Status: Discontinued.

As the City Sleeps, We've Been Ruling the Streets

Cherishing, Those Feelings Pleasuring

Gerard stared at her as he sat down on the bed beside her, draping his arm over her. Rian leaned into him, her head resting on his shoulder. “Can I ask you a rhetorical question?” she asked sleepily.

“Shoot,” he murmured, his hand rubbing her forearm.

“Do vampyres sleep in coffins?” Rian asked.

Gerard laughed and kissed the top of her head, “Of course not. Why would I have a bed if I slept in a coffin?”

Rian sighed, “Oh ha-ha. So funny I think I…I think I forgot to laugh”

“Are you really going to go through with it?” he asked quietly. “The marriage?”

“Probably. It’s not like you would leave me alone if I ran away, would you Gerard? Might as well consider to give consent to do it instead of being forced.” Rian replied, her eyes drifting shut.

Gerard nodded and held her until her breathing fell into the deep rhythm of sleep. He gently laid her on the bed, laying down beside her. He kissed her neck softly and closed his eyes, wishing that he would do this every night. Very soon he will be able to, was his last conscious thought.

**********************The Next Day**********************

Rian jerked awake and sat up abruptly. She stared down as Gerard, who was sleeping beside her on the bed, his back turned away from her. Slowly, Rian slid out of the bed and stretched. She walked quietly over to the window and peeked through the curtain, it was almost dusk. She turned her head around to look at Gerard, who still slept peacefully. His hands were wrapped around his lower abdomen, almost as if he had pains there. She walked back over and gently put her hand on his pelvic area, causing him to moan. She drew back, confused.

Almost as if he had heard her thoughts, Gerard’s hazel eyes opened and he slowly sat up. “What time is it?” he asked groggily.

Rian shrugged, sitting down on the opposite side of the bed, “I don’t know; 6-ish?” she suggested.

“Is this sun still out?”

“It’s dusk, so, not for long.”

Gerard nodded and sat up, looking at Rian calmly. “So…” he said awkwardly.

“So…” Rian repeated. “Truth or dare?” she laughed jokingly.

“Why not?” Gerard said, laughing also.

Rian scooted closer to Gerard on the bed and laid down, him lying down beside her. “Rian, truth or dare?”

“Truth”

Gerard’s smile grew, “Who was your first boyfriend?”

Rian sighed, “Why do boys always ask me that? It was Patrick Stump. We dated in 10th grade because we were trying to trick some of the preps that we both could actually get a date, it was my idea. He’s my best friend; I haven’t seen him since his band, Fall Out Boy, got major recognition in the ‘states. He’s the singer.” She added.

Gerard nodded, “I’ve heard of them. They’re pretty good.”

“They even mentioned me in one of their songs!” she added proudly. “Ok, so, Gerard, truth or dare?” Rian continued.

“Truth,” he replied, confidence in his voice.

“Who was the first person you kissed?”

Gerard laughed, “Frank, it was a dare. It was a few years ago and we were both drunk senseless. He supposedly thought I was his girlfriend Jamia, and I have no fucking clue how I look like Jamia.”

Rian giggled. “Ha-ha, you kissed Frank,” she said then laughed. “Kidding!”
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay, I'm almost done with the pre-written chapter-ish things, let you know.
I know They're not good, just, bare with me here, alright?
-Alex
P.S. Happy Spring, lol