Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

30; Alone

Emma's POV

My heart was beating a million beats per second. I can't believe I actually told Brian that, I didn't think I would ever have the guts to do it. Brian smiled, and leaned his head down. His lips crashed against mine in a gentle way. His lips moved against mine with passion. For the first time in a long time I felt complete.

The sound of the guys giving cat calls made us separate. My face got red, and Brian flipped them off. Brian's gaze met mine and I smiled. He leaned down and peck my lips, "C'mon, let's go see what the idiots are up to." I chuckled as he grabbed my hand.

Once we got to them, they saw our hands intertwined, and got grins on their faces. Jimmy chuckled, "Well looks like someone is forgiven."

I rolled my eyes as Johnny smirked, "So are you two dating now?" He asked with hope filled in his voice. Brian shook his head, "Easy short shit, she just spilled her feelings. We're going to take it slow." He gave a smile to me as he said that.

Zack snickered, "Don't take it too slow though, don't end up like Matt."

I stiffened and Brian glared at him. "I don't fucking care about Matt, I'm not going to be as stupid as he was." I tightened my grip on his hand to calm him, and it worked. He leaned down and pecked my lips. "I'm sorry."

That made me shake my head, "It's okay."

Jimmy butted in, "Alright if you two love birds are done, we should head home. It's getting pretty late."

Zack frowned, "I thought we we're going to have a sleepover at Emma's?"

"We were?" I asked confused. "Since when?"

Zack smirked, "Since now."

I rolled my eyes and Jimmy grinned, "Let's go, then!"

Zack and Johnny rode back to my house in Jimmy's car, while I rode back with Brian. I put in the Metallica CD, and started flickering through some songs. I stopped when I heard a song I don't think I ever heard. It was a slow one.

Brian noticed my concentrated look, "You never heard this song before?"

I shook my head no and he scoffed, "Really?"

"Really." I confirmed as the guitar progressed on.

He turned the volume dial up, "It's a great song, it's called 'Nothing Else Matters'."

The drums came in and Brian sang. "So close, no matter how far." I smiled, because he had an amazing voice. "Couldn't be much more from the heart." He then grabbed my hand, and it made this to be a romantic moment.

All the way to my house, he sang it. Once he parked the car, he turned his attention toward me. "I don't want you to leave." He said bluntly. Brian was always up front about things.

It made me sigh, "I don't want to either, but I can't do anything about it."

Brian grabbed my hand, "Convince him that your life is here, not there."

I looked up in his chocolate filled eyes, "I'll try, I really will."

He leaned down and gave me a brief yet soft kiss. "That's all I ask."

Someone knocked on the window and I saw Johnny mooning us. I chuckled and Brian shook his head in disbelief. "What are we going to do with that boy." It wasn't really a question, more like a complaint.

We decided to watch a movie. Jimmy begged us to watch Jacob's Ladder, so we gave in. Once the movie ended, I looked around to see who was awake. Johnny was passed out on the floor. Zack was curled up on the chair, and Jimmy was sleeping on the other. I looked next to me to see that Brian and I were the only ones awake. He was dozing off a little though.

He half smiled, "Tired?"

I shook my head, but a yawn slipped through my lips to give me away. Brian chuckled and wrapped his arm around me, so that I was laying on his chest. "Get some sleep." His breath was on my ears. I snuggled closer to him, and I slowly difted into sleep.

The next morning I woke up before the sun rose. I quietly slipped out of Brian's hold and went into my room. I changed into some clothes, and grabbed my bags. I walked slowly down the stairs and put my bags by the door. I went into the Kitchen and left a note for them.

I crept into the living room and gave each of them a kiss on the cheek. I knew it wouldn't wake them up. They were all heavy sleepers. I slipped out of the house and walked down the driveway where there was a cab waiting for me. I got in, and took one last look at the house before it took off.

Brian's POV

"Guys, wake up!" I heard someone shout, and I groaned. I turned to my side and tried to go back to sleep. Johnny got aggravated. "Guys! Emma is gone, she left!" That made me fly up. I noticed that Zack and Jimmy do the same.

I barely had my eyes open, but I saw Johnny holding a note so I snatched it from him.

Jimmy, Zack, Johnny, and Brian:

First off, I want to say I'm sorry for leaving without saying goodbye, but I figured it was easier. I love you guys so much. Brian, I know I told you I was going to try my hardest to stay, but I started to think of all stuff we all have been through. It made me realize that all of the drama you guys went through was because of me. You don't know how sorry I am for that, so I'm going to make it better. I'm going to stay with him, and I won't contact you guys at all. You can go back to living your life before you met me. I really do love you all so much, and this is for the better.

-Emma


After I read it out loud I threw it on the ground. "Son of a bitch!" I got up and punched a hole through the wall.

Emma's POV

Once I boarded the plane with 'Uncle Jack', I just stared out the window. I felt so bad for how I left the guys. It's better this way. I had to keep telling myself that. As soon as the plane took off, tears flowed down my cheek. For the first time in a long time I was alone.
♠ ♠ ♠
The end! :(

I'm sorry for ending it like that, but there is going to be a sequel for sure. I'm going to try to have it up in the next couple of days.

Thanks to the following people who left comments on the last chapter:
fiction;
justme97
LoveisVintage
shortygirl
gothique4
FaBzShadows
SummerA7x
SevenfoldGirl_
JustThinking
Jimmy.Sullivan
crazyforhim07
A7X-PapaRoachLvr
isinhapaula
RazzyVengeance6661
Fueled.By.Raven
Spoileddxbrat
Miss.CorrCorr
JimmySullivan
CiaraVengeance
OhMyVengenz
SabbyFreakShow
You guys mean the world to me! Thank you for getting me past 200 comments, this is the first story I ever got that far on. <3

PS; the sequel will only be 6 months into the future, so don't think it's going to be like years later.

Anyways, thanks for all of the support on this! I hope you all will follow me into the sequel. Thanks again! :)

Link to Sequel: Put Me Back Together