Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

04; Somethings Are Hard To Believe

Emma's POV

I woke up the next morning and started to get ready for School. I was so tired though, I ended up not falling asleep last night till 12am. I decided to take a quick shower to wake me up. I changed into some jeans and an Iron Maiden T- Shirt. I decided to throw my hair up in a pony tail since it was wet. My phone beeped and I grabbed it to see a text from Matt:

Leaving now, be there in a few. :)

I smiled and my stomach did a little jitter. I frowned but texted back saying 'Okay :)'. I grabbed my book bag and headed downstairs to get some Coffee in me. I almost screamed when I walked into the Kitchen to find my Mom and Dad there.

Mom looked at me, "You okay?"

"Yeah, sorry. I just didn't expect to see you here." I said while walking to the Coffee pot. They didn't say anything else, as I poured myself a cup of Coffee. My Dad though hand me a fifty dollar bill, "We won't be home till 2am tonight." I nodded as they walked out the front door.

I shoved the money in my wallet and stuck in my book bag. I got another text from Matt telling me he was here. I drank the last drop of my Coffee and walked outside locking the door with my key. I got into his car and I noticed we were both wearing Iron Maiden shirts.

I chuckled to myself and Matt looked at me confused. I pointed to his shirt, "We're both wearing Iron Maiden shirts." He smiled with his dimples appearing, "Looks like we both like the same music."

"Yeah." I nodded shyly. He pulled out of my driveway and started our drive to School. I managed to come over my shyness for a little bit and actually hold a conversation with him. Every time he showed his dimples I could feel my face get hot. I tried to shake it off.

Matt pulled into the School parking lot and parked next to Jimmy's car. I got out and put my book bag on my shoulder. I then felt myself become impacted with someone. I looked up at Jimmy was squeezing the life out of me. "Emmerz! I missed you!"

"Jim-.. I.. Can't... Bre-athe.." I managed to get out.

He let go, "I'm sorry, butter cup. I just missed you like crazy." He did his goofball grin.

I raised my eyebrows, "Jimmy you seen me last night."

He looked at me with a 'your point' look, "That was 9 hours ago, that's too long to be away from you."

I rolled my eyes as the other guys came over to us. Zacky grinned at me, "Hey, Em." Everyone seemed to give me nicknames. I tried to think of one for Zacky. I used the one that first came to mind, "Hey, Zee." He shrugged and nodded in approval.

Brian gave me a look of disgust, "Ew. You're still here?"

"Excuse me?" I asked not sure if I heard him right.

He chuckled, "Damn. You need to lighten up, I'm joking with ya."

I laughed unsteadily and the bell rang. Matt walked over to me, "I'll walk you to class." I smiled at his niceness. He was a real sweetheart. Jimmy glared up at Matt, "That's my job."

Matt flipped him off, "You can next time." Jimmy stuck his head up in the air, "Fine. I can see when I'm not wanted." He stalked off ahead of us to class. I chuckled and we started following him.

We got to my English class and Matt smiled at me, "I'll see you at lunch." Those dimples.

I nodded shyly, "Okay." He winked at me before walking away. I tried to get a hold of myself before walking into the class. Jimmy looked at me with a creepy grin on his face. I sat down and looked at him like he was crazy, "What?"

"YOU LIKE MATT!" He screamed at me and everyone looked at me. I glared at Jimmy and he smiled, "Matt Wahlberg the fantastic actor." Everyone looked away and I shook my head at him.

Jimmy whispered to me, "That's so cute! You guys are going to get married and have little Matties and Emmerz." I looked up at him, "Jimmy. I don't like him."

He winked at me, "Sure you don't." I sighed in defeat knowing there was no use in arguing with Jimmy. He smiled even bigger, "It's okay. I won't say a word."

Before I knew it, it was lunch time and I got in line behind Zacky. He turned around, "Hey Em. How's your day going?" I frowned, "Boring."

He chuckled, "That's School for ya, so how are you and Sanders getting along?" He wiggled his eyebrows at me. Damn, was it that noticeable?

I shrugged, "I don't know what you mean."

Zacky grinned, "Bullshit." I was about to say something when we heard a loud shot, like a gun shot. We turned to see 5 masked men walk in with guns in their hands. I gulped and looked at Zacky and we both had the same looks on our faces.

One of the guys started shouting, "EVERYONE ON THE GROUND NOW!" Everyone in lunchroom just kind of stood there. He got even madder, "NOW!" I dropped to the floor like a dead fly. Zacky grabbed my hand probably to comfort me, but I was still scared out of my mind.

The Guys started walking around and saying stuff but, I couldn't understand anything they were saying. One of them grabbed a student and held them at gunpoint. I looked over at Zacky, "I'm scared." I whispered.

He nodded and gave my hand a little squeeze. I scanned the room to find the guys and I spotted them by one of the masked guys. He had a gun pointed at them. I nudged Zacky and pointed at them. He went to stand up but I pulled him down, "Are you insane?"

