Underground

Ladies and Rebels

Sweat poured down my face as I gave the punching bag one last hit.
"Ooo! Kitty's got claws." Fellow fighter, Lile, addressed me with a wink.
I just flipped him off and headed off to the locker room to shower and change for work. The hot water spilled down my aching body, and moments from last night started to come back to me in bits.
“Chick! I have this awesome fucking plan. Are you ready? We’ll switch underwear and be ninjas and they won’t even be able to tell us apart!” May exclaimed, standing on the grimy bathroom counter of the bar we were at.
“Dude! Fuck yes! And than we’ll walk out and rip off our clothes and be like SYKE! And they will be so mind fucked they won’t even be able to handle it. But you’ve got to buy me a drink before you get me naked like that. “
“No I don’t! I just have to do this!” She said before leaning over, trying to take off my pink bra without taking off my shirt first, and effectively ripping the lace on the front and falling to the floor, soaking her dress in a puddle on the floor. “Shit!”
“It’ll be okay May! Here, give me your tights and undies,” We both giggled at the word like little kids. “And you can take my pants and wear my bra as a shirt and I’ll wear my white shirt as a dress! We’ll be like twins, or opposite twins or…NINJA GHOST PIRATES! WE NEED TRIBAL MAKE UP!” We switched clothes and used lipstick to paint swirls and lines on our faces before leaving the bathroom falling over each other.

Damn. May really can’t hold her alcohol. I giggled to myself, getting dried off and dressed for my part-time job at the music store. I’ve worked there for about a year, it started as filling in for a friend of mine and moved into a normal thing.
I walked out of the club, waving goodbye to the receptionist there for our cover as ‘Bills private gym’. I was walking down the street to the store, it was around 3pm. Jorel came out of nowhere and put his arm around my shoulder, almost scaring the shit out of me.
“Hey babe, what’s up?”
I pushed him off me. “I’m not your babe Jay. I’m headed to work.”
He looked up at the sign of the store, as we were now standing in front of it. “Ladies and Rebels? Isn’t that Andy Sixx’s store? “ He asked, disapproval seeping into his voice.
“Yes it is. He’s a friend of mine. So if you don’t mind, I really have to get to work. I’m late for my shift.” I gave him a bit of a sideways hug before walking into my work and straight into the back.
I opened my locker, pulling out my name tag and putting away my bag of clothes and purse. Slamming the door, I walked back out to start my shift.
♠ ♠ ♠
For the record, I don't think Andy Sixx actually owns a music store. He's the lead singer of the Black Veil Brides for those of you who may not know. They're pretty awesome(: I'll probably post the next chapter later today.
Lynnie's work uniform
Lynnies work out clothes