Underground

When you're going down on me

My ears rang from the pounding music as I slammed glass after glass onto the bar. I winced as my 7th and last shot of Jack burned my throat.
Jordon threw back his 6th and stared at me in awe, his jaw hanging down to his knees. The group erupted into laughter, though we could barely hear it over the bass of the song playing.
"Damn Jordy! She drank you under the table bro!” Matt chuckled in his deep voice. Jordan grumbled in illegible reply and shoved him into the bar stool before sulking away.
Saving Abel’s ‘Addicted’ erupted from the speakers and I dragged Mylie to the dance floor, my infamous smirk spreading across my pale face as we grinded to the music.
I’m so addicted to all the things you do,
When you’re going down on me in between the sheets.
All the sounds you make,
With every breath you take,
It’s not like anything.

We started off slow and sexy, but half way through the song we couldn’t hold back our laughter any longer. By the end of the song we were spinning in circles like the nerds we are.
‘Riot’ by Three Days Grace played next, and the floor turned into a pit. It was almost like being at the actual concert. Sweaty, barley clothed people rubbed against me, the music was louder than could possibly be healthy and I knew I wouldn’t be hearing right tomorrow.
The song was replaced with some Kesha shit when the new DJ hit the stand, so May and I returned to the booth with a sigh. She scooted closer and closer to Matt as the minutes passed, and before even 20 minutes had gone by she was practically in his lap. I just laughed quietly to myself as I sipped my beer, mind wandering to the current whereabouts of Jay.
I turned slightly in the booth, and out of my peripheral vision I caught a glimpse of some blonde skank practically having dry sex with him in the corner.

As one more shot rushed down my throat, my vision blurred slightly and I was finally feeling the effects of the alcohol I’d ingested.

And then I blacked out.
♠ ♠ ♠
369 words! Feedbacks appreciated(: