Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

16; Enter Sandman

Emma's POV

I woke up the next day to about 20 text messages from Matt, apologizing. I just rolled my eyes and decided not to reply. If he wanted me to forgive him, then he had to work for it. I strolled through my contacts and clicked call. I waited patiently.

"Hello?" His voice was filled with sleep.

I half smiled, "Bri. Um, I was wondering if you could drive me to School?"

He became more alert and chuckled. "You're still not talking to Matt?"

That earned an eye roll from me, "If he wants me to forgive him, he can work for it."

"Alright, I'll be there in 20 minutes." He chuckled.

I frowned, "Actually can you come sooner? I want to leave before Matt gets here to pick me up."

Brian groaned, "Damn, woman. Depriving me of my sleep, you totally owe me for this."

"Thanks, Bri." I smiled and hung up. I changed into a pair of ripped jeans and a Pantera t shirt. I decided to keep my hair down. I brushed my teeth and threw on a pair of converse. I walked downstairs and saw Brian in the driveway. I sighed in relief that he got here in time.

I walked out of the house and locked the door behind me. As soon as I got into the car, Metallica filled my ears. He had the volume up really loud. I frowned and turned the knob down, "Are you deaf now?"

He rolled his eyes, "Music is the only thing that wakes me up in the morning, so deal." He turned the music back up to where it was before. The next song came on and I smiled when I recognized it as Enter Sandman. It was one of my favorite's by them.

The singing started and I started to sing them. Brian gave me a grin and joined me. "Sleep with one eye open! GRIPPING YOUR PILLOW TIGHT!" He screamed at the top of his lungs and I busted out laughing. This was seriously making my day.

We kept singing all the way to School. When parked just as the guitar solo came on and he started to mimic it, which he looked so funny doing it. Soon, my favorite part came on and I said the prayer they say in it.

"Hush, little baby don't say a word." Brian said in a really creepy voice which was making me smile. I said the next line, "And never mind that noise you heard."

He grinned, "It's just the beast under your bed."

"IN YOUR CLOSET, IN YOUR HEAD!" We both screamed together. Then I noticed Zacky, and Johnny standing there laughing. I nudged Brian and we both just started cracking up. He shut the radio off and we got out of the car.

Zacky chuckled, "Damn, we could hear you guys all the way from the Street."

"Are you implying my singing sucks, Zachary?" Brian made a look at him.

He shrugged, "Maybe I am. Whatcha going to do about it, Haner?" He taunted Brian.

I rolled my eyes, "Easy, Killers."

They chuckled and Brian put Zacky in a playful headlock. I noticed Matt's car pulling in the parking lot. I grabbed Brian's arm, "Let's go get breakfast."

"Ew, do you want me to die?" Brian wrinkled his nose in disgust. I laughed and shook my head, "No, but I want to see you puke, now c'mon." I started dragging him into the School.

The lunches at our School weren't too bad, but the breakfast tasted like shit. We sat down in the Cafeteria and Brian eyed me, "So what you're avoiding him now, too?"

Zacky sat next to Brian while, Johnny sat next to me. I shook my head, "No. I just don't want to see him at this very moment." I simply shrugged my shoulders.

"Well, looks like you have no choice." Zacky said while looking over my shoulder.

"Emma." Matt's voice didn't sound too happy. I bit my lip before turning my head in his direction. "Yes?" He crossed his arms, "Oh, so you're going to talk to me now?"

I was about to say something, but Matt cut me off. "Guys, can you leave for a second?"

"No." I stopped them and looked back at Matt, "They don't need to leave."

Matt huffed, "I need to talk to you, Emma."

"Then Talk." I crossed my arms.

He was about to say something, when a girly voice cut him off, "Matthew Sanders?!"

Matt and I looked behind him. I saw a blonde girl, about my height, maybe a little taller. She was really skinny, and she was wearing a tanktop with skinny jeans on. I've never seen her in my life. Matt on the other hand, grinned. "Lexi?!" He rushed over to her and pulled her into a hug.

I frowned and looked at the guys, "Who is that?"

Brian spoke up, "That's Lexi Reynolds. She dated Matt from 4th grade till 8th grade. They broke up, because she moved, but I guess she's back now."

I glanced over them and they were still hugging. She then pressed her lips against his cheek, but wouldn't pull away. I couldn't take it anymore, so I got out and fled the Cafeteria. I walked out of the school and sat on the bench. Just when I was having an amazing day, something had to ruin it, like always.

"Hey, you okay?" I looked up and saw Zacky standing there with his hands in his pockets.

I shrugged, "Yeah. I'm probably just over reacting."

He shrugged, "I don't know. If I seen my girlfriend hugging another dude and letting him kiss his cheek, I'd be pretty upset."

"So, you don't think I'm over reacting?" I asked while running my hand through my hair.

He shook his head, "Over reacting would be punching her in the face."

"It was tempting." I half smiled and he chuckled.

Soon Brian walked out with a grin on his face. "I bitched Matt out, don't worry. We're all good!"

I chuckled before looking up at him, "What did you say?"

"Well, I reminded him that he has a girlfriend, and then he said that you were mad at him, and then I said he should fix it, then Lexi was about to leave but, Matt offered to show her to her classes. I told him he should go talk to you, but he insisted it would 'just take a minute'." Brian explained to me.

I scoffed quietly and shook my head. Brian crossed his arms, "I wish I would've punched him." I chuckled and the bell rang. I just sat there, not really wanting to go to School.

Zacky nudged, "Want to skip School?" He asked Brian and I.

We both grinned and agreed. I followed them to Brian's car and made Zacky sit in the back seat. I got in the front with Brian and he started his car. I looked back at the entrance and saw Matt looking confused. Brian waved at Matt while driving past him.

I couldn't help but, chuckle. Zacky smirked, "Well at least it will give Matt time to realize what he did wrong." I sighed, and shrugged. I looked out the window kind of upset.

Brian shook his head, "Oh, no! You are not going to be all sad and mopey when you're with me. Here, this will make you happy." He put Enter Sandman back on from earlier and I looked at him. He just grinned and turned it louder, "Sing it, Baby!"

I rolled my eyes and started singing. Zacky, Brian, and I just drove around all morning singing Metallica songs. I really couldn't ask for any better best friends.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alright, it looks like this is going back to it's updating schedule. Which is on Monday's & Wednesdays.

So I'm really shocked that no one voted for Brian.. :/

Lol, but anyway Zacky is in the lead, so keep voting. I will decide in a couple of chapters who it will be. :)

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
RenegadeDemon
RazzyVengeance6661
isinhapaula
Starbabyekj
KatelynKeen
Thanks, you guys rock! <3