What Big Teeth You Have My Dear

Markings

*****Max's p.o.v.*****


I was panting. . .like a dog, and I don't know if it was the fact that I just was in the form of a dog running, or if it was the fact that Ronnie and I just had a make out session in the middle of the woods. Either way, it was fun.

Ronnie and I were sitting at the river bed that Linda I fought him at not nearly a month before. I was lying on my shirtless back, and Ronnie was sitting next to me, equally as shirtless. He was smiling like an idiot, and I was still panting.

"What are you all smiley about?" I asked.

"Just happy is all." He replied.

"Hm, sure. So, what happens now?" I asked.

"What happens to what?"

"To what?"

"I mean, Linda's back. You guys know have a sure fire shot of winning this war thing you have going with her old pack. So, what happens to everything now?"

"I don't know. Ask me again once we win." He said running his fingers along my side. He leaned down and started to kiss my collar bone.

"Wow, very short attention span you got there."

"Only for you, love." He chuckled but continued to give me hickeys anyways.

"We should go back. It's getting dark." I said trying to suppress a moan.

"Can I ask you something before we go back? It's kinda important and kinda private." He said nervously while biting his lip and looking up at me.

"Shoot."

"Linda gave me advice the other day, and she said that the easiest way to ask you this was to just come out and ask you. So, if you like hate me after, it was her idea."

"Ronnie, just ask me already." I sighed sitting up.

"Can I mark you?" He asked rubbing the back of his neck.

"You want to mark me? Like officially mark me?" I asked shocked. It wasn't a difficult concept to grasp. Marking in werewolf terms basically claimed ownership on them. Kinda like marriage in a way, but you can't really get out of it. It was the ultimate way to express love for the other, and him asking me was like someone proposing marriage except a lot more emotional and a lot more thinking time.

"Yeah, that kind of marking."

I just sorta sat there dumb fonded. I mean part of me was squealing inside that he asked me, but another part of me said that as soon as this war ended I would want to leave with Linda.

"Never mind. It was a stupid question. It's too soon to ask you something like that, and even then I doubt you would ever let me." Ronnie mumbled to himself standing up. He started to walk away, and I grabbed his hand to stop him.

"Wait, my answer is yes." I said standing up as well.

"What?" He asked doing a double take.

"My answer is yes. I want you to mark me, Ronnie."

"Really?" He asked smiling.

"Do I have to tell you a third time?" I asked rolling my eyes.

"No." He said. His grin growing even wider. He picked me, spinning us around, and kissing any part of my skin that he could.

"Okay, okay. We really need to get back, though. It's getting dark." I said through laughs.

"Fine, fine." He said setting me down.

We changed back into our wolf forms and raced back to pack house. Well, we half raced, half attacked each other on our way back. We came back in to a very strange sight. Linda was kissing Oli. . . on the mouth. . . in broad daylight . . .with tongue. I'm guessing they are back on speaking terms. Well, the most that Linda could ever be.

We snuk past them and into the house where we ran into Tulip in the kitchen. Great, I love her. If you didn't find the sarcasm in that, I can't help you. You are brain dead.

She had a strange look on her face. One that said she regretted something that she did or maybe one that she felt guilty, but she didn't really regret anything. It was probably the second.

"What's wrong, Tulip?" Ronnie asked starting a conversation. He was the beta. He had to take care of his pack which includes her.

"What? Oh, nothing." She said quickly.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yeah, just found out some disturbing news is all." She said quietly.

"You talked to Linda." I stated. It would make sense. I've never seen someone be so depressed over news except when Linda was talking, and it was usually people who you would least expect to be upset about it.

"Yeah, I didn't know."

"No one usually does. I mean, she wouldn't want me to tell anyone, and she certainly wouldn't let anyone else know about it." I explained.

She nodded her head and got up hesitantly to leave the room. I just shook my head and opened the fridge to get a soda.

Ronnie walked behind me and snaked his arms around me. He started to kiss up and down my neck, and I leaned into him.

"You want to the marking now then?" I asked rubbing his arms.

"Uh-huh." He said turning me around and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He walked upstairs as we kissed. I tugged on his hair and he let out a groan. He slammed me into a wall which I later learned was the hall way upstairs. Ronnie kissed, licked, bit down my neck and jawline. Moaning I tugged on his hair some more.

"Let's go somewhere more private." I panted.

He lifted me off the wall and continued to our room. He kicked the door open and walked us back to the bed. We fell back and all the while didn't break our kiss. I could feel his fingers almost claw down my chest. His hands were in half wolf form where they had his nails turn into claws.

I broke our kiss for the lack of oxygen in my lungs. Ronnie's eyes were dark yellow. His wolf eyes. It would take his wolf form to actually mark me, so it made sense.

"Ready?" He asked me. I kissed him quickly and nodded.

Then he bit me. Now, I was his forever.
♠ ♠ ♠
Team Tyler