(Not So) Planned Parenthood

Three

An hour and a half later, me and Jordan were leaving the shop and walking back to the apartment. It was 5:30, so I got dressed and sat down by Jordan on the couch.

“Watcha watching?” I asked.

“Storage Wars” he answered, and I started paying attention. After two episodes, we decided it was time to leave. Upon arriving at the restaurant, we found my mom, her boyfriend, and a teenage girl who looked bored. I didn’t say anything because soon after, two man and woman came in, him covered in tattoos, followed by my sisters and Kasies husband, Garrett along with Shane, Noah, Maddy, and Chance.

“Finally, you’re all here. Brian, this is my oldest daughter Jessica, then Kasie is the middle one, Tori’s the youngest. Beside Kasie is Garrett, her husband and their kids, Maddy is the oldest at 6, and Shane and Noah will be two soon. Jessica is holding Chance, he’s almost 4, She’s the best single mother I know. Beside Tori is her husband, Jordan, and they’re expecting their first child in August. Which, they will be telling us what they are having because they found out earlier today. That’s my family” my mom said. I laughed and took my hand to push Kennedy’s foot off my ribs. Jordan looked at me weird.

“What?” I said.

“What was that? You’ve done it twice today” he said.

“He was kicking my ribs.” I said.

“He?” My mom said.

“Yes. If you would’ve checked Jordan’s twitter you would know. He tweeted about it earlier.” I said. She rolled her eyes and I turned to her boyfriend.

“Oh, Brian, introduce your side” she said. He nodded.

“This is my daughter McKenna. Over there is Brian, and his wife Michelle. Brian, where are the guys?” he said.

“I dunno. Matt said they were on their way. Oh wait, they’re here” he said, as 3 other, equally tattooed men came into the room.

“Okay, in order coming in. Matt, Zacky, and Johnny. They’re sort of my adopted sons.” Brian Sr said.

“Aka, my band mates.” Brian Jr said.

“Oh you’re in Avenged. I knew I’d seen you before” I said.

“I’m surprised you didn’t freak out.” He told me.

“Honey, I’m married to The Ready Set.” I said.

“Okay, let’s go eat.” Mom said. Jordan took my hand as we followed them into the room. I was placed between Jordan and Brian and in front of Matt. Brian smiled at me after our food came, and I just smiled back.

“What’s up with you?” I asked.

“How far along are you?” he said.

“20 weeks.” I answered, turning back to Jordan before I felt Kennedy’s feet go into my ribs again.

“This child, I swear” I said, trying to push his feet away. Jordan smirked and turned back to his conversation with Maddy.

“So is Jordan good with kids?” Michelle asked. I nodded.

“We watched Maddy when Kasie had Shane and Noah. She was three, almost four. Kasie just graduated from college, but, she loves her kids.” I said.

“So if she just graduated college. That means,” Brian trailed off,

“I was in my junior year of high school when Maddy was born.” Kasie said. He nodded and I groaned feeling Kennedy kick my ribs again. Jordan took his hand and pushed his feet away this time.

“So did you have an idea when you found out you were having a boy, or were you surprised?” Michelle asked me.

“We had a pretty good idea it was boy, because he kept kicking me in the ribs and the last time we went for an ultrasound, he wouldn’t stay still for them to find his heartbeat. It was about a week later we felt him move for the first time. And he moves non-stop. It’s a wonder I get any sleep.” I said.

“Do you have a name picked out yet?” My mom said.

“We do.” Jordan said, sitting up a little bit.

“And?” Jessica said.

“His name is going to be Kennedy Blake.” I said. Soon, we were at home, and Jordan was sitting at the counter reading something on the computer.

“Hey I’m going to bed” I said. He nodded before giving me a kiss.

[TEAM]

I heard the door open in the front of the apartment and the sound of bags being thrown on the floor. That could only mean one thing, Jordan was home from tour. He’d been gone for the past two months and I’d missed him terribly. I got up off the bed and waddled towards the living room. Jordan met me in the middle and automatically wrapped his arms around me and kissed me.

“Oh my god, I missed you!” he said.

“We missed you too” I said.

“He still giving you trouble?” he said, noting I mentioned to him after my appointment last week that Kennedy was being a pain.

“Yes. I’ll be happy to get him out.” I said.

“I’m not going to say anything about the doctor saying he could be late.” Jordan said. I ignored my husband’s comment and kissed him again. I was due next week, and I would be glad, that was for sure
♠ ♠ ♠
comments - updates.
i'm tired.
I'm technically, grounded.
But here's a update for you!