What Big Teeth You Have My Dear

Ripping To Shreads

*****Max's p.o.v.*****


"You want me to figure out where she will go next based on the train schedule?" I asked Oli who the second I walked into the door of the pack house that he talked to a guy who knew that Linda just got on a train not too long ago.

"Yes, that's exactly what I want you to do." He stated. I stared at him for a moment with the you have to be kidding me face. He didn't expect me to just read her mind did he? He did, actually.

"Alright." I said shrugging my shoulders. If anybody could do it, it would be me, right?

"Here the trains that are leaving or have already left since the time Andy called me, which was about an hour ago." He said handing me a stack of papers about a centimeter thick.

"You have to be kidding me. There is no way I can go through all of these by myself. Besides, it's highly likely that she would switch trains at a stop. That's what we usually did at least."

"I can get people to help you." He said.

"Oli, there is a one and a million chance that I can tell you the exact place she will go. That's why we haven't been found yet. We were smart."

"You picked the places you would go just as much as she did, right?" He asked.

"Well, yeah but-"

"Then please, at least try. You don't know what this feels like, this horror that something could be happening to her right now, and I can't do anything about it." He said with defeat clear in his eyes. He was desperate, more desperate than me. I was pretty damn desperate.

"I'll see what I can do." I sighed. He didn't say anything. He didn't say thank you. He was silent. He nodded though, as a small sign of gratitude. I think at least.

"I'll get some people to help you." He said walking away. I sighed and sat at the kitchen table spreading the papers all over it. There had to be at least three hundred trains on these.

"This is all I could find." Oli said walking back into the room with Tulip and Sarah following him. Sarah looking a little a worried, and Tulip looking just down right pissed off.

"Anyone would be helpful, and could you tell Ronnie that I'm doing this for you. He's in his room doing who knows what." I muttered the last sentence. I sent him up there with my bass, and I swear if he's messing with it, I'm going to inflict serious physical pain.

"Yeah, sure." He said before walking away.

"So, Max, what do we need to look for?" Sarah asked sitting down and dragging Tulip with her.

"First, you can get rid of all train with passenger cars. Those are the hardest to sneak on to, so there is no way she would try to do that alone." I said shuffling through some papers and marking ones that didn't work off.

"Next, you need to get rid of all the ones that have more than three stops. She hates those, but also get rid of the ones that have no stops because those usually have something important on them, so they'll have more security." I said.

I gave more directions every once and a while, trying to at least try to give them some help with this. It was complicated. Linda and I had it down to a science. Well, we should we've been doing it for five years.

You never went to them same place twice. You never went on a train with too many stops, or not enough. You never went anywhere close to either Virginia or Nevada because we knew people there. You always wanted either a really big city or a small one where everyone fades into the background. And, you never, never went close to a known wolf pack. We followed these rules well, except for this little incident.

"No, there is a small wolf pack there. We've tried it before." I told Sarah, who was being quite helpful. We've been sitting here for what, an hour? Just trying to find my malevolent cousin. I think Sarah liked her, or at least knew that her brother liked her enough.

"Ugh, this is so boring. I don't see what's the point." Tulip whined. She on the other hand has not done anything helpful at all. During this hour, Sarah and I have both been through about twenty papers marking them off, and finding possible suitors. She has been through five. Yeah, five.

"The point is to find her." I almost growled.

"Who really cares?" She muttered mostly too herself. Sarah shot her a look and I growled.

"What do you mean who cares?" I snarled at her.

"She isn't that special. I mean she was rude, mean, bitter, and she isn't that pretty." She said like she wasn't talking about the person who I cared more about than anyone else on this planet.

"Excuse me? Do you know who you're talking about?" I growled crumbling the paper that was in my hands. It didn't have any potentials, so it wasn't important.

"I know exactly who I'm talking about. She was one of the worst people I've ever met in my entire life. She was cold, bitchy, antisocial, she wasn't that smart, and she was just plain ugly. Frankly she isn't worth it." Every word was like a stab to the stomach, and the look in her eyes might as well twisted the blade. I was far beyond pissed, far beyond. I was shaking erratically, and I could feel that feeling that said that someone was going to die, and it wasn't going to be me.

"Say that again, you bitch. I dare you." I snarled standing up.

"She isn't fucking worth it." She spat also standing up to her full height.

