What Big Teeth You Have My Dear

Train Tickets and Fights With Bitches

*****Max's p.o.v.*****


"I can't believe you bought tickets for the train. We never buy tickets." Linda said putting her bag in an overhead bin.

"Well, we thought the passenger cars would be more pleasant than the ones that are infested with plenty of diseases." I sighed in reply.

"It isn't as bad as I thought it would be." She said sitting down.

"Nothing is ever good enough for you is it?" I asked sitting across from her.

"Somethings are. So, is he going to stop arguing with whoever it is on the phone before the train leaves or after?" Linda asked talking about Ronnie who was still on the platform on the phone. It rang right before we got on, and apparently it was important.

"Speak of the devil." I said when Ronnie came up the aisle looking quite frustrated.

"Aw, did little old Ronnie get into a fight with his mommy or something?" Linda mocked as he sat down next to me.

"No, but I got into one with your little old mate." He mocked back which made him get kicked in the foot.

"You two stop it. What did he want?" I asked.

"He was yelling at me for leaving the back with too short of a notice, and that if I didn't get back soon, he would kick me out of the pack or some shit like that. He's just been really pissy since the fight."

"What fight?" Linda asked.

"Oh, Max here clawed Tulip down the neck to the arm, and then he proceeded to call Oli a monster and saying that the pack was one of the worst decisions he ever made." Ronnie explained.

"Hey, hey, give me some credit. It was down her face, too." I said.

"You attacked a wolf in a pack has famous as Oliver's, and you aren't dead yet? You are one lucky boy. Why did you attack her anyways?" Linda asked.

"She was saying shit that she wasn't supposed to, and my wolf kinda took over."

We didn't talk much after that, just asking when we were going to get there mostly. We were in the southern most part of the state and the pack house was in the north part. It didn't take too long to get there, just a couple of hours.

Linda seemed too lost in her own thoughts to even care if we talked to her. This most be difficult for her, to not only go back to a place she swore she was going to turn her back on, but to also face the one person in her life that she hated more than anything else ever existed on this planet earth. I don't know if I could do it, but I also knew that going back to the pack we definitely be awkward for everyone.

We didn't even start talking when we weren't on the train anymore. The car ride was mostly silent. Ronnie and I left it there when we came down earlier today.

It was pitch black by the time we got back to the pack house. It gave the house it self an eerie feel. The white paint on the house seemed to glow in the moonlight, and the fact that there was maybe one light on in the entire house didn't help.

Linda looked at the house with a look that I hadn't seen in a long time. I didn't really recognize it anymore. She stared at it for the longest time. I touched her shoulder, and she flinched at the touch. I seemed to get her out of her trance, and she followed us up to the house.

"I had a very good reason fro disappearing all day." I heard Ronnie say from the porch.

"It better have been good enough for you to miss a battle on our own ground. This is the first time they have ever stepped foot on our land, let alone tried to attack us on it." I heard a British accent cut through air with anger clear in his voice. No doubt it was Oliver. Linda could tell, too. Her face showed the clear paranoia that she was feeling. No one besides me could notice it, but it was definitely there.

"It will help us win the war." Ronnie said irritated.

"Well, I would love to hear about it."

"Come on, Linda. You'll have to see him eventually." I whispered to her. She nodded her head and any side of emotion left her face.

We walked into the house and could see right into the living room where Ronnie and Oliver were having there little bitch fight.

Oliver noticed Linda before anything else. He looked like he just saw a ghost or maybe something worse. Shock read all over his face, but Linda's face still had no emotion on it. On the outside it said she was completely calm, but on the inside I'm sure she was screaming and panicking but knew there was no where out.

"Linda, you came back." Oliver said shocked.

"Don't get your hopes up. I didn't come back for you, and once this entire mess is settled I'll be back in the wind." She scowled.

"What are you talking about?" He asked.

"You have a little pack infestation on your land, that's what I heard at least. And, I'm the only one in the entire world who could probably fix it, so that's what I'm going to do. I'm going to fix it, and then I'm gone."

Oliver was about to say something before I cut him off. "It's late. I think we all need some sleep. Ronnie, can you please show Linda where she is sleeping?" He nodded and walked upstairs with Linda following, relieved.

"That conversation wasn't over." Oli said the second they were out of ear shot.

"It was to her. Your relationship will never be the same with her, so don't you dare act like it." I replied.

"What do you want me to do? Ignore her? Pretend I didn't know what I know? Because my wolf won't let me. He reminds me everyday that she is my mate."

"Then ignore your wolf, just don't hurt her more than she already is."

"What makes you think I would hurt her?" He asked.

"That's what you do, Oli. You hurt people, or do you not remember our little conversation last week?"

"I remember." The voice from hell said. It was too high pitched and too nasally to be anything other than that. I turned and saw Tulip standing there with her face still scabbing.

"In fact, I remember you saying lots of things that night that weren't true." She continued.

"You're still playing that card, really?"

"Why are you still up, Oli? It's late. You should get some sleep." Tulip said walking up to him and rubbing his arm. He glared at her and tugged his arm away. Whoa, what did I miss?

"I'm not going to watch this, and piece of advice, both of you stay away from Linda. I wouldn't want Sarah to have to clean up any blood stains this week, not after the last one at least." I said.

"Yes, wouldn't want Linda's blood to get split." Tulip said smirking.

"Yeah, she might get a paper cut while picking the dirt from her nails with your bones." I replied. It was my turn to smirk.

I walked upstairs to where I was staying in the pack house, which happened to be Ronnie's room. His room was quite nice. It was plain but nice. The walls were white, the floor hardwood, and he had pictures on his dresser in the corner. The bed was big enough to fit two comfortably, and it had red sheets with a black comforter. There was a chair in the corner with a tall light, and a bathroom was connected to the room. Like I said, plain but nice.

I walked casually into the room to find it empty. I stripped down to my boxers and t-shirt and climbed into bed. It was much more comfortable than other bed I usually slept in. I heard the door open and close, clothes fall to the ground, and then ruffle of sheets as who I assumed was Ronnie came to bed.

"You didn't get into a fight down there did you?" He whispered curling an arm around my waist and pulling me closer to him.

"Everyone left unscathed. Didn't get into a fight with Linda did you?" I said equally as quite.

"No, she just gave me some friendly advice."

"I'm sure it was riveting." I replied wrapping my own arm around him.

"With Linda it always is."

"I'm not even going to comment on that."

"Good. You need to sleep."

"So do you."

"I love you." He said.

"I love you, too." I replied before drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So, my computer is now officially fixed, but it stills has a couple of bugs. It will take a while to fix it all, but it's better than nothing.