Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

24; I ***ing Knew It

Emma's POV

I woke up to the sun shining through my window. I groaned at the brightness and glanced at the clock. It was 11am. A moan escaped my lips as I turned onto my right side. I half smiled when I saw Zack cuddling with one of my pillows. I decided to wake him up.

"Zack!" I hit his shoulder and he groaned, "What?"

I sat up and pulled the covers off of me. "Time to wake up."

He sighed and rubbed his eyes. "What do you wanna do today?"

"I don't care." I said and pushed my hair out of my face. "Whatever the guys are up to, I guess."

Zack climbed off of the bed. "Alright. I'm going to head home and shower. Call the guys up, and see what they're doing. Text me, when you find out." I nodded and he walked out of my room.

I looked for my phone and I realized I threw it across the room last night. What Matt texted me started running through my head. I gritted my teeth before getting out of bed. I found my phone on the ground and I picked it up. 4 new messages.

From: Matt
Emma, I'm sorry. I didn't mean that, I was just mad.

From: Matt
Please, I really didn't mean it.

From: Brian
Call me when you wake up.

From: Jimmy
I wanna get tatted today, so call me when you wake up.

I rolled my eyes as I read Matt's messages. If he didn't mean it, he wouldn't of said it in the first place. I dialed Brian's number and waited for him to pick up.

"Hey Emma." He greeted to me.

This shocked me, "You're up?"

Brian chuckled. "Yeah. My Dad woke me up at fucking 7 in the morning to mow the lawn."

"At 7 in the morning?" I asked confusedly.

He confirmed it. "Yeah, exactly, so have you talked to Jimmy yet?" Brian asked while changing the subject. I made my bed real quick while still holding the phone. "Nope, you're the first person I called."

"Awe, I feel special." He said in a little kid voice.

I rolled my eyes, "Don't flatter yourself." I could now picture him giving me a glare, so it made me chuckle. "So, he wants to get another tattoo?" I asked while finding an outfit to wear.

"That's what he said last night, so I'm going to pick him, and short shit up. Then I'll swing by your house and pick you up. Sound good?" He asked and I heard keys jingling together.

I nodded to myself, "Yep." There wasn't much enthusiasm in my voice, due to what I was still dealing with. Brian noticed first hand, "Did Matt say anything else to you last night?"

"N-nope." I tried lying, but I'm horrible at it.

Brian sighed, "What'd he say?"

"Nothing, Brian. I'm fine." I said and I felt like I was trying to convince myself more than him.

He groaned, "Emma-"

I cut him off, "I'll see you when you get here." I hung up and I put my phone down. I hated acting like that to Brian, I just feel bad having him always have to comfort me. It's probably getting really old to him. I finally changed into some jeans and an ACDC t-shirt.

I brushed my teeth real quick and threw my hair up into a pony tail. The sun was still way to bright for me, so I put my aviators on, and drank some orange juice out of the fridge.

There was knock at my door and I rolled my eyes. The guys never knocked, they would just always come in. I opened the door and my heart tightened when I saw Matt standing there.

He cleared his throat, "Um, Emma. I'm really sorry. I didn't mean to say those things. I didn't mean any of it, honest. I still do care about you, really." He tried to reassure me.

I frowned, "If you cared about me, you wouldn't of fucking broke up with me. Why did you do it, then?" I asked while crossing my arms, not pleased with his presence.

Matt sighed, "Lexi and I were talking-"

"I fucking knew it! You dumped me for her. You know yesterday I was going to tell you that I loved you, but then you threw that on me. I'm done with you! I don't want you to call me, or text me. When you see me at School, don't look at me, and don't talk to me! I hate you, Matthew Sanders!" I screamed at him and slammed the door.

I let my back hit the door and slid all the way down to my butt. I buried my head in my knees and just sobbed. Feeling more pathetic than I ever could feel. A couple knocks rattled the door. It made me more angry. "I told you, I'm done with you! LEAVE ME ALONE!" I screamed and throat started to ache.

"He's gone now, Emma." I heard a soft voice, "It's just me." I then realized it was Brian.

On instinct, I jumped to my feet and let the door fly open. I immediately crushed myself into Brian. He made an 'omph' sound at the impact, but nonetheless held me close. We stood there for awhile with him just rubbing my back, telling me it's going to be alright.

I just wish I could find the will to believe him.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, Emma is still upset about the break-up. Let's hear some thoughts. ;D

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
Ilovea7x
RazzyVengeance6661
chibihyuga
QueenofBatCountry
shortygirl
becca65
isinhapaula
oncy22
crazyforhim07
JustThinking
gothique4
SevenfoldGirl_
shasha24
CerysEvans
KellShadows
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
MemoriesMakeMe
nyelabee1
hereslookinatyou
19 comments?! HOLY CRAP! Thank you guys soooo much! <3

There might be a special update for you tomorrow. ;D