Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

07; I Hate You

Matt's POV

I groaned in frustration and threw a pillow across the room. The guys walked in and Jimmy stalked over to me, "What did you do?"

"I told her I like her, and she told me I can't, then she left." I said still wondering why she just left.

Jimmy sighed, "Well. I guess I better go after her."

Brian put his hand on Jimmy's shoulder, "I'll go." We all kind of looked at Brian confused, because he was never really a friend of Emma. He'd just joke with her and that's it.

I looked at him, "Make sure she comes back." He nodded and walked out.

Emma's POV

It was dark outside and I don't remember which was home. I just decided to walk the road. I heard someone calling my name from behind, but I ignored it. I don't want to talk to anybody right now. I then felt a hand grab my arm. I turned my head to see Brian.

I looked around avoiding his gaze, "What do you want Brian?"

He scoffed, "I want to know why you left?"

"It's nothing. I don't want to talk about it." I looked at his hand on my arm, "I want to go home."

Brian smirked, "Well that's too bad." Before I could even respond he threw me over his shoulders. I groaned, "Put me down, Brian!" He just chuckled and walked back to the house.

I noticed we were on the driveway and I heard a car door open. I was then thrown into the backseat. Brian got in with me. He was really stupid if he thought I couldn't get out. I reached for the handle and it wouldn't open. I tried multiple times.

He chuckled, "I have child locks on the doors for my Sister when I have to drive her somewhere." I groaned and looked at the doors in the front seat. I leaned over the seat but, Brain dragged me back, "I don't think so."

I crossed my arms and glared at him, "I hate you."

He seemed amused, "No you don't."

"Why can't I just go home?" I looked at him.

Brian looked into my eyes, "Because you and I both know you don't want to go home. You're just trying to run away from your problems. That isn't going to work, now talk to me. Tell me why you left."

I sighed and looked around. He can't keep me in here all day.

He smiled, "I'll keep you in here all day if I have to."

"Can you read minds?" I asked while looking up at him shocked.

Brian chuckled, "No, you're just really easy to read. Now stop changing the subject, tell me why you left."

I sighed in defeat, "Well Matt told me he liked me a lot. I just.. I don't know what to do!"

He grabbed my hand, "Emma. You like him. I seen the look you had in your eyes when we found him. Stop denying your feelings, all you have to do is talk to him and tell him how you feel."

My eyes gazed into his, "I can't.."

Brian frowned, "Why?"

I cleared my throat, "Because I've caused you guys enough trouble and the least I could do is just leave and leave you all alone."

He sat there for a second and then looked down at me again, "Emma. You can't possibly be blaming yourself for the gang shooting." I just looked down at the seat.

Brian came closer to me and put both of his hands on my cheek, "It wasn't your fault. That was totally random what they did."

"Matt got stabbed because of me and you almost died because of me." I emphasized me.

His gaze didn't leave mine, "We did it because we care about you. If we didn't give a shit about you and if we thought you were a burden or something, we'd tell you that. You wouldn't be here at Matt's house right now, if we believed that."

Tears filled my eyes, "I'm just not used to this. Having friends, or people that care about you."

Brian dropped his hands from my face and pulled me closer to his body. He wrapped his arms around me, "I know. You have your Parents to blame for that one. How about this, you go back to Matt's room and you tell him what you just told me, he'll understand why you left."

I held onto Brian for a second longer. I just couldn't help but, feel safe in his arms. I pulled away, "Okay, I'll talk to him."

He gave me a strong smile, "Good. Come on." He jumped into the driver's seat and got out to let me out of the backseat. We walked back up the driveway and walked into the house. We walked into Matt's room and Jimmy ran over to me, "Emma! I'm so happy you didn't leave!"

He wrapped his long arms around me. I softly smiled, "Me too, Jimmy." He let go and Zacky walked over to Brian and me. He looked at Brian then at me, "Everything good?"

Brian smiled, "Yeah, Dude." I smiled and Brian went over to his original place to continue playing with his guitar. Zacky looked at me, "Are you going to talk to him?" I nodded.

He patted my shoulder, "Good." I walked over to Matt's bed and sat on the edge of it. I looked up at him, "I'm sorry for leaving like that."

Matt shook his head, "No. It's fine, really."

I looked down and became suddenly interested in the patterns on his blanket, "I'm just used to having someone that cares about me."

He reached out and grabbed my hand, "Emma look at me." I looked up into his eyes, they always made me want to just stare into them forever. He caressed me cheek, "I understand that, but from now on you're not going to have to live like that anymore, you got us."

I half smiled and grabbed his hand, "Might as well get this over with." He seemed confused but, I continued, "Matt I like you a lot, too." I frowned realizing that sounded stupid.

Matt grinned showing his dimples, "Glad to hear."
♠ ♠ ♠
So.. are Matt and Emma going to start dating? And Brian.. he seemed very emotional talking to Emma, does he possible have a thing for her? Comment with your thoughts! ;D

Thanks to:
DaRkAnGeL448
becca65
foREVer A7X
for leaving wonderful comments! You guys are awesome! <3

Also thanks to my subscribers and readers, I love you all. (: