What Big Teeth You Have My Dear

Demons, Sorcerers, and Dragons Oh My!

*** Max's p.o.v. ***


Linda and I walked to the library, and sat near the fiction section on the floor. I don't know why she always does this. She always seems to have to get into fights. She never makes friends. She barely talks to anyone besides me. I, on the other hand, loved people. They were always exciting, new. I sat down and ate a peanut butter and jelly sandwich why Linda scanned the books.

"So we have English, Gym, and Mythology after lunch and then we get to head home." I said.

"We have Mythology?" Linda asked.

"Yeah, you weren't there when the lady called to ask what other class we wanted, so I just told her this class would be cool."

"Good choice, Maxie. Good choice." She muttered while reading the back of a book.

"You going to eat something?" I asked.

"No, we only have enough for one lunch. You go ahead. Just remind me to go shopping later, then maybe we could go for a run or something." She said. My mood lightened. I always loved going for runs it was the only place where we could be our wolf form. My wolf form was stronger then my human form, so I actually win fights then.

The bell rang and we podded off to English class. The teacher didn't make us introduce yourselves and she gave us seats in the back. I got the prime time window seat, while Linda sat next to some guy she didn't seem to thrilled about. They were studying a book called the 'Dead of Winter' which I haven't read yet so I was paying attention when Linda passed me a note.

'The guy next to me is a werewolf' was sprawled in her hand writing. I looked over at her and she nodded her head confirming her note. I knew I smelled something earlier I just didn't think it was other werewolves. Linda and I never lived near a pack before meaning they were either going to kick us off their territory, force us into their pack, or ignore us. The last two sounded like the best options.

I went back to paying attention to the teacher and everyone once in a while I saw Linda shift further away from the guy with all the tattoos. The bell rang and Linda sprang up and grabbed my hand almost running out of the room before I could protest. We walked to Gym and we had to sit out because of 'lack of uniforms' or some bull shit like that.

The next thing I knew we were talking to the mythology teacher, and she told us to take any seat and the tables in the back. We sat in the corner and again I got the window seat. Some guy came walking in that Linda seemed to recognize because her face instantly fell. She gave me a look that I recognized. He was another werewolf.

The guy glanced around the room before his eyes landed on me. He was breath taking. I always knew I was gay but this guy could make anyone swoon. He had chocolate brown eyes, long brown hair in a smilier style to mine, and somewhat tan skin. He had some tattoos but I couldn't see most of them because of his skinny jeans and leather jacket.

He smirked and walked gracefully over to the table I was sitting at. He took the seat next to Linda and she scowled.

"Linda so nice to see you again." He said in a deep, husky voice.

"Ronnie." Linda said. So that's his name.

The other werewolf from English came in and sat at the table next to us and started talking to Ronnie in hushed tones. Madison also walked in and waved at me. I waved shyly back at her and she took a seat close to the front. The bell rang and everyone sat in their seats.

"Alright class so today you will be getting a group project." Everyone groaned. "Calm down it will be fun. You have to present to the class three mythological beings to the class that are directly related to each other. For example. you could use pixies, fairies, and gnomes. Alright so get to work your group will be who is at your table begin. Topics due at the end of class."

I turned to Linda who was glaring at the table, obviously not happy with the situation. I then looked to Ronnie who seemed perfectly fine with all of this.

"So, I'm Ronnie." He said while holding his hand out behind Linda's back.

"Max." I said while shaking his hand. Electricity ran through my arm and I quickly drew my hand away. He just smirked.

"So who do you guys want to study?" He asked when Linda actually joined the table.

"We could do something with magic." I suggested. Ronnie nodded and so did Linda. Ronnie and I bounced ideas off of each other for a few minutes, but found nothing that was directly related to each other.

"Demons, Sorcerers, and Dragons." Linda muttered.

"What?" I asked.

"Demons, Sorcerers, and Dragons. Dragons are known as the devil's pet, Sorcerers do the devil's bidding and can control Dragons, and Demons are the devil's minions, and they also can be lifted from hell from the power that the Sorcerer possesses." She muttered a little louder. I looked at her shocked. Not only is she talking to another person besides me, I never knew she knew so much about mythology.

Ronnie seemed to agree with her and so did I. We then decided that Ronnie would research the Sorcerer, I would do the Demon, and Linda got to do the Dragon. We handed our topic in and the teacher seemed impressed with our 'creativity' with the project. Then class was almost over, when we had decide when we were going to actually do the project.

"You guys could come over to my place this weekend if you want." Ronnie said. Linda seemed to think it over a second.

"Why don't we meet at the library? We wouldn't have to lug books to your house if they are all right there." Linda said.

"Seems reasonable, so Saturday around 3?"

"Sounds good we'll be there." I said. Ronnie smiled and the bell rang and Linda got up. She packed her bag and grabbed my hand before I was finished messing with my stuff.

"Hey! I wasn't done!" I objected.

"Sorry couldn't stand it in there. There had to be about three wolves are so in there." She muttered.

"It's fine. I know how you are around other wolves." I said and we started to walk back to our apartment.

We got back in around ten minutes, and the only thing that was exciting to me was I was going to get to go on a run later and just be free.
♠ ♠ ♠
yay second chapter!