Sequel: Put Me Back Together
Status: Currently Editing for Grammar mistakes.

You're Not Alone

09; Fix It

Brian's POV

I hated seeing Emma upset. She finally stopped crying and I looked down at her, "Hey why don't you take a nice hot shower and I'll make you some food. Okay?"

She chuckled, "Bri. You can barely cook Ramen Noodles.."

I crossed my arms, "Hey. You makin' fun of my cooking skills, Woman?" I nudged her.

"Maybe I am, maybe I'm not." She grinned, which made me smile. She was back to normal, we just have to keep it that way now.

"Go shower." I pulled her off the bed, "The guys will be here in an hour." She sighed before walking out of the room. I heard the shower start and I went down into the Kitchen. I pulled my phone out and dialed Jimmy's number.

"Yo, Brian. How's the birthday girl?" Jimmy's hyper voice spoke into the speaker.

I sighed, "Not good-"

He cut me off, "What did you do?!" I could almost hear him seething.

"Easy Killer, it wasn't me. It was Sanders." I said while leaning against the counter.

Jimmy seemed surprised, "What did Matt do?"

I let a breath out, "Well.. He forgot Emma's birthday, it's not big but, you know how Emma is. The littlest things make her day, and her 'almost' boyfriend not remembering her birthday didn't exactly make her scream in joy."

I didn't hear a response and I got confused, "Jim? You there?"

"What? Yeah, I'm here. Just thinking of ways to kill Matt." He said it so serious, I was shocked. Matt and him have been best friends since 2nd grade, and he would take sides with a girl he knew 2 months, not very Jimmy like.

I semi chuckled, "Why don't you guys come over and I'll call Sanders up, and tell him to get his act together."

He still seemed upset, "Alright we'll be there in a couple of minutes."

I hung up and listened for the shower that was still running. I dialed Matt's number.

"Hello?"

"Matthew fuckin' Sanders you better be at Emma's house in 15 minutes!" I yelled threw the phone.

Matt got worried, "Why what's wrong?"

I scoffed, "What's wrong? Matt what's today?"

"Saturday, why?" He was still clueless.

"The Date, dumb ass!" I exclaimed, getting impatient.

He took a second to think, "The 20th. What's that got to do with anything?"

"If you were in front of me, I would punch you. It's Emma's birthday, she told us last week. It's her 16th, it's suppose to be special, but guess who ruined it?" I asked.

He sighed, "I did. God fuckin' dammit!"

I agreed, "You damn right, fucker. You need to get her something and get your ass over here now, or Jimmy is probably going to kick your ass for making Emma's day shitty."

It sounded like he was picking his keys up, "Alright I'm on my way." I hung up and I wanted to throw my phone at the wall. It's stupid I had to fix his dumb ass mistake. I shouldn't of even called him, but I don't like seeing Emma upset.

Speak of the Devil, Emma walked in wearing jeans and a Pantera t shirt, her wet hair was laying over her shoulders. She half smiled, "I thought you were going to make me food?"

"I got distracted, and then I realized you were right, I can't cook for shit." I chuckled.

She laughed, "Told ya, it's cool, I'm not that hungry anyway."

We then heard the front door open and loud, multiple footsteps.

Emma's POV

Before I couldn't even turn to see who it was, I got lifted high in the air. I then got squeezed to death and I realized it was Jimmy. I managed to chuckle, "Jimmy. I love you and all, but I can't breath with you squeezing me to death." He set me down, "Sorry."

I smiled, "It's alright."

Zack gave me a hug, "Happy Birthday Em."

I returned it, "Thank you Zee."

Johnny pulled me into a headlock, "Happy Birthday Shortie."

I glared at Jimmy, "Would you please tell him that we are the same height."

Jimmy slapped Johnny's head, "You're the same height as her, short shit."

Johnny let me go, "She's short too. Why don't you pick on her, ever?" He pointed out and Jimmy shrugged, "Because she's an exception." I smiled and Johnny just rolled his eyes.

Brian butted in, "Alright guys, time to open up presents."

Zack looked at him, "Shouldn't she have cake first?"

Brian shrugged, "Well let's do shit different this time." I chuckled and walked into the Living Room with them following me. I sat on the couch with Brian sitting next to me. Jimmy sat on the floor, Johnny sat on the chair, and Zacky sat on the fire place step.

I looked at them, "You guys didn't have to get me anything."

"Too bad." They all chorused together.

I chuckled and Jimmy handed me his gift, "Mine first!" He exclaimed like a little kid.

I pulled the wrapping paper off and opened the box. I smiled when I saw the new Metallica t shirt they just released last week. I've been wanting it since I saw it at the Mall. He must of noticed. I grinned at him, "Thank you, Jimmy. I love it."

He mocked my expression, "Good, because if you didn't like it, I wasn't getting you anything else." I chuckled and Zack handed me his gift which was in a smaller box than Jimmy's.

I ripped the wrapping paper off and opened the box carefully. It was a necklace that had a music note on it. I smiled, "Thanks Zee."

"Look at what's engraved on the note." He said and I picked the note up. I turned it over to it's backside and smiled when I saw what it said. Emma &=Zack= BFF I looked up at him, "This is awesome, thank you."

"You're welcome, Doll." He smirked.

Johnny handed me his gift which was just a card. I opened it and read the card out loud. I opened it and it had a gift card to my favorite music store. I smiled at him, "Thanks Johnny."

Brian handed me his gift and I unwrapped the box. I smiled when I saw Aviator sunglasses.

He chuckled, "You said you wanted a pair, so now you have a pair."

I looked up at him, "Thank you, Brian." I looked at everyone, "Really guys, I love all of my gifts. You guys are the best." I smiled and then I heard a knock at the door.

Johnny stood up, "I'll get it-"

Brian cut him off, "No it's Emma's house, let her get it." I rolled my eyes and walked over to the front door. I opened it and saw no one, but looked down and I saw Matt knelling on one knee with flowers in his hand, "Will you be my girlfriend?"
♠ ♠ ♠
What's Emma going to say? (:

Thank you to the following her commented:
HelloThereSweetThang
becca65
KellShadows
synyster sykes
Star Angel
You guys rock! (:

Also as always thanks to the subscribers & readers! You all are awesome! <3