"What did you just do?" Sarah whispered shocked. I just chuckled. It was dark, humorless, and plain scary. Tulip's face went from cocky to terrified in a split second.

"You have no idea what you're dealing with, Tulip. Apologize, and maybe he won't hurt you." Sarah said to her quickly grabbing her shoulders to try to knock some sense into her. She also was as scared as Tulip, who had a blank look on her face.

I knew my eyes were my wolf eyes, and I knew my fangs were out. I knew my nails had sharpened into almost claws, and I knew that the hair on the back of my neck was standing straight up.

"I'm not apologizing for telling him the truth. She's a horrible person, and is better of dead." Tulip said snapping out of her trance. Sarah stepped away from her. I don't really know why. There was a growl in the room, I didn't realize it was mine until later.

"You just signed your own death wish." I said before launching at her.

My claws hit her face and ran down her neck hitting the top of her arm before someone pulled me back away from her. I growled and tried to throw the person off me to get back at the scum who was now on the floor bleeding, but they were obviously stronger than me.

"Max, calm the fuck down." Ronnie demanded. Turns out it was him holding me back.

I thrashed around a little more before calming down enough to think straight. Tulip looked up at me shocked, and I snarled at her. Ronnie yanked one of my arms to get my attention.

"What happened?" He asked me in his annoying beta voice. God, I hated that voice.

"She deserved it." I said, venom dripping form my voice.

Oli seemed to appear then, running into the room shirtless. He was obviously just in his wolf form when he must have felt the commotion in the kitchen. He took one look at the scene from my half wolf form that was shaking, to Tulip on the ground blood covering her face and neck, to his sister who was terrified in the corner of the room. She obviously wasn't going to be on the front lines in battle.

"What happened?" He demanded crouching over to Tulip who somehow started to cry.

"He just attacked me, Oli. I didn't do anything. He just attacked me." She sobbed. It made my ears want to bleed.

"Tell him the truth, you lying bitch!" I spat. I wasn't going to let her just lie about all this and get away with it.

Ronnie grabbed my arm tighter signaling that they were all still here, and that yelling probably wasn't the best thing to do in this situation. I just shot him a look. There is two things I will always stand up for no matter what, Linda and my parents. You fuck with them, you fuck with me, and I ain't no fun to fuck with if I get mad enough.

"Sarah, you seem like the only reasonable one in here. Did you see what happened?" Ronnie asked her. She just nodded quickly.

"Tell us." Oli demanded in his alpha voice. I hated that voice, too.

"We were doing just fine, almost done in fact. Then, Tulip said that Linda wasn't worth it, and she said really bad things about her. I told her to stop, but she kept picking at it. Max tried to warn her, but his wolf took over his senses, and it couldn't take it. She kept picking, and he snapped, and . . .and lunged for her." She explained quickly from an outside point of view.

"I did no such thing! I would never say things like that!" Tulip lied to make her self look better.

"Keep lying, bitch. It's done you so well so far." I said looking her dead in the eye. I saw her shutter, and she quickly broke eye contact. Like I said, when I'm angry, you don't want to fuck with me.

"Max, you don't know the rules seeing as you haven't lived with the pack. That means I don't know who to trust, but I know Tulip and if she says she didn't do it, she didn't do it." Oli said, and Tulip gave me a triumphant look which didn't look as good with blood running down her face. Blood that I split.

"You're siding with the girl you're sleeping with, why am I not surprised?" I said with venom coming off of my every syllable.

"That's not what's going on." he tired to defend himself. Another one of my cruel laughs escaped my throat before I could stop it.

"Don't even try to defend yourself. People think that rogues are stupid don't they? They thing that we don't understand what happens in a pack. Why did I even believe this pack was any different? You all have blind faith in each other. Blind faith that doesn't even see that the ugly ones aren't the rogues, it's you. Linda told me that this pack wouldn't be any different than the others. I should have fucking believed her."

"This pack is different." Oli tried to defend again.

"No, it's not. It's the same as the cruel pack we ran away from in the beginning."

"Don't you dare compare us to those monsters."

"Monsters? You're calling them monsters? Have you looked in the mirror recently? You kill hundreds of wolves daily. Your pack is known as the most dangerous pack in the country. You are known as the most psychotic alpha the world has ever seen. You even drove away your own mate, and I'm starting to realize that she was right. Packs are evil. It doesn't matter who the people are in them. They always use scapegoats, and it will always be us. I'm just disappointed that I didn't believe her earlier. At least, if I did, I could have gone with her, and not be stuck here with you."

"You know where she is. Don't you?" He asked.

"I've always known." I smirked. "I knew the second she left where she was going. One thing don't realize, rogues are a lot smarter than they look. That letter was in code. She told me where she was going, and she told me when she was going to get there, and she told me when and where to meet her. She knew this would happen, and she knew that rogues will never be able to adapt to this life. I'm just sorry that the good ones in your pack were stuck in the cross fire of this mess."

"You've known all this time?" Oli growled stepping back to his full height.

"You really think she would just leave me here? She hates packs. She wouldn't leave the person that's has had her back and vice versa for a very long time with one as famous as yours."

"Where is she?" He growled stepping dangerously close to me. It was supposed to be intimidating, but then again I already attacked one person tonight. One more wouldn't be too hard.

"Somewhere you will never find her." I said.

"Tell me, and maybe I won't kill you." That one got Ronnie a little upset. He stepped in between us growling. It was a fight between his mate and his alpha. No matter what, if it got physical, he would try to protect me first. It's instinct. He can't help it.

"It's on there, but now that I think of it, I might of crossed it off. Good luck with searching."

"You little-"

"ENOUGH!" Sarah screamed. "Can't you just all calm down for twenty seconds?! This fighting is making me go insane! Oli, go get Tulip to John and Christa. She is doing very good on the floor bleeding. Ronnie, go talk some sense into your mate. We don't need a ticking time bomb in the house."

They both seemed to be more scared of her right now then the half wolf formed rogue about to attack someone. Well, she did have alpha blood running through her veins. If she isn't good on the front lines, she will definitely was going to be good at getting people to do everything they were supposed to.

Tulip disappeared in Oli's arms with that cocky look that made me want to rip her to shreads, and Sarah walked away muttering something about she thinking she was bad when she was pms'ing.

Ronnie sighed and rubbed his face before turning back to me. I could tell his eyes were in wolf form just a second ago, and I could tell mine still were. I blinked a few times and felt my body go back to complete human.

"Can I ask you what happened?" He asked.

"Go for it."

"Will you answer?"

"You heard Sarah and Tulip. You already know what happened."

"Their side of the story is different from yours though."

"Oh, so now a beta cares about a rogue's point of view. Don't you all immediately believe your pack?"

"You aren't just a rogue, Max. You're my mate, too." He said.

"Yeah well, I'm going to be your gone mate soon. So, don't get too attached." I said walking out of the kitchen.

"Wait. What? Where are you going? When will you came back?" Ronnie rambled following me up the stairs and down the many halls to his room.

"Ronnie, I love you, but get some sense. I'm not coming back, not after this. I'm going after Linda, and I don't think that she'll want to come back here."

"You can't just leave."

"Sure I can. I was never part of the pack. You can't keep me here, and there's really nothing left for me to stay for." I said picking my bag up and making sure everything was still in it and then digging around for the letter Linda gave me.

"I kinda thought I kept you here." He mumbled. I looked over at him leaning on the door. He was looking down, and he looked like I just kicked his puppy or something. He honestly looked adorable.

I sighed and walked over to him. I wrapped my arms around his neck and brought him down to my height. I kissed his nose, and he buried his face into my neck snaking his arms around my middle.

"I love you, Ronnie, and you know that. I just. . . I need to find her. You wouldn't understand, but I need to find her or she'll do something she'll really regret."

"That doesn't mean you can't come back." He muttered into my neck.

"So, come with me." I suggested. He stood up straight then, obviously confused by my question.

"I can't just leave the pack."

"I wouldn't make you do that, but if you came with me to get her, she might come back with us. Just know that I'm going to see her. What happens there, I don't know."

Ronnie opened his mouth and then closed it obviously thinking about what to say. He took a breath that signaled he came to a decision, but a knock on the door silenced him. We stepped away from the door. It was someone I never met with the phone in his hands. He handed it to me and then walked away.

I put it up to my ear, and when I heard the voice I almost dropped to the floor. It was the most evil creature on the planet. The one who started all this, all this mess that we were having. It was Linda's back stabbing, low life of a father, and all he had to say was

"Hello, Max. I know where you are."
♠ ♠ ♠
So, if you don't know, my computer crashed. Updates will be slwoer until that gets fixed. Just be glad that my local library has internet.