Status: banner and layout by heatherlight

Unpolished

Randomness

Next day at school was odd, Gee and Mikey were kinda distant from me and I had a feeling it involved what happened yesterday. We went the whole day barely talking, even Frank was quiet. Was it that bad?

I walked home alone after school, cause the guys went to Frank's house.

I did all my homework and ate dinner and they still weren't home, I sighed and just waited til they got home, and they eventually did. "I should go apologize to them" I thought to myself and I walked over to their house.

I knocked on the door, "Hello?" It was their mom.

"Hi, I'm Anna, your neighbor. And uh, I was wondering if your sons were home?" I hate talking to adults... I got to tense and nervous around them.

"Oh, yes, they are. I'll get them, please come in" She opened the door completely.

"Oh, thanks, but I won't be more than a minute or two. I just need to ask them a question about the homework"

"Alright, I'll call them" She smiled and walked off. After a few footsteps, Mikey was the first one to reach the door.

"Anna?"

"Mike, who is i-" Gee looked like I just came back from the grave or something.

"Hey guys, I'm sorry for last night.."

"It's alright, we've only known each other for a couple days. We didn't want you to think we were gonna rape you or anything" Gee said, laughing.

I faked a laugh, "Yeah.. That probably wouldn't be best... But why didn't you guys talk to me today?"

"We thought you were freaked and so we gave you space, and we told the guys too" Mikey said.

"Oh, ok, I was kinda worried, well, I thought that y'all hated me or something"

"No, of course not" Mikey quickly said.

"Yeah, you're too amazing for us to hate" Gee had a reassuring smile.

"Awesome, well thanks for clearing that for me, well I better get back inside. Talk to you guys tomorrow" I turned, but something caught me by the shoulder, it was Gee's hand. He made me face him and he hugged me and I hugged back. Then Mikey did the same, but it was a short hug. After all the embracing and good byes were done I walked home.

"...Should have hugged longer" I heard one of the Ways say, but I didn't care.

All I was thinking about was going to bed; even though it was 8:30. I was tired as hell. I layed in bed and drifted off to sleep and I had the strangest dream.

***

I was all alone in a dark room, and I heard people laughing outside.

"She's so fucking insane, I can't believe you fucked her" Frank? ... The fuck?

"Yeah, I know right? I was like pissed drunk when it happened though" ... Mikey?

"Mikey? Frank? Where the hell am I?" I tried getting up but I couldn't move, suddenly a bright light came on and lit up the whole room. I saw Mikey, Frank, and Ray outside a door.

"Hey, she's up" Ray said.

"Guys, this isn't funny what's going on?" I looked down and I was in a straight jacket, chained to the floor.

"Yeah, I don't see what I saw in her" Mikey said and Frank shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know man, but how was she in be-?"

"FRANK! Shut the fuck up! And will someone please tell me why I'm here?!" I shouted.

"Uh-oh, she's at it again" Ray said, "Nurse!"

"Nurse? Ray, please help me!" I tried standing up but it only made the chains tighter.

"C'mon guys let's go" Mikey said, looking at me on last time before they left and then the nurse came with a shot.

"It's ok, this won't hurt a bit" She came closer to me.

I screamed then blackness...
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry for the random chapter... next one will be better I promise (:

Enjoy and comment!