Merry Birthmas Nicole

1/1

“Ashley, we won’t make it back to my house before the storm hits our town.” Nicole said as she drove into New York City.

“I know, don’t worry, I have this covered.” Her friend Ashley grinned as she messed with Nicole’s radio. “This will be the best birthmas gift ever.”

“It’s already kick bum. We’re going to see Bring me the Horizon after spending the day in the city.” She bounced as she drove.

“Hey, you have to keep the car straight so we can make it to the concert alive! I still can’t drive yet.” Ashley joked and the girls laughed as they turned into the city. Ashley had to make sure everything went according to plan to make sure her friend got the proper gift. “Let’s remember where you park this time.” She laughed as she recalled the first time the girls took a trip to the city.

“Yeah, let’s do because I’m not repeating that.” Nicole laughed.

“Ah come on, you know you had fun searching for your car until we had to get your mom to track it down for us.” Ashley jested and Nicole rolled her eyes.

“I can’t believe it was in front of us during that call.” She chuckled and Ashley shook her head.

“I’m just happy mom loves us enough to not totally make fun of us.” Ashley laughed.

“My mom has done worse, thankfully.” Nicole sighed as she parked the car and the girls got out. “What first?” She asked and Ashley clicked her tongue against the roof of her mouth whilst searching around.

“OH! How about that one?” She asked as she pointed to a store called Yellow Rat Bastard. “I love the name of it.” She laughed.

“You would.” Nicole teased as Ashley dragged her into the store. “… These clothes…” Nicole stuttered as she saw the first shirt in the store.

“Are your style.” Ashley finished for Nicole as she looked through the racks.

The girls had spent about an hour in the store. Ashley was shoving everything she could find that she thought her friend would like into the dressing room. After about twenty tops later and the amount equivalent to a first semester at a college spent, Nicole had to push Ashley out of the store and put their bags in the car.

“I have a feeling this car is going to be packed with clothes.” Nicole laughed and Ashley nodded.

“That’s the plan.” She grinned and Nicole just stared at her like she had five heads. Both girls really weren’t the type to waste all their money on clothes. Most of Nicole’s money went to her horse, car, and music. Most of Ashley’s money went to her music. “You only turn eighteen once Nicole.” Ashley argued and Nicole sighed as she was dragged into another store called Patricia Fields.

“Just wait until your eighteenth.” Nicole warned and Ashley groaned.

“No one knows when my birthday is.” She laughed and Nicole gave her a look saying ‘Mhm, sure. You keep fooling yourself with that.’

“What’s with these clothes?” Nicole asked, causing Ashley to actually look around.

“Nicole, I think we found were Lady Gaga shops…” Ashley stage whispered and Nicole laughed. “I’m serious! Let’s find her meat suit.” She grinned mischievously.

“Let’s do it!” Nicole agreed and the two girls went on their hunt.

****


“You got us a night in the fucking trump tower?” Nicole asked as she pulled into the hotel parking lot.

“Yep.” Ashley grinned and got out of the car with their bags. “Grab your bags cause we’re changing for the concert.”

“Why?” Nicole asked and Ashley rolled her eyes.

“Because I’m in pajamas and because I said so.” She grinned as the girls got the rest of the stuff.

They ended up diving into an excited conversation about the concert. Nicole was excited because this was one of her favorite bands and she honestly had a big crush on Oli. Ashley was excited too, but for a whole different reason. She couldn’t wait until Nicole’s surprise, and it was honestly killing her that she couldn’t tell her friend. Ashley has this terrible habit of wanting to spoil the surprise she had set out for others, though she never did.

“Name.” The concierge asked at the hotel front desk.

Ashley quickly gave them her last name and they were escorted to their hotel room. The room wasn’t on the very top of the tower. Their room was on the thirty-second floor so that Ashley could look out the window without having a panic attack. The room was very elegant and beautifully planned out, but then again it was Trump Towers. The walls were a creamy beige with the floors a slight tint darker. There was only one bed, but Ashley figured if anything she’d sleep on the floor.

“How much did you spend?” Nicole said and Ashley laughed.

