Status: banner and layout by heatherlight

Unpolished

Perfect

“Why is she in here?”
“I don’t know, I woke up and there she was” I heard a bed squeak and footsteps.
I rolled over and opened my eyes.
“MORNING!” Gerard yelled, laying right next to me.
“Holy shit!” I exclaimed and pushed him away. He was laughing and so was Mikey. “You’re a bitch for that,” I got sat up, “But to answer your question, I had a nightmare. Mikey’s door was open just enough for me to come in. So I did”
“AW! So cute!” Gerard said.
“Shut up” Mikey and I said at the same time.
“And you two aren’t together, how?”
We just stayed quiet. I went to leave to go to the bathroom but Gee pushed me a bit, I stumbled and fell.
“Dude, what the hell?”
“I’m sorry! Mikey was supposed to catch you and then you guys were supposed to kiss”
“What?” I got up, “Like this?” I walked up to Mikey, grabbed his face and crushed my lips on his. He was tense at first, but then immediately lightened up. We parted and I turned red and walked out the room. I walked past Gee and his mouth was just hanging there.
I locked the bathroom door and looked in the mirror. I was red all over my face, I looked like a firetruck. I tried to calm myself down, but I couldn’t. I could still feel the heat from Mikey, his soft lips, his amazing everything. I had to keep biting my lip so I wouldn’t scream. I fixed my hair and walked out. Mikey was still in his room.
“I’m sorry. But I had to” He looked up.
“Don’t be. I, uh, I like it” He blushed.
“Oh... Well, I’m going to my house to get actual clothes. So I’ll be back” I headed downstairs and saw Gee in the living room.
“About goddamn time you did something”
“Shut up, bitch” He laughed, “Love you too, Anna”
“Love ya, Gee. I’ll be back in 10“ He nodded and I walked to my house. I brushed my teeth and hair then headed to my room.
“Holy shit! You scared the fuck outta me!” Mikey was sitting on my bed.
“Sorry”
“It’s fine, but what are you doing here?”
“I needed to tell you something, come here” I walked over, “It’s a secret so I need to whisper it” My heart started going crazy, so I leaned over and he kissed me. It lasted for awhile and my knees finally gave out and I collasped on him, it was long before we parted and started again. His tongue found its way into my mouth and roamed around. This continued for awhile until he flipped us over, so he was on top. He started to kiss down my face and them my collerbone. He eventually found my hot stop and I let out a small moan. He repeatedly kissed there and bit down, I let out an even louder moan. He stopped then I did the same thing, exploring every part from his lips down to his collarbone. His was right under his jawbone. I felt him getting hard. I kissed lips again.
He took off his shirt and mine. Then he stopped.
“What’s wrong?” I asked.
“You’re beautiful” He said, causing me to blush, I smiled, leaned up and kissing him again. He sucked on my lip and I tangled my hand in his hair. He start to grind his hips on mine. I started sucking on his spot and saw there was a dark mark there. He started grinding harder.
“Mikey?”
“Yeah?” He stopped.
“I think we need to slow down”
He looked at me, “We’ll only go as far as you want to” I nodded and kissed him one more time and we put our shirts back on. It was little awkward, so I broke the silence.
“So, what does that put us?”
He walked over to me and wrapped his arms around my waist, “Hmm...” I felt the viberation from his chest, “Anna, will you go out with me?” He asked while looking in my eyes.
I smiled, “Of fucking course” He smiled and gave me the sweetest kiss I’ve ever had. We stood there just enjoying each other’s company for awhile until I reminded him I needed to finish packing and we needed to leave soon. Again.
I grabbed a couple shirts and some pants and shorts and we left. He kissed me before we went into his house and wrapped me in a tight hug.
Today couldn’t get any better.
♠ ♠ ♠
Holy shit, it's been awhile. I honestly lost all hope for all my stories but I'm gonna push myself to keep writing. Today is the first time I've actually wanted to write, I'm proud of myself :D

haha, anyways.. Enjoy! Comment and subscribe!