Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

28; We'll Figure Something Out

Emma's POV

Jack didn't like that too much. He stood up from his seat, "Listen here, Emma. I'm giving you till next week to pack your shit up and say bye to your friends. I will fly out here Friday to pick you up. You can come with me, or I can send you to a teenage youth home. The closest one here is about 300 miles away, so it's your choice." He said before walking out of the house.

The door slammed making me semi-flinch. He really was trying to ruin my life. I clenched my fists and stood up. I walked out the front door, and started walking. I had no clue where I was going to go, and I knew the guys were going to catch up with me soon enough. I let my feet take over, and before I realized, I was at the spot. I sat down on the grass and crossed my legs.

I heard the sound of leaves crunching and Johnny appeared. He gave a half smile before sitting across from me. "I'm sorry." I gave him a look, "Why? It's not your fault."

He pulled some strands of grass out and twirled them around. "I know, but I feel bad. You shouldn't have to leave, especially with Uncle Douche bag."

"I don't want to leave you guys; you're my family." I said while rubbing my eyes before tears could escape. I hating crying in front of the guys. They all pretty much seen me cry, but I just don't think they should have to see that.

Johnny gave me a quick hug, "We'll find a way."

If only I could find the will to believe that. I gave my shoulders a shrug and looked at him confused, "Where is everyone else?" Trying to change the subject.

"Went to go get some beer, figured you needed something to take your mind off of things." Johnny explained, which was right.

I heard some more leaves crunching, and footsteps. The guys appeared with a 24 pack of beer. Jimmy plopped down next to me and cracked one open. He started gulping it down, and it almost made me laugh. Zack did the same and Brian handed me one. I looked at it and frowned. The last time I got drunk was with Matt. I didn't want to get that way again.

I handed it back to Brian. Jimmy nudged me, "What's wrong?"

"Just don't feel like drinking today." I said with a shrug.

Brian nodded, "I won't either."

Zack groaned, "Awh, c'mon. I used my own money to pay for this shit. Someone has to help me drink it." Jimmy opened up another can and raised in the air, "I'm on the job, chief." That made me chuckle, and I noticed Zack give me a supportive smile.

Johnny just finished his first one, and grabbed another one. I looked around and decided to take a walk. I looked at the guys, "I'll be right back." Jimmy looked up at me, "Where'ya going?"

"For a walk." I said while getting to my feet.

Brian gave me an eyebrow raise. I rolled my eyes, "I just need some alone time. I'll call you guys if I get lost." Living here for as long as I did, I still didn't know my whole way around this park. They gave me a nod and I started walking down the pathway.

I got a little ways down when I heard footsteps behind me. I groaned knowing it was probably one of the guys, but I was shocked when I saw Matt standing there. Anger was running through me. I really just wanted to punch him in the face.

He scratched the back of his neck awkwardly, "I'm sorry."

"Course' you are." I snorted.

Matt stepped forward, "No, Emma. I am, really. I've been a dick to you."

"Yeah, you have." I said while crossing my arms over my chest.

He took another step toward me, "I want to fix it. I want us to be okay again. I want to go back to the way things used to be." I looked up into his eyes to see if he really meant this, but I couldn't tell.

I shook my head, "No, Matt."

"Why not?" He asked angrily.

I was about to respond but, he cut me off, "It's because of Brian, isn't it?"

"What, no-" He cut me off again. "I always knew he fucking liked you. I just thought it was a stupid little crush that he'd get over. God, I was so stupid to let you go. Now, Brian can just swoop right in and take you." I decided to stay quiet and let him finish.

Matt clenched his fists, "He's just doing it to rub it in my face." He then looked at me in the eye, "He doesn't like you the way I do, Emma. Even through all of the shit I put you though, me loving you never changed."

I frowned while starting to get mad. "If you loved me, then why did you break up with me?"

He sighed, "Lexi said you weren't good for my 'reputation'."

"So you listened to her?" I asked with disgust in my voice.

Matt put his hand on his neck, "Yeah, which was a huge mistake."

I bit my lip, "Do you think it's true?"

He hesitated, but gave a stiff nod. I scoffed and shook my head in disbelief. "I don't understand you, I don't know what I saw in you. The guy I fell in love was not this. With Lexi being here, I don't think things will ever be the same between us."

Matt took another step toward me and now our bodies were almost touching. My heart started to accelerate, and I knew what he was going to do. I had to stop him before he did it.

He put his hands on both sides of my face, "I can make you change your mind."

I shook my head, "I don't want you to, Matt. I can't keep doing this with you. Yeah, you're all sweet right now, but what happens when Lexi says she doesn't want you to speak to me. You'll dump me, again. I understand, she was your first love, but I won't be able to be with you if you're friends with her. I'm sorry." I pulled myself out of his grip.

"Emma, I love you." He said while gazing into my eyes.

It was the first time he actually said that to me, and I was at loss for words. He grabbed my hand and kissed it, "Now tell me you don't love me."

I pushed the hair out of my face before I spoke. "Matt I did love you, but now I'm not so sure. After seeing this side of you, I don't think I'll ever be able to love you again."

He groaned, "Why can't you just take me back? Brian doesn't deserve you."

"Is this what it's about?" I asked while slowly understanding why he was acting this way. "You only want me back so, Brian can't have me? You know how fucked up that sounds?"

Matt shook his head, "Emma, that's not true."

"I wasn't born yesterday." I sneered. "By the way, we wouldn't be able to get back together even if I wanted to because I moving back to Michigan next Friday." I snapped at him before walking past him.

I got back to the spot where Jimmy was poking Johnny with a stick. Zack was mumbling on about his guitar and Brian was looking at the ground bored. I needed him right now, so I sat down next to him. He looked at me concerned, "What's wrong?"

Instead of explaining the whole thing with Matt, I decided to just try to forget about him. I crushed my lips against his and I heard the guys gasp. Brian smirked into my lips and then deepened the kiss. I finished off the kiss and pulled back to see the guys with their jaws dropped.

I rolled my eyes, "Will you guys stop?"

Zack wrinkled his nose in disgust, "I think I want to puke."

Brian slapped the back of his head, which made Zack groan in pain. Jimmy was grinning like a 5 year old. Johnny just gave me a supportive smile. Brian wrapped his arm around my shoulder while the guys went back to doing their thing.

"Wanna explain why you did that?" I could feel Brian's breath on my neck.

I turned my head before looking into his chocolate filled eyes. "Because I'm going to miss you."

He chuckled, "You're not going anywhere, Emma." He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. "We'll figure something out, don't worry. I'm not going to let him take you away from us."
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm sorry for not updating, my mom is in the hospital, so I've been busy with keeping the house under control, but I hope this long chapter made up for it. I even put in some nice Matt for those who are on Team Matt, lol. I'm sill unsure how this story is going to end, so I guess we'll find out when we get there.

Thanks to the following people who left comments:
Miss Tragedy
gothique4
birdievanity
SevenfoldGirl_
OhMyVengenz
isinhapaula
JustThinking
fiction;
nyelabee1
shortygirl
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
foREVer97
Jimmy.Sullivan
CiaraVengeance
shasha24
You all are amazing people as usual. Sorry if I missed any of you, I'm still getting used to this new Mibba.

There will be an update on Monday, I promise my whole life on it. I'm just sure about Wednesday, I'll keep you updated. :)