Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

03; Matt's House

Emma's POV

The School day went by pretty fast. My last hour of the day was Chemistry and I had Brian in that class. The bell rang and everyone rushed to their lockers in a hurry to get out of the School. I went to mine and threw my books in there. Luckily for me I didn't have any homework for my first day. I shut my locker and I heard someone scream, "EMMA!"

I turned around to see Jimmy running towards me. He was pushing people out of the way. I rolled my eyes as he caught up to me, "Hey. Are you busy?"

"Nope. I was just about to walk home, why?" I asked.

He grinned, "You're not going home. You're going to come to Matt's house to watch our band."

I raised my eyebrows, "You have a band?" He smiled, "Yeah. We do, we're actually really good, so come on." He dragged me out to the exit of the school. We got to his car and he looked at me, "You can sit in the front. Zacky, Brian, and Johnny can sit in the back."

"What about Matt?" I asked while getting in the car.

He shut his door and looked at me, "He's got Detention today."

I slapped my forehead, "Ugh. It's my fault!"

Jimmy chuckled, "Matt was right. He figured you would blame yourself. and if you did he told me to tell you that it's not your fault. Matt gets into trouble all of the time, so it's not big deal."

"Still. I feel bad." I sighed.

He started up the car, "Don't. Matt always gets in trouble just like me, but today I didn't for once."

Soon the rest of the guys got in the back seat and Jimmy took off. Zacky smiled, "You're going to watch our band?"

I shrugged, "I didn't really have much of a choice." I said while looking up at Jimmy.

He chuckled, "You won't regret it, Emmerz."

I glared up at him, "Will you stop calling me that?"

Jimmy shook his head, "No can do, my lady." I sighed and Jimmy pulled into a driveway to a nice looking house. We all got out and we walked into Matt's house. His Mother I'm assuming walked over to us, "Hey guys. Where's my boy at?"

Zacky laughed, "He got detention." I looked down at the floor and Mrs. Sanders joined the laughter, "What am I going to do with that boy?" She then looked at me, "A new face I see."

Jimmy patted my shoulder, "Mrs. Sanders, this is Emma. She's a new student at our School and my new best friend."

She stuck her hand out, "Hi Emma, it's very nice to meet you. If these boys ever get out of line just let me know. I'll knock some sense into them."

I smiled and nodded shyly. "Okay."

Mrs. Sanders smiled at us, "Alright guys go practice, I'll bring some food down in a minute."

The boys all started running to the stairs and I followed.

They started playing a song and it sounded really cool. I liked the beat of it. They ended it and Jimmy looked at me, "What do you think?"

I smiled, "It's awesome."

"Wait till you hear my vocals with it." Matt said while walking into the room. I couldn't help but smile up at him. Before he could start I looked up at him, "Sorry that you got a Detention."

Matt smiled with his dimples showing, "Stop. It's not your fault, and I don't want you feeling bad about either, understood?" I nodded shyly. He grinned, "Good. Now let's get started."

They re started the song up and Matt started singing. I felt like the room froze and it was just him singing. His voice was amazing, I've never heard someone with such an awesome voice like that before. The whole time he was singing, he was staring at me. I felt my cheeks getting red and I looked down at the floor in embarrassment.

I ended up staying at his house till 10pm. The guys were starting to pack up and leave. I looked at Jimmy, "Are you going to drive me home?" Jimmy smiled, "Of-" Matt cut him off and grinned at me, "I'll drive you home." I nodded shyly, "Okay."

Jimmy winked at me, "See ya tomorrow, Emmerz." I said bye to the other guys and Matt lead me to his car. He opened the door for me like a gentleman and I got in. I told him where I lived and it didn't take too long to get there. He pulled into the drive way and put his car in park.

"Dang, is anyone home?" He asked noticed that was no lights on. I shook my head, "Nope. My parents won't be home till midnight."

"Right. Zacky was telling me about your parents, that's gotta suck having your parents not even pay attention to you." He looked at me saddened.

I shrugged, "It is what is, I guess."

Matt smiled, "Well. I guess I better head home."

I nodded and went to get out of the car, but Matt stopped me. "Hey, how about I drive you to school from now on?" I shook my head, "You don't have-" He cut me off, "I want to."

"Okay." I said while looking into his gorgeous green/hazel eyes. He smirked, "Alright I'l see you tomorrow. Bye." "Bye." I said before getting out and heading into my house. I flicked the lights on and headed up to my room to get some sleep.

My phone beeped and I grabbed it. There was a text message from Jimmy saying:

Good night, Emmerz. Sleep tight. :)

I smiled, Jimmy really wasn't as bad as I thought he was. Like Matt said he did come on a little strong but, now I can't really picture getting through School with out him, or without the guys either.

I replied, Good night and I changed into some sweats and laid on my bed. I got another text message and this was from Matt:

See you tomorrow Emma. ;)

I realized I started blushing reading it. I slapped my forehead knowing I was acting like a dork. I replied, okay :) and put my phone on the end table for the last time. I closed my eyes and slowly drifted to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
Comments? (: