BJ

BJ

"Gerard!"

"Frankie."

"What I get? What I get? What I get?" Frank asked bouncing on the tip of his toes at the edge of their bed, trying at one last attempt to get his lover to reveal the contents of the large box that was noisily shoved into their small apartment door two days ago.

Even though tonight was Christmas Eve, Frank was too impatient to wait for the next morning to open his present and used everything he could think of, from high pitched whining to the newest seduction techniques to get his boyfriend to spill his secret.

"Frankie, If I wasn't going to tell yesterday, what makes you think I'm going to tell you now?" Gerard groaned, turning on the bedside lamp before lazily peeling off his dark green slim fit shirt, Frank pausing for the cause as he observed the smooth skin of Gerard's back, the light showing off every muscle in the older man's back.

"Because you love me Gee" Frank pointed out, wiping the drool from his mouth before sauntering over to his partner and coiling his heavily tattooed arms around the older man's waist.

"I know I do" the older man responded, ducking down to give Frank a tired kiss before pulling out of the mans arms and sitting on their bed, "But I also love the way your face gets when you're all surprised, so I'm not telling you for the sake of my own personal enjoyment". With that, Gerard began to remove his beat up converse, ignoring the loud groans of protest from his partner, and sluggishly made his way to their bathroom, closing the door and blocking out Frank's frustration.

Emerging from the bathroom a few minutes later, freshly showered with only a towel wrapped loosely around his middle, Gerard didn't even take three steps out the door before his was pushed up against a wall.

"Frank, beating me up isn't going to solve anything" Gerard chuckled, suddenly silenced by the force of Frank's lips on his. Instantly turned on by Frank's sudden forceful behavior, Gerard let slip a moan through their interlocking lips, placing his hands on either side of the younger man's hips. Frank pushed his middle against Gerard's, grinding his crotch against the soft fabric of the towel, his lips moving to the soft skin of the older man's neck causing Gerard to gasp in pleasure and reach up to grip the younger man's hair. Gerard's other hand slipped down toward the front of Frank's jeans fumbling with the button and zipper, praying that he could get the offending material off of his lover's body faster. Frank then yanked the white towel away from Gerard's middle, leaving the older man naked and vulnerable, replacing his groin with the rough heel of his hand on Gerard's excited member.

"Christ Frankie" Gerard breathed, his head dropping back against the wall as Frank's thumb skimmed the under-side of Gerard's shaft, rubbing over the head teasingly and then beginning a slow stroking motion, Gerard's hips rolling forward eagerly to create more friction.

Frank attacked Gerard's neck with his lips, sucking and biting every spot that was exposed to him, earning another moan as he bit hard on Gerard's collar bone, speeding up his movements at the same time.

Just as Gerard was truly getting hot and bothered, Frank stopped, releasing the older man from his grip and detaching his lips from Gerard's neck, the older man whimpering in shock, disappointment and confusion as Frank stepped away from him and sat on their bed.

"F-F-Frank, w-why?" Gerard stuttered, still anxious for his partner to finish him off, confused as to why he stopped his delicious torture so suddenly.

"You tell me what's in that box and I'll keep going" Frank answered in a serious tone.

"Oh fuck Frank, I can't believe you!" Gerard almost whined.

"You brought this upon yourself babe" Frank teased, an easy smirk gracing his features.

"Now I'll finish you off" the younger man started, getting off the bed and slowly making his way over to his aggravated lover, "But you have to promise me you'll tell me after".

Gerard shook his head in agreement, satisfied to have the sweet taste of Frank's lips back on his tongue. This new kiss was broken, sloppy and frantic, Frank's middle once again pressing against Gerard's, making the older man lean his head back, a desperate whimper escaping his open mouth. Frank's rough fingers once again coiled themselves around Gerard, rubbing his length in a slow teasing manner, his soft lips attaching themselves to the skin of Gerard's chest, biting the collar bone and running his tongue over the sensitive areas all the while, speeding his hands movements according to Gerard's anxious grunts and groans.

"You gonna cum for me baby?" Frank whispered in the older man's ear, the other hand that wasn't working its magic on Gerard running its fingers through his hair.

"So close Frankie" Gerard moaned, thrusting himself against Frank's hand, aching for that warm, delectable feeling to rush through his body.

"Come on baby, I wanna taste it" Frank urged in a deep seductive tone that was enough to drive Gerard over the edge. With a few more frantic thrusts, Gerard came with a moan and violent shudder, his warm, sticky liquid seeping through his partner's fingers and onto the carpeted floor. Frank brought his wet fingers up to his mouth, sucking each one dry and then capturing his weakened lover's lips in a sweet kiss, Gerard slipping his tongue through to have a taste of himself.

"Tell me, please" Frank begged, waiting for Gerard to come down from his climax.

"It's twelve… go see yourself" Gerard breathed, wobbling over to the dresser for boxers while Frank excitedly ran out the room.

"Baby?" Gerard heard Frank's confusion and a smile instantly formed on his face, "Why is there nothing but packing peanuts and… PUPPY!"
Frank appeared seconds later with the small black lab wrapped in his arms, the puppy wriggling energetically in the man's grasp.

"Guess you found her" Gerard laughed, sitting up as Frank leaped onto the bed, setting the puppy down and wrapping his arms behind the older man's neck, kissing him gratefully.

"Gee I love her soooo much!" Frank said picking up the small animal again and hugging it to his chest affectionately, Gerard reaching out a hand to pat the dog softly on the head.

"What are you gonna call her?" the older man asked as Frank let the puppy scamper off to explore its new home.

"BJ" he said, Gerard giving his partner a confused look before asking, "Why BJ?"
An erotic smile came across the younger mans face before he disappeared under the covers, "Short for blow job"

"Oh fuck"
♠ ♠ ♠
Bum bum bum... yea, i'm that kind of writer XD I no it's bad but don't shoot me down too much. I don't write these much anyway.