“That’s all you’re going to say? No ‘Thank you for splurging on this room for us?’ No ‘This is beautiful. You’re the best?’ I’m hurt Nicole, I’m truly hurt.” Ashley said and Nicole just looked at her like she was crazy. “Eh. It’s a secret. Now hurry up and get ready! We don’t have a lot of time until the concert!” She laughed out.

“So demanding. I feel bad for the people we kidnap for you.” Nicole jested and Ashley smiled.

“We will treat those guys with the utmost respect and when they get used to us, it won’t be kidnapping.” Ashley joked and the girls laughed.

****


The girls arrived at the concert location in a relatively good time. It was before the long line formed, but at the same time not way before the doors opened. They managed to get in the pit and Ashley made sure to keep Nicole in the area she was told to go. When the guys came out to play, almost every girl went into fan girl overdrive.

“This is so cool.” Nicole said and Ashley just nodded with a Cheshire cat grin playing on her lips. She knew this would be a night Nicole would never forget.

As the guys performed on stage, Oli made sure to find his way in front of the two girls and winked at Nicole. He personally agreed to the request that was sent to him by Ashley because he knew how important it was to make a best friend feel special on their birthday. Oli had planned on doing a song for her in the end by the request of Ashley, but he was also going to throw in something special for Nicole that Ashley didn’t know about.

The band played through most of their set list and the crowd was all fired up. Nicole and Ashley were having a time of their lives. They screamed and danced along with the lyrics as their hearts pumped to the time of the bass and drums.

“’Ight luvs.” Oli breathed into the microphone with his raspy voice. “Now, we have a mate o’ ours in the audience.” Oli smiled as he moved in front of Nicole. “Wha’ yeh say luv? Come join us on stage?” He asked and Nicole looked at Ashley.

“Go on stage now!” Ashley demanded and Nicole was stunned frozen.

“Awe, yeh dun’ want to come up ‘er with meh?” He pouted and that broke Nicole out of her stupor and she climbed over the barrier, dragging Ashley along too. “Isn’t she lovely?” Oli asked as he brought Nicole to the front with him whilst Ashley scampered to the side. The crowd erupted into screams of agreement. “Now, today is not only Christmas eve,” He started with a beautiful smile. “Tis Nicole’s birthday too.” Nicole blushed as he took the time to get a drink of his water. “From my mates and your mate Ashley, this next song is dedicated to yeh.” He grinned as the band started playing It Never Ends.

It started off with a one night stand, lingered to a fling
The sirens and the sergeants, didn't seem to mean a thing
Hide your fangs all you want, you still need your blood
Tell us that it's different now, you're up to no good
(Take my hand, show me the way, to heal all the children who can't be saved)
(Take my hand, show me the way, to heal all the children who can't be saved)

One more nail in the coffin, one more foot in the grave
One more time I'm on my knees and I'm trying to walk away
How has it come to this?

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not just you're alone with me, it's just you'll never leave

I've said it once a thousand fucking times
You said it's a suicide,
I said this is a war
When I rode into battle
Battle, this is, oh.

This is what you call love? This is our war, our cause

One more nail in the coffin, one more foot in the grave
One more time I'm on my knees and I'm trying to walk away
Everything I've loved, and everything I lost

I've said it once, I've said it twice, I've said it a thousand fucking times
That I'm OK, that I'm fine, that it's all just in my mind
But this has got the best of me, and I can't seem to sleep
It's not just you're alone with me, it's just you'll never leave
It's not just you're alone with me, it's just you'll never leave

Every second, every minute, every hour, every day
It never ends, it never ends
Every second, every minute, every hour, every day
It never ends, it never ends
Every second, every minute, every hour, every day
It never ends, it never ends
Every second, every minute, every hour, every day
It never ends, it never ends


“Merry Birthmas Nicole.” Oli breathed into the mic as Lee Malia, lead guitarist, held a mistletoe over their heads. “Tradition’s rule.” Oli said before lightly kissing Nicole on the lips.
♠ ♠ ♠
Nicole
Ashley
Room
MERRY BIRTHMAS NICOLE!!!!!! Sorry it's so late hahaha