got kicked out of his house, because his parents were sick of his drinking, he ended up staying at the park. Matt's Mom is letting him stay with them for now, but I still don't understand why he didn't just tell you."

I frowned and started to feel bad. No one deserves to get kicked out of their house, I don't care who you are and what you did. "Maybe he was afraid she would get upset?" Zacky suggested.

I gave a shrug, "I don't even care anymore."

Brian rolled his eyes, "Of course you do, that's like saying you don't like Matt anymore."

"I don't, not after what he pulled today. I'm his Girlfriend." I said, irritated.

He looked at me like he didn't believe me, "Please. Tomorrow you guys will make up and be sucking each other's faces at lunch, while I try not barf." That managed to make me laugh.

I shrugged, "You say that like it's a bad thing."

Brian eyes widened, "Hello?! I like to eat my lunch in peace."

I chuckled and Zacky butted in, "I don't even get lunch for that reason."

"Guys, you are so mean!" I said, trying not to smile.

Zacky grinned, "But you love us."

I nodded and smiled, "Yeah, I do." There was no denying it. They were my best friends, they always knew how to make my day better. Brian grinned, "AW! GROUP HUG!" He pulled us both into a hug and I started to laugh. He was always a comical character.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, I had to re-type this whole thing, because I didn't have it saved. :/

I hope you enjoyed it. Btw, Things are going to start heating up, and I need your help. One of the guys are going to start to form a crush on Emma, so I want you guys to vote on who it will be.

-Jimmy
-Zacky
-Brian
-Johnny

I already have a person in mind, but I would like you guys to choose, that way I know you will like it. :)

Thanks to all of my subscribers and anyone who left comments. You guys rock! <3