No One Ever Really Loved Me

Will You Be There Waiting?

***************************************Julies POV************************************************

Waking up. It's possibly the worst time of my life. But today it was different. When I opened my eyes, they were met with the most beautiful pair of hazel eyes. I had completely forgotten the fact that I'd stayed the night over at Gerard's. My smile became about 3 times bigger when I saw the excitement in his eyes. He must really want me to meet Frank.... I laughed when he pulled me out of the bed and into the bathroom.

"You'll love Frank, he's just like you. I'm so fucking excited!!" Gerard said.

"Um, Gee, I noticed that about 10 minutes ago," I pointed out. He looked at me and pouted.
Then I saw an evil look pass his face. Oh shit. A second after I had that thought, he pushed me into the shower and turned it on.

"Ahhh! Shit. Shit. That's fucking mean Gerard!!" I screeched as I jumped out of the freezing cold shower.

"That's what you get!" He said playfully. I groaned and wrapped a towel around myself, soaking wet underwear included. After taking a (warm) shower, we were out the door and in Gerard's SUV.

"So how far away does Frank live? I wanna meet him," I asked once we were on the road.

"Three hours." He said slowly.

"Damn." I said. Gerard took my hand and I closed my eyes. Soon enough the car had stopped. Gerard pulled me out of the car.

"Hey! Hey! Wake upppppp!!" He said childishly. I giggled and made a face. He set me down and we walked hand in hand to the door. Gerard knocked and suddenly the door opened. I never thought that I'd see the face that I saw on the other side...........
♠ ♠ ♠
OOOO! yes! I'm back, sooo sorry for the LONG wait. I know, I know, I deserve to be shot for depriving everyone for a few months, but I'mma get a lot more up. I mean it. School is starting, and I'll have my priorities in order. Thanks for sticking with me!
Comment/Subscribe???

XOXO
Cat <3