(Not So) Planned Parenthood

Two

“Does this mean I can tell people now?” Alex said.

“She knew?” Jordan said.

“They all knew. Each of them knew and they weren’t allowed to tell you” I said.

“I was the first one to know!” Catt said.

“When did you find out?” he said.

“Two weeks ago, that’s why me and Catt were in the bookstore. She took me to have it confirmed. I was six weeks then, which means” I said.

“The night you flew out to see me on tour.” He said. I nodded and kissed him again. I yawned, seeing as it was around 11:00.

“I’m going to bed. Night ” I said and got up. It didn’t take Jordan long to find his way back to our bedroom as well.

“Oh my god, we’re having a baby. I can’t believe it.” He said, kissing me again

“I know.” I said.

“When are you due?” he said.

“August 4th” I said.

“Awesome.” He said. I changed into my pajamas and laid in bed with him.

“I can’t wait until you start showing.” He said.

“I can,” I said and kissed him. He chuckled.

“You’re going to look adorable. Oh! Can I announce this or do I have to wait?” he said.

“Up to you.” I said and smiled when he opened his twitter app.

thereadyset: woo-hoo! I can finally announce this. Me and my girlfriend are expecting our first child!

petewentz: @thereadyset. When is this going down?

thereadyset: August! RT: @petewentz, @thereadyset when is this going down?

Jordan shut his phone down and turned to kiss me. Of course, that kiss turned into passionate sex but eh, who cares? When we were done, Jordan kissed me softly before cuddling up to me as we both fell asleep.

“AUNT TORI, UNCLE JORDAN IT’S CHRISTMAS. MOMMY SAID I HAD TO GETS YOU.” I woke up to my 5 year old niece, Maddyson jumping on our bed. Jordan(who had gotten redressed before we fell asleep, thank god, grabbed her and started tickling her before pulling her out of the bed and into the living room while she continued to laugh. I smiled before pulling on some pajamas and looking in the mirror. I was already starting to show a little bit. I walked out to see all of our family was already up, at 9:30 in the morning. Maddyson was the oldest grandchild to my parents, at 5. She had twin little brothers, Shane and Noah, who were 18 months and the babies. They were Kasie’s. Jessica had 3 year old Chance who was her life, being a single mother. I sat down next to Jordan, who wrapped his arms around me while my dad passed out presents. We went youngest to oldest, so it went Shane and Noah, Chance, Maddy, Me, Jordan, Kasie, Alex, Jessica, My dad, Jordans mom, my mom, jordan’s dad. I watched my niece and nephews open presents, and smiles at their faces. Jordan smiled as I opened the first one, that was from him. I was slightly confused at the empty ring box. He smiled and got down in front of me.

“I wanted this to be special, and how much easier can this get, with our family here to witness it. I planned this all out, with your parents. Your mom and sisters helped me design the ring, and I asked for your dad’s approval. There’s nothing more left to say except I love you, and I know I tell you that every day. Screw a fancy speech. Tori, will you marry me?” Jordan looked up at me when he asked me that.

“Yes. Jordan, I will.” I said. He kissed me and my sister handed him the ring, which he put in on my hand. I finished opening my presents, basically clothes and gift cards. And a new backpack.

It was too soon our families had to leave for home, but I was happy to spend time with them. Jordan and I took week by week photos of my belly as it grew and he posted them on the what he called the “Pregnancy Blog” and his twitter account. As of right now, it was early March, so we were going to have our ultrasound done to find out the gender today. Jordan was almost as nervous as I was, even though today I was twenty weeks, three days. We waited patiently for the doctor to come in and start the ultrasound.

“Hello, guys” she said coming in and shaking our hands.

“Hi” I answered.

“So you’re here today to find out the sex of your baby. Are you excited?” she said. I nodded.

“Very. We want to know if we should refer to it as “baby boy Witzigreuter” or “baby girl Witzigreuter” I said. She chuckled and started the machine and Jordan watched intensely as she found our baby’s heartbeat.

“Well we’re head down, which is good. But there’s still enough time for him to flip around again.” She said.

“Awesome” Jordan said.

“And it looks like, you can start referring to your baby as baby boy Witzigreuter.” She said.
“It’s a boy?” I said.

“It’s a boy. He’s gonna have a lot of hair, too” she said, I smiled and wiped my stomach off. Before she got our pictures and let us go. We’d barely made it out to the car before Jordan kissed me.

“We’re having a boy!” he said. I giggled and he got his iPhone out to tweet the news with my twenty weeks picture.

thereadyset: Baby Boy Witzigreuter, Twenty weeks, three days.

alexjoanne: @thereadyset YAYYYY IT’S A BOY. NOW NAME MY NEPHEW.

I held back a laugh at Alex as she text me about the news.

“Jordan, your sister is demanding we name him” I said.

“I have no idea for a name. Do you?” he said.

“Kennedy.” I said,

“Kennedy?. That’s a pretty legit name” he said. I laughed.

“Yes, I always said growing up I was going to name my son Kennedy Blake.” I said.

“Hmm. Kennedy Blake Witzigreuter. I like it.” He said. By this time we were back in our apartment, sitting on our couch. He leaned down to kiss my belly.

“Hear that, bud. You have a name” he whispered. I couldn’t help but think it was cute as I texted Alex back his name, which received and “aw” from her.

“I need a nap.” I said. Jordan chuckled, kissing me.

“We’ve only been up for like three hours. I was hoping you’d come to the studio with me a little later” he said. I agreed and went to make some lunch. After we ate, Jordan went to take a shower, so I laid down on the couch and rubbed my belly. It seemed weird that I was only a few months away from having a baby. Jordan’s phone started ringing in the kitchen, and I got up to answer it.

“Hello?” I said.

“Is this Jordan’s phone?” the girl said.

“Yeah, who is this?” I said.

“That doesn’t matter, why are you answering Jordan’s phone?” she said.

“Because Jordan’s in the shower? Because he’s my husband?” I said. Jordan came out of the bathroom with jeans on and nothing else. He asked me who it was.

“Don’t know, but she’s getting an attitude with me.” I said, handing him the phone. After a bit, he hung up and looked at me.

“She apologizes, it was my cousin Sadie.” He said. I nodded and went to change.

“Dress up, we’re meeting my mom’s boyfriend and his family tonight, remember. He has kids older than us. So behave.” I said. My mom and dad had divorced a few months ago, and now my mom wanted me to meet her boyfriend, Brian, and his family. I wasn’t quite sure how I felt about this yet, but I had more important things on my mind, like getting our son into this world safely. I walked to the closet and turned around to look at Jordan.

“What?” he said.

“Nothing fits.” I said, noting my outfit of sweatpants and one of his shirts. He chuckled and changed quickly before taking my hand.

“Come on.” He said.

“Where are we going?” I said.

“To get you clothes.” He said. I shut up then, and grabbed my phone off the counter.

ToriWitz: maternity shopping with @thereadyset. Ugh, nothing fits. Dinner tonight with @cindyann and her new boyfriend.

cindyann: @ToriWitz oh honey, it gets better. 7 o’clock, don’t be late!
♠ ♠ ♠
Chapter twooo,

Comments = Faster updates. :(

But thank you to my five subscribers! :D