No One Ever Really Loved Me

Shitty Lifetime Love Stories and Hide And Seek Wit

The Next Day!!!!

RING RING RING. Damn phone. I looked at my alarm clock, 8 in the morning? Who the fuck calls at this time on a SATURDAY???? I picked it up. “Hello?” I say grumpily into the phone.
“Hi! Oh, sorry, did I wake you up??” It was Gerard. What a perfect way to start a morning.
“Oh, no it’s okay. I was going to get up anyway.”
“Well, I was wondering if you wanted to go to lunch with me today??”
“Oh sure!!!!! Can you pick me up?” I ask him.
“Yeah. I’ll be there at around 12:00. Bye babe!”
“Bye.” I immediately jump back in bed and set my alarm clock for 10:00. Before I know it, my alarm is ringing throughout my room. Come on! I drag myself out of bed and practically crawl to the bathroom. I turn on my shower and strip out of my black tank top and shorts. As soon as I step under the warm water I instantly wake up. After getting out and drying my hair, it was time to pick out clothes. After about twenty minutes of digging through my closet, I finally found the right outfit. It was a black Misfits tee with black skinny jeans. It may be April, but to me, skinny jeans are something to wear year round. I threw my clothes on and hurried to the bathroom. Well, this would take a while. It was only eleven o’ clock but I still needed to do my makeup…. Which would take a hell of a lot longer than it should. Now, I know I sound high maintenance, but it’s only because I need to look good. After applying black eyeshadow I looked for my eyeliner and mascara. Dammit! Where could they be? I had them yesterday, for gods sake. Well, there’s another reason why I need to clean my apartment… “How the hell did I lose them in one fucking day??” I yell at myself as I look under my bed. Hey! There’s my eyeliner. I don’t even know how it got there.
“One down, one to go.” Suddenly I saw a flash of black on my dresser. Aha!!! I rushed over and grabbed the elusive black tube. See, I tole you it always took WAY longer than expected… By the time I finished with my makeup, it was eleven fourty nine. I quickly grabbed my black tinkerbell purse (don’t ask why I have it..) and shoved my cell phone, keys, ciggarettes, and money in. Oh yeah, I smoke too. As soon as I locked my door and started down the steps, I heard a car honk outside. I hurried down the rest of the stairs and went outside to see Gerard’s familiar SUV parked in front of me. I got in the passengers side and Gerard immediately smiled at me. Oh god, that smile. I swear, even if I had a horrible day, all I needed was to see that beautiful smile and I just fucking melted. Shit. This is starting to turn out like one of those shitty Lifetime love stories…. “Hey baby!” Gerard chirps. Is it me or does he seem unusually happy?
“Hi love!” I say and kiss him on the cheek. “Where are we going for lunch?”
“Um…. How about that little café that’s like, five minutes away?” Gerard asks me.
“Yeah! I’ve never been there before. It looks cute!!!” I giggle. Gerard looks at me strangely. Which is quite a feat, as he was currently weaving through cars on the busy California streets.
“Did you just fucking giggle?” He asked. “How old are you, five?” I just smile.
“Maybe I am, maybe I’m not. What’s it to you??” I ask playfully.
He didn’t answer, just grinned as we pulled into the parking lot in front of the café. I walked around the car as he got out and he grabbed my hand. While we walked, he intertwined his fingers with mine. At the moment, everything seemed so perfect. Gerard held the door open for me when we reached it. “Thank you Monseuir.” I said, in a french tone.
“Why you are very welcome Miss.” He obviously didn’t know french. He’s so damn cute it’s not even funny. With those little teeth and gorgeous hazel eyes. “Hello? Anyone in there?? Jules?” I was interupted from my thoughts by Gerard, who was waving his hand in front of my face. Woah, must’ve zoned out there…
“What, oh yeah, sorry.” I tell him.
“We were going to sit down , but you zoned out on me.” Gerard fake pouted. We walked over to a two person table and sat down. The waiter handed us menus. Hmmmm…. What to get?? I decided on a small green salad with a Pepsi, while Gerard got a sub.
“Jesus, would you PLEASE eat more?” Gerard whined as soon as he heard I was getting a salad.
“Why? I’m not anorexic or anything babe.” I say, laughing at his childish face.
“Fine. But you are SO getting desert. I’ll force feed you if I have too.” Sometimes Gerard was just silly.
♠ ♠ ♠
Heres a kind of long update for you guys. By the way, here's a little hint for the next chapter. The name is.... Ice Cream Sundaes and Fucked up Ex-Boyfriends, Care to guess what it's about??? HMMMM COMMENT IF YOU LOVE ME!!!!!!!!!!