Then a masked man walked over to us, "Awe, look at this Boyfriend trying to make sure his girlfriend is safe." I just let him talk even though Zacky and I aren't boyfriend and girlfriend.

The guy grabbed my arm and pulled me up. I felt the end of the gun at my head. Zacky stepped up, "Don't hurt her!" I could feel tears filling up in my eyes. I did not want to die like this, hell I don't think anyone would wanna die like this. I looked around afraid and saw Brian yelling at one of the masked men. I got even more scared, Brain could get shot.

I also noticed Jimmy looking at me and for once I saw him being serious. He stared into my eyes and somehow I got out of that if he could run over here and save me he would. I didn't see Matt and I got afraid. The guy pulled me over to the center of the lunch room.

Zacky tried to follow but another guy held him back. He looked at me with tears filling in his eyes, but I just nodded. I then was pushed down on a chair and he tied my arms behind the chair. I looked up at him even though I couldn't see his face, "Please. Don't hurt me."

The guy just chuckled and walked to the others. I looked next to me and saw Brian tied up the same way. He didn't even look afraid, he just looked pissed off. I don't know how he could be this brave. I noticed a couple other people tied up that I didn't know who they were.

All of the masked guys walked over to us, I noticed one of them had a camera. What kind of people are they? One of the guys came over to me, "You're first, babe." I puked a little in my mouth at him calling me 'babe'. The camera was on me and the guy put the gun to my head.

"DON'T TOUCH HER!" I heard someone scream and I knew that was Matt's scream. The guy looked at one of his friends, "Go take care of that." I glared at them, "NO!"

The guy chuckled, "Don't worry, I'll end you before you can hear him die." He fiddled with a piece of my hair. I then heard beside me, "Leave her the fuck alone! Take me, do it! I fucking dare you." I looked at Brian in shock at what he was doing.

The guy was getting a kick out of this, which meant he was insane. "Oh, alright Mr. Tough guy, you're up first." He punched Brian in the face and I tried to get him to stop, "NO!"

A hand came over my mouth to shut me up. Brian just glared up at him, "That all you got?" Was he trying to get killed? The guy just laughed and kicked Brian in the stomach causing him to cough. I felt so bad for him. I couldn't let him die for me though, I just couldn't.

"POLICE EVERYONE HAND'S BEHIND THEIR HEADS!" A whole group of police officers came running and even some Swat team members. The masked guys hurried up and booked out the door behind us. I sighed in relief realized I was safe now.

Some officers came over to us and untied us. They escorted us out of the building and lead us to a paramedic truck. Brian was the first to get checked out. He got out of the truck and walked over to me, "You okay?"

"I think I should be asking you that. Brain, what were you thinking? You could of gotten yourself killed over me." I exclaimed at him.

He pulled me into a hug, "Trust me, Emma. You're worth it." I smiled, Brian was a really cool guy. I mean he pretty much saved my life today. Soon everyone was out of the school and I was waiting for the guys to come over to us.

Zacky was the first one, "Dude. I'm so glad you guys are okay." He pulled Brian and I in a hug. I said the same to him and looked around for the others.

Johnny and Jimmy ran over to us, "I'm so glad you're okay." They both said to Brian and I.

Jimmy looked at me, "Did they hurt you?" I shook my head, "Brian wouldn't let them." Jimmy smiled and patted Brian's shoulder, "Good going, man." Brain just rolled his eyes and I could now see his black eye even better now.

I looked at Jimmy, "Where's Matt?" I asked worriedly. He shook his head, "I don't know. He was right next to me." We looked around for him and we couldn't find him.

Brian and I headed back to the school cafeteria but an Officer stopped us, "Guys, you can't go back in there." Now wasn't the best time to mess with Brian.

He glared up at him, "My fucking best friend is in there, you need to let me in there or I'll break your face and I don't give a fuck that you're a cop." I can't believe he just said that to him, he's probably going to get put in jail.

The cop sighed but stepped aside. I looked at Brian in shock but he grabbed my arm and we walked inside. There wasn't a lot of people in here. Just some cops and some students that were hurt. I noticed a figure on the ground trapped between two tables. I seen the Iron on the fabric and I nudged Brain, "Over there!" I pointed over to the tables.

We ran over there and Brian managed to get the tables away from each other. We knelled down on each side of Matt's head. His lip was all bloody. Brain slapped his face, "Matt!"

Matt wasn't responsive. I swallowed the lump in my throat as Brain searched for a pulse. He looked at me, "He has one, but it's low." We looked for signs of injuries and Brian lifted his shirt and I seen a whole bunch of blood flowing out.

Brian looked shocked, "He was stabbed." He put his hand over the slit and pushed down.

I stood up, "WE NEED SOME HELP OVER HERE!" The paramedics ran over and I started to pray that Matt was going to be okay.
♠ ♠ ♠
Is Matt going to be okay?

Thoughts? (: