Status: banner and layout by heatherlight

Unpolished

Surprise

School was interesting to say the least. Gee opened his big mouth and told the guys that it was my b-day. They sang 'Happy Birthday' to me at least 10 times and I hated them more and more each time.

"Bye guys" Gee said, waving to the guys heading off the other way.

"Wait, where are we goin?" I asked.

"You'll see" Mikey said.

"Guys, I hate surprises"

"Well, then you're gonna really love us after this" He added. I kept asking them along the way and they never said.

"Do you guys know where we are?" I didn't recognize anything.

"Of course we do, we know this place like the back of our hands" Gee said.

"Just a few more minutes" Mikey added.

"My dad is gonna flip if I don't come home soon"

"Chill, I already talked to him. As long as you're home before 10, you'll be fine" Gee smiled at me.

After a few minutes we arrived.

"Here we are" We stopped in front of a store and I looked up and immediately ran in. It was a comic book store!

"Oh my fuckin' God. How'd you know?" I was practically bouncing off the walls.

"Like I said, I talked to your dad and then I told Mikes here was going on" Mikey nodded already walking off to some shelves, "Plus.. I needed some more. So,go ahead and get as much as you want, I'm paying" And as soon as he said that, I ran off to find D.C. books. I found Batman, Doom Patrol, a couple more and zombie ones.

We all ended up getting 10 or 15 comics.

"Oh my goodness! Y'all are amazin'! Thank you so much!" I hugged them both.

"No problem" They said at the same time.

Then we started walking back to their house, and it was only 7 so I still had time. They opened up the door for me and I had chills run down my back and I got a flashback about the last time I went to a guy's house.

My ex-boyfriend's house...

***

"Come on in and make yourself at home" I took off my shoes and went directly to the couch.

"Let's watch a movie. I'm in the mood for a comedy or horror. You pick babe" I said, while he plopped down next to me.

"Hm... I don't know, why watch fake crap, when I get the good stuff right here?" He put his arms around me, making me blush a bit.

"I don't know, you tell me" I smirked, leaning in and he leaned too, and it wasn't long before his tongue found my mouth. This continued for a bit until I pulled back, "Aren't your parents coming home soon?"

"Nope, they're going to a party tonight, which means we get the house to ourselves all night"

"Not all night. I gotta be back by 11"

"Still gives us time to do whatever"

"Still gives you time to pick out a movie" He put his head down in defeat.

"Do I have to?" He gave me the puppy dog face.

"Yes, and you know that face doesn't work for me" I pecked him on the cheek and he got up.

See... The thing about Luke is that he always gets what he wants. His parents are rich so, if he wants something, he gets it. But no with me; I told him when we first started dating that he wasn't going to get everything from me and he understood. That was that, and he never brought it up again.

"Fine, let's watch "

"Works for me" I shrugged.

He put in the movie, sat down, and I layed my head on his lap. And throughout the movie I felt his hand slowly going from my arm to my breast. Then he leaned down and kissed me, I kissed him back and his hand found my breast and fondled it. The more and more this kept happening, the hotter and hotter it got. Before I knew it, I was on top of him with his hands in my back pocket. Then we flipped and his hands were always busy which caused moans to slip out then he took off his shirt and tried to take off mine.

"Luke, I don't know about this." I didn't want anything I was going to regret to happen.

"Hey, trust me" He looked into my eyes with his blue ones. The eyes I knew I could trust...

"...I still don't know"

"Alright, I'm sorry I tried"

"It's ok" He kissed me again and it started again, making everything intense again. He took off his pants and I knew he wanted me to do the same.

"Luke" I broke away from him, "I can't do this, I'm not ready to" I sat up.

"I can help with that, plus I have protection"

"That's not what I meant, I can't... do it" I emphasized.

"Then let me help" He kissed me again. He started at my neck and continued down.

"Luke, seriously. Stop" I tried to push him off, but his grip got stronger and tighter. He took off my pants and was on top again and I knew if I didn't do anything he'd do it. So I did the only reasonable thing...

I kicked him where no guy should ever be kicked.

He fell over in pain, I quickly put back on my pants and shoes and ran as fast as I could. Not bothering to look back or anything, I just focused on running. Away from him, here, anywhere that people like him are. I ended up running to an abanded house and stayed there to cry.

"I can't believe that almost happened. I was almost raped by my boy- correction. Ex-boyfriend" I thought to myself.

I was so scared.

But a waving hand got my attention.

"Anna? You okay?" Gee asked.

"Huh? Oh... Yeah, I'm fine. Well thank you for today but I have homework to do" We all said bye and I walked to my house.
♠ ♠ ♠
Two chapters in one day! Woo! Maybe a third one later.. !