Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 21

“What do you mean you don’t have her phone number?!” Shannon yelled incredulously.

“Don’t get so excited, Shannon.” Jared said. “I wasn't thinking about phone numbers.”

“Would you care to elaborate on what you were thinking of?” Shannon asked with a knowing smile.

Shannon laughed as Jared actually blushed. “Oh, this is good, the famous Jared Leto, blushing like a school girl.”

There was the click sound of a picture being taken.

“You did not just do that!” Jared yelled. “Give me that picture.”

Tomo laughed and started running to his room. Jared almost caught him, but Shannon tackled him preventing him from getting to Tomo. Tomo made it to his room and he heard the door being locked.

“Fuck, with a brother like you, who the hell needs enemies!” Jared said in disgust.

Shannon just laughed. “If we fall on hard times that picture might come in handy, besides Mother said she wanted some new pictures of you.”

“Piss off.” Jared said, stalking out of the room.

“Where are you going?” Shannon asked.

“To see a girl about a phone number.” He yelled back.

Shannon laughed even harder. “So, you’ll be back in like five hours.”

Jared just ignored his brothers’ remark.

He was fuming, sometimes he felt like strangling Shannon. He’d cooled off some by the time he reached Alena’s apartment.

He was about to knock when the door suddenly opened.

“Ehrm, hi there.” He said seeing it was Alena’s friend Tina. He was a little taken aback because of the doors sudden opening.

Tina smiled with a wicked twinkle in her eyes.. “She’s in her room.” She said and walked past him. “Enjoy yourself.”

Jared shook his head what a strange girl. He walked in closing and locking the door behind him.

He felt slightly uncomfortable at just walking into the apartment like that. He walked to Alena’s bedroom door. He stopped dead in his tracks, his heart beating in his mouth.

She stood with her back to him, dressed in a large t-shirt. As he looked she got onto the bed giving him a nice view of her very sexy lace undies. He thought it best to make his presence known so he cleared his throat. She jumped in fright letting out a frightened squeal, and swinging around quickly.

The two girls had spent the afternoon chatting until Alena yawned.

“You look tired, go to bed, I’ll let myself out.” Tina offered.

“Thanks Tina, I do feel a little tired.”

They hugged and she went to her room. She put on her over sized t-shirt that she loved to sleep in and started to crawl into bed.

Suddenly she heard someone clear their throat behind her. She jumped in fright and squealed. Her heart was beating so fast it hurt. She swung around to see who was behind her.

“Jared!” Her fright turned to anger. “You almost scared me to death!” She yelled. She jumped off the bed completely forgetting how scantily she was clad.

She started pounding him with her fists. He’d really given her a fright.
He grabbed her hands and then his lips came crushing down on hers. She was taken completely off guard. Her mouth was slightly open and he pushed his tongue into her mouth. Alena completely forgot about her anger and kissed him back.

They pulled away from each other and just looked into each others eyes for a moment.

Suddenly he picked her up and carried her to the bed, kissing her as he gently lay her down on it. He lay down next to her and his hands moved up under her shirt sending shivers up and down her body. She loved the feel of his hands on her skin.

She started pulling off his clothes; she wanted to feel his skin against hers. He grinned down at her. He undressed her completely and looked at her.

“You’re so beautiful.” He leaned down and started trailing kisses down from her neck continuing downwards to her stomach.

She moaned softly. She knew that this was happening too fast, but she wanted this so badly. Nobody had ever evoked this amount of emotion and longing in her. She'd face the consequences later.

Jared looked down at Alena, admiring her beautiful body. He loved the way she responded to him, so passionately. He heard her moan and smiled. He was going to make this something special, something she’d never forget.

Much later they lay entangled in each others arms. Alena was lying contentedly in his arms. He pulled her tight against him.

“Remind me to sneak up on you more often.” He said with a wicked grin.

Alena laughed while she turned dark crimson, and then seemed to remember something.

“How did you get in?”

“Your friend Tina let me. She came out as I was about to knock on the door.”

“I didn't think I’d see you again today.”

“I had to come; I needed to get your phone number.”

Alena laughed. “I think you’re supposed to get my phone number first and then get me in bed.”

“This way is better, now you have to give me your number.”

They fell asleep in each other’s arms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Okay so this is the final update. Enjoy and hope you all have a great weekend.