Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

23; Don't Need To Feel Alone

Brian's POV

The movie ended and Emma was asleep on my shoulder. I looked over at the others, and Jimmy was the only one awake. He half smiled. "Wow, I never thought they would all fall asleep." I nodded, agreeing with him.

Emma adjusted herself, and I tightened my grip on her. Jimmy looked at me in awe, "You like her don't you?" There was no use in denying it, so I nodded. "It's scary to how much I like her."

Jimmy smiled. "You would be so good for her. I know you'd never hurt her, but I never thought Matt would either." He said while looking around, almost trying to find a reason why Matt did.

I let a sigh escape my lips, "You know it probably has do something with Lexi."

"Yeah, and as soon as Matt realizes what he lost, he's going to want her back." Jimmy said almost in a warning tone.

"Well then, that's up to Emma. I just want to show her what it feels like to be loved. Matt never showed her that. Yeah, they kissed, but he never expressed his emotions towards her." I explained while looking down at Emma's beautiful face.

Jimmy watched me, "You love her, don't you?"

I half smiled, "Yeah. At first I thought it was a silly crush, but it's just kept progressing." My smile slowly turned into a frown. "I just don't think she'll ever look at me more than a friend."

He shrugged, "You never know. Just give her time, she's in a bad place right now. All she needs is her friends at the moment. Once she starts to get over, then take baby steps into telling her how you feel."

That made me scratch my neck, "Um, she's already knows how I feel."

Jimmy shook his head, "Bri! You already told her?"

I nodded, "Yeah. So what? I wanted her to know how I felt.."

He rolled his eyes, "So you told her that you're in love with her right after she got her heart broken?" I shook my head, "No, I told her before that." I ran my hand through my messy hair.

"What'd she say?" He asked curiously.

I sighed, "Well, she said she was with Matt, and then I told her I know. Then, Sanders had to come and fuckin' dump her. Jimmy, I know he's your best friend, but if I see him, I don't think I'll be able to stop myself from kicking his ass."

Jimmy nodded, "Brian, he was your best friend too." He then let out a sigh, "-But whatever he gets, he deserves. He may be my best friend, but so is Emma, and I'm not going to let him get off free for breaking her heart." I smiled, knowing he was on my side.

"Do you think Matt is going to go back out with Lexi now?" I asked, already knowing the answer. Jimmy gave me a 'what-do-you-think' look. "I'm sure of it." That made me look back down at Emma. She was laying in my arms peacefully. "It's going to kill, Emma."

Jimmy agreed, "We'll be there for her though."

"I think I'm going to take her up to her room, and then head home. You want to stay with her tonight?" I asked while letting my gaze meet his.

He exhaled, "I totally would, but my parents let me move back in. I just have to be home by midnight for 3 weeks. It sucks, but I guess it's good I'm back with them."

I nodded, "That's great, so I guess I'll just see you tomorrow then."

Jimmy carefully stood up from the couch. "Yeah, I want to get another tattoo. I'm sure the guys and Emma will wanna tag along." He then grabbed Johnny's collar. "Wake up, short shit. I gotta take you home." Johnny groaned but, followed Jimmy sleepily out of the house.

I picked Emma up with ease and cradeled her in my arms. I carried her up into her room and lay her down gently in her bed. I half smiled at her before walking back down into the living room. I nudged Zack who was sleeping with his mouth open.

He groaned, "What?"

"I have to leave, Emma is up in her room sleeping. I'm sure she doesn't want to be by herself, so go upstairs before her parents get home." I explained to him and he walked up the stairs almost like Johnny walked out of the house.

Before I left I picked up the mess we made in the Living Room and headed back to my house.

Emma's POV

I woke up when someone stumbled into my room. Zack plopped on the bed next to me. I rubbed my eyes, "Where is everyone?" He sighed, "I think Jimmy and Johnny went home. Brian had to go home so, he told me to stay with you."

"Wow, I don't need to be baby-sat." I said while crossing my arms, more alert now.

Zack raised his head, "Course' you don't. He just doesn't want you to feel alone right now. Could we please go back to sleep, I'm really tired." He complained and it made me chuckle a little. "Yeah, sure." I pulled the covers over us and laid on my side.

Brian really knew what was best for me. Having someone here with me, made me feel like I wasn't alone. I just hope they'll be here for me through everything. "Zack?"

"Hmm.." He moaned into the pillow.

I half smiled, "Thanks for being such a good friend."

He moved his arm out and patted my shoulder, "Welcome." He didn't even look at me, which made me chuckle. He must of been really tired. I decided to close my eyes and go back to sleep, but I got a text message.

From: Matt
I think we should talk, since this seems to be a mis-understanding.

I frowned. I really didn't want to reply, but I didn't understand what he meant.

What do you mean?

You pretty much told me you were cool with it, and now I'm probably going to get my ass kicked by the guys because of you.

That made me so angry.

So, what exactly do you want me to do about this? You don't love me, so we can't get back together. I sent to him and waited for his reply.

I want you to tell the guys that you broke up with me.

Oh my god, I never thought he would ever be afraid of his own friends.

No fucking way! I'm not telling them that, you broke up with me! You broke my heart, Matt. I'm not going to lie about it. What happened to Mr. Tough guy? Can't seem to take a couple hits from your friends? Whatever. Leave me alone, I don't even care anymore.

I put my phone back on the end table and it buzzed again. I was going to leave it, but I grabbed it anyway.

From: Matt
Fine, be a bitch! I don't care about you, I never did. You're just a fucking loner girl, who has no one to talk to. I don't even know why Jimmy even bothered with you in the first place.

As soon as I read that I threw my phone across the room. I'm no longer associating myself with Matthew Sanders every again. I lay my head back down on the pillow as tears began to fall. I wish I would of never met any of them, then I wouldn't be feeling like this right now.
♠ ♠ ♠
Well, Hello Mr. Asshole. ;D

Poor Emma. :/

Anyways thanks sooo much for getting me to 99 comments! I was going to wait till I hit 100 to update, but I just said screw it. ;D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
Ba Shan Zampurrzx
gothique4
shortygirl
xXMissGothicGirlXx
isinhapaula
SnakeBites
JustThinking
SevenfoldGirl_
RazzyVengeance6661
fiction;
You guys rock! <3