Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

02; Get To Know You A Little Better

Emma's POV

After lunch I headed to my next class which was Geometry. I was never really good in Math, but I guess I'll have to stick through it. I walked into the class and no one was there yet because the last bell didn't ring yet. The teacher smiled at me, "Hi, are you Emma?"

I nodded slowly and she smiled again, "I'm Ms. Herrel, but most kids call me Mr. H. Have you made any friends yet?" She asked very interested.

"A few." I said in a low tone voice.

She nodded, "Okay, well. After the students come in I'll let you choose where you can sit."

I nodded nicely and the bell rang. Kids started filing in and I just kind of stood there awkwardly. I felt a hand on my shoulder, "Emma, you can sit by me." I turned around to see Zacky smiling.

Ms. Herrel looked us, "Emma you can sit with him if you like, but if you two cause trouble I won't hesitate to move you." I nodded wondering why every teacher says that when I'm with one of them. Zacky lead me to our seats and I sat down.

Class went by in a breeze and we had 10 minutes left to ourselves. Of course Zacky used that to talk to me. He looked around, "So.. are you really that shy?"

I rolled my eyes, "No, I just act like that."

He smirked, "Sarcastic. I like it."

I chuckled and he looked at me interested, "So where to did you live?"

"Michigan." I said in a sort of sad way because I miss it.

Zacky got confused, "What? Why would you move across the country?"

I simply shrugged, "My parents got new jobs I guess. I really don't even know. I don't talk to them much."

He cocked an eyebrow at me, "How do you not talk to them?"

I sighed, "Well. They're never home, I pretty much fend for myself. All's they do is give me money everyday and go out and party."

Zacky frowned, "Wow. That must be kind of hard on you."

I shrugged, "It is, but I'm used to it now."

The bell rang and I stood up. He looked at me, "What's your next class?"

"U.S History." I said while heading to the door.

Zacky smiled, "Me too. Matt has that class too."

I smiled but looked at him confused, "I thought Matt was a Junior?"

He chuckled, "He is, but failed U.S History last year so he's got it with sophomores now."

I rolled my eyes, "What is with you guys and failing classes?"

Zacky put his hands up in defense, "Hey. I haven't failed one class yet. Jimmy failed English last year, Matt failed U.S History, and Brian failed Chem."

I nodded, wondering why they failed. They don't really look like trouble makers, but I guess it doesn't really matter. Zacky lead me to class and we walked in.

Matt saw us and smiled, "Hey. You got this class?" The question was directed to me of course. I nodded shyly, and he smiled showing off his dimples, "Sweet, maybe this class won't be so boring now."

Zacky rolled his eyes, "I try to make it entertaining, but you're always sleeping."

Matt shrugged, "You're boring Zacky.." He then chuckled. Zacky frowned and walked to his seat, "Fuck you, Matt." I kind of felt bad for Zacky but Matt just patted his shoulder.

The teacher walked in, "Ah, you must be our new student. I think I'll sit you by Dan-"

Matt cut her off, "Can she sit by me, Ms. Case?"

She raised her eyebrows at him, "Why do you want her to sit by you, Matthew?"

"She's my friend." He pointed out.

She nodded, "Very well. Emma, is it?" I nodded and she continued, "You can sit next to him, you seem like a good student so maybe you can help keep Mr. Sanders awake."

I shrugged not sure if I could do that. I went and took my seat next to Matt. As soon Ms. Case started lecturing Matt's head hit the desk. I looked at Zacky and he shrugged. I started paying attention.

We got halfway through class when a note floated on my desk. I frowned before opening it.

Hey, Sexy. Let's head to the locker room and do the nasty.
-Mason


I got disgusted and Zacky looked at me, "What's it say?"

I shook my head, "It's nothing." Suddenly Matt's head rose up, "Let me see."

"I thought you were sleeping?" I questioned him.

He shrugged, "I was. Let me see the note, Emma." He seemed determined to know who it was from and what it said. I sighed in defeat before handing it to him.

I looked at Mason who now had his head down in shame. Matt read it and then crumbled it up and threw it in the garbage can. He then walked over to Mason's desk and slammed his hands down on the desk, "You're fucking disgusting."

Mason gulped, "It was a joke."

Matt shrugged, "I don't fucking care. You don't need to be saying that shit to her, I should knock your lights out right now." He then grabbed Mason's collar. I gulped.

Ms. Case finally noticed them, "Sanders! Principle's Office now!" The class 'ohed' and Matt walked out slamming the door in the process. I started to feel really bad, I shouldn't of gave him the note. I bit my lip nervously. I hope I didn't get him in trouble.
♠ ♠ ♠
C O M M E N T?! (: