What Big Teeth You Have My Dear

Her Again

***** Max's p.o.v.*****


"Calm down. She is going to be fine." Sarah said to me.

It had been two hours since Linda left to see her mom, and everyone was saying to calm down. I couldn't just be fine. This isn't something that happens every day. How could they know she was going to be fine? She could have walked straight into a trap! We don't know!

"Leave him be, Sarah. You aren't going to calm him down. Everyone's tried." Tulip said. I still didn't like her, and she still had marks on her face.

"Oh, go away, Tulip." Sarah snapped. I looked up from my spot on the front porch. This was new.

"Excuse me?" Tulip asked shocked.

"You heard me. Leave." Sarah demanded. Tulip had to listen. Sarah had alpha blood, and since he was away with the beta, she was in charge.

Oh yeah, Ronnie went with Oli and Linda, which makes this so much better for me.

Tulip huffed but still went in the house. She knew her place, and it was decreasing in power since Oli decided to realize how much of a bitch she actually is.

"Thank you." I sighed, rubbing my face.

"Any time. I never really like her anyways. Only stomached her because of Oli." She admitted.

"Yeah." I mumbled in agreement, looking over at where they should be coming back any second.

"They'll be back soon. Don't worry. Besides, they are some of the strongest wolves probably of all time."

"That doesn't help you if you were drugged or outnumbered by fifty each." I said with venom underlining my tone. I wasn't mad at her. I was just freaking frustrated.

"Fifty? Nah, maybe if it was like three thousands. Then they would be in trouble. Anything below that they can handle." She laughed. I scoffed. Of course she was trying to make me feel better.

"You don't need to worry about them, Max. Oli would never let anything happen to either of them. You know that." She said sympathetically, putting a hand on my shoulder.

"You don't know the other pack. They're ruthless. They will do anything for power, even sabotaging their own." I said rubbing her hand off.

"What do you mean?" She asked confused.

"Linda never got permission to leave the pack, and the alpha didn't kick her out. Technically speaking, she still is part of that pack. She severed those ties long ago though, so no one has to worry about her having to follow the alpha of that pack."

There was strict laws when it came to wolves, and you didn't break them, not if you wanted to live. They were very simple.
1) You follow all of your alpha's demands and rules.
That one was very easily followed because of the pack bond. The pack bond was what it sounds like. A bond to the pack you have sworn your life to or the one you are born into. I didn't know exactly how it worked, but whatever the alpha said you had to do. There was no if's, and's, or but's. You would be betrayed by your own body to do it, if it came to that.
2)You can't leave a pack unless there are extreme conditions.
Also easily followed. Get permission or get kicked out, as simple as that.
3)Absolutely no rogues.
That's where Linda's and my problem came in. Any pack was allowed to kill us, if they wished because of this law. Hence why we stayed away from packs until now.

The rest of the laws were up to the individual alpha, but those everyone must follow for the safety of our species. Humans would not like it very much, if they knew we were walking amongst them.

"I didn't know you could severe that tie without the alpha doing the same." Sarah said shocked next to me.

"You can with extreme hatred and distaste for the thing you are forced to love." I sighed.

"True." She mumbled mainly to herself.

"Sarah, we need your help in here." Shawn said from the front door.

"Be right there. Are you going to be okay?" She said directing the end part at me.

"I'll be fine." I lied.

She got up and left without another fight. Thank god she did. I liked her in all, but sometimes you shouldn't try to calm down a worried person. You need to leave them be to get over there paranoia. I needed to get over this.

I could see the sunset not far from the horizon over the trees. It was yellow and orange tonight. There was going to be a storm soon. A big storm. Or so I've heard.

An unfamiliar car pulled in the drive, and I could see an unfamiliar face in the front. Well, it wasn't entirely unfamiliar, but it looked older and more worn down from the last time I saw it. The women, who the face belonged to, gave off a said aurora, like she didn't want to be here, but she didn't want to be somewhere else. There were stress lines clearly across her face and her dark hair contrasted greatly with the streaks of white that filtered throughout it. Not grey, but white. The white you get when you are so terrified of something it drains everything from your body. I didn't want to meet this person, but as she stepped out of the car. I knew I would.

I did see familiar wolf fur peek through the forest though, and I sighed in relief. They were home. Thank god. Why they left me here, I don't remember, but I will be sure to bring it up.

Three humans forms walked out of the forest and I nearly broke out into the a full on grin, but I satisfied myself with a small smile.

Oli and Ronnie walked straight for the house while Linda walked over to the woman.

"Have you been waiting on the steps the entire time we were gone?" Ronnie asked amused.

"Yes, that's what happens when you leave a paranoid wolf alone with only their terrifying thoughts to satisfy their need for information." I replied smoothly. I was going to make him feel terrible by the end of this conversation. It was a bonus if he cried.

"Yeah, but you're little trick of making us feel like crap is not going to work, so mice try darling." He said leaning down to kiss me on the check as I pouted slightly.

"You know me so well." I scoffed.

"I would hope so." He grinned. I stood up and hugged him quickly, savoring the small embrace for now.

"Who's she?" I asked looking back at the now standing woman.

"You would think you would recognize her." Ronnie said looking over at Oli. He hadn't taken his eyes off the woman since he got to the porch. His normally brown eyes were the deep yellow of a wolf. Something tells me, he did not like this woman.

"I don't though. So, who is she?" I asked a second time.

"The wife of the man who murdered my parents. That, Max, is your aunt." Oli said in a gruff voice.

My aunt? That couldn't be. My aunt was never so. . . sad.
♠ ♠ ♠
I'm not dead! It's a miracle! What isn't is this new layout though. Took my forever to find where to post a new chapter to this. What can I say? I'm a little slow sometimes.
Team Tyler