Underground

Dogs in 'Cuffs

"BURNNNNN!" Shrieked Kelso. I giggled at the antics unveiling before me, as the bright lights of my TV told an episode of That 70's Show.

The door burst open and slammed hard against the wall behind it as my roommate and bestfriend, Mylie May, burst in.

"Lynnie I'm home! And I brought a Buddy!"

"May if you brought home another stray cat I swear to god-" She walked into the room, a man followed closely behind her. "Pussy snake?"

"Minnie?" He replied, just as shocked as I was. May looked confusedly between Matt and I before she connected the dots.

"Oh hell no!" She turned angrily to Matt, fire in her brown eyes. "You better not be that douche bag she fought last week. Stupid motherfucker, she was purple! I am so fucking sick of underground fighting and you stupid ass fuckers who-" Matt looked afraid, so I cut her off for his sake.

"May, he's not a fighter. I met him at the meet and greet last night." I rolled my eyes. She hates it that I fight. But it pays the bills and i'm damn good at it so she can't complain. The leather of the couch groaned as I got up, and my bones cracked as I stretched, my Hollywood Undead shirt creeping slightly up my stomach. Matt looked over at me, glanced down at my shirt, and a large grin appeared on his face.

Her dimples appeared, as her smile lit up her face so bright you could see it from miles away. With just one smile, I knew Matt was smitten as his own grin grew to a Cheshire Cat size.

"Lynnie, Get your ass dressed 'cause we are going clubbing!" She exclaimed as she ran into her room to change.

"May I have work and than training early tomorrow!" She slammed the door before I even finished speaking, and I knew resistance was futile. With a sigh I walked into my own room to change.

I yanked on my black leather pants, almost falling when I tried to get them over my knees. I couldn't help but wonder if Jorel would be there tonight, and that just made me want to step up my game. I pulled on a pink lacy bra, and a white shirt, leaving it unbuttoned to show off my toned stomach.

Stepping out of my room, white pumps in hand, I walked across the hall and into my bestfriends room.

"Damn bitch! You look sexy! Trying to steal my man?" She said to me with a wink.

"So he's your man now?" We both just laughed as she winked again. She decided to do my make up, and boy did she do it beautifully.

The sounds of our heels, her's being black and mine a light pink, were accompanied with whistles as we walked into the hall.

A group of tall, beautiful men stood in our living room.

"We probably should tell you something before this night gets any further," Started Jordon. My eyes darted between the men standing before me, questioning the situation we got ourselves into. "We're Hollywood Undead. This is Da Kurlzz" He pointed to Matt, and Mays eyes widened in surprise. "He's Johnny 3 Tears," He pointed to George, who smiled at us politely. "This is Dylan, or Funny Man," Dylan winked in my direction as his stage name was called, I just shook my head with a giggle. "I'm Charlie Scene, this dudes Danny," He pointed to the man with perfectly messy hair to his left. "And this fuckers J-dog." Our eyes connected, his filled with to the brim with lust, and a shock shot through my body. I sent a wink his way and I fiddled with my mouse ears necklace. A smirk spread across his face.

A quote from That 70's show popped into my head, and a smirk appeared on my own face as well.

"I've always wanted to put a dog in hand cuffs."
♠ ♠ ♠
Mild sexual reference there. Lol. Comments are appreciated! :)

I love That 70's Show.
Lynnie's PJ's
Mylie May's Clubbing outfit
Lynnie's Clubbing outfit