Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 25

Oh, I’d better let Tina know I’m leaving town!” She said, remembering her friends’ reaction the last time she’d disappeared. “Or else she’ll call the National Guard.”

Her comment made Jared laugh. “Please phone her, the last thing I need is to be arrested for kidnapping. Just imagine the headlines ‘Rocker kidnaps girl, holds her as sex slave.’”

Alena giggled “So now I’m your sex slave, oh the hard life.”
Jared just laughed.

She phoned Tina and explained about her leaving.

“Is he there with you?” Tina asked.

“Yes he is why?” Alena asked suspiciously.

“Just give him the phone; I want to talk to him.”

She held the phone out to Jared.

“She wants to talk to you.” She told him; shrugging her shoulders when he gave her a puzzled look.

“Hello Tina, how are you?”

Alena couldn't hear what Tina was saying, but Jared smiled so it couldn't be too bad.

“I’ll do that, bye Tina.” He said and hung up the phone; handing it back to her.

“She said to tell you to enjoy the break.” He told her.

“Was that all?” She asked suspiciously.

“Yes, what else could there be?” He replied; a little too innocently. He held the suite door open for her and she walked in. She heard him close the door behind them.

He grabbed her arm and swung her into his arms. “She did ask me to do one more thing.” Suddenly his lips were on hers and he kissed her deeply, playing with her tongue.

“Eew!” She heard from behind them. “Jared’s making out with a girl, Gee make them stop!”

Alena turned around in surprise only to see that the little hallway was filled with people, all looking at them with huge grins. She blushed even more and ducked her head.

“Don’t they make a cute couple?” One of them said; smirking.

“Shut up Gerard.” Jared said; but he said it with a smile. “What are you lot of degenerates doing here?”

“Ouch! Is that any way to greet your friends?” The man called Gerard said feigning a hurt look.

Jared took her hand and led her further into the suite.

She looked around at the faces, recognizing them. It was Gerard, Mikey, Frank, Bob and Ray of My Chemical Romance.

“Oh, wow! You’re My Chemical Romance!” She exclaimed.

All of them smiled at her.

“We know who you are too.” Gerard said.

“How do you know me, I've never met you before.” She asked surprised.
The men laughed.

“Although our rude friend over there didn't think to introduce you, you could only be Alena. Shannon and Tomo haven’t shut up about you since we got here.

Alena blushed again.

“To answer your question Jared; we’re also going to the benefit. When we heard you guys were here and also going we thought we could travel together and catch up some. It’s been a while since we got together.”

“Speaking of which, you’d better start packing.” Shannon spoke up. “We need to get to the airport.”

“I’ll go pack now.” He said. He started walking to his room still holding her hand.

Suddenly she felt herself being pulled from behind, making her let go of Jared’s hand.

He turned around a puzzled look on his face.

“No you don’t!” Shannon said. “She stays right here. The last time you only wanted to get her number and then we had to go get you from her apartment the next day. You’ll never finish packing with her along.”
Everybody laughed.

“Hey, it didn't take that long to give him my number!” She cried out without thinking.

She immediately realized that she’d said the wrong thing, because Shannon grinned at her wickedly.

“What were you doing all that time then?” He asked her wickedly.
Alena grimaced her face was already as red as it could get.

“I refuse to answer that question, as I might incriminate myself.” She replied.

Everybody laughed at her comeback. Shannon pulled her to the sitting room and pushed her into one of the couches. She saw Jared go into his room.

Frank immediately sat down next to her, giving her puppy dog eyes and putting his head on her shoulder.

“Can I have a kiss too?” He asked.

She looked at him a little taken aback. “Sorry Frank. I’m a once upon a time girl; I don’t do twice together.”

The others laughed and Frank looked a little disappointed.

“No fair, Jared has all the fun. I need a kiss.” He pouted and looked around at the others, then grinned wickedly.

“Tomo, give me a kiss.” He sang jumping up.

“Hell no, you keep away from me.” Tomo yelled trying to get away, but he tripped over a rug and Frank jumped on him giving him a kiss.

Jared came out of his room with a camera and took a picture.

“You did not do that! Delete that photo immediately!” Tomo yelled trying to disentangle himself from Frank.

Jared smirked at him, “Only if you delete the photo you took of me.”
“What photo?” Everybody yelled.

“You lot keep out of this, it’s between Tomo and me.”

“You were planning on telling me; weren't you Alena asked him.” She could see he was embarrassed and really wanted to know what was on that photo.

“I don’t think so.”

“That’s ok love; I’ll get it out of you one way or another.” She said smiling at him with narrowed eyes.

“Oh and how do you plan to do that?”

She laughed wickedly. “Now if I told you, you’d be able to counter me. So you’ll just have to wait and see.”

“Jared, you might have met your match with this girl.” Gerard said smiling.

Alena had thought that her Martians were crazy, but the MCR group was even worse. Combined with Jared, Tomo and Shannon it was havoc. She’d never laughed so much. Her stomach muscles ached from all the laughing.

They finally made it onto the plane.

“Are you happy?” Jared asked her.

“ I've never been happier, tired but deliriously happy.” She replied. He leaned down and kissed her.

“Gee!!” Frank yelled. “Their doing it again.”

She felt Jared groan into her mouth and she laughed.

“I can see this is going to be a very interesting trip.”

“Frustrating is more like it.” He replied.

“He won’t be around all the time.” She said.

She rested her head on his shoulder and was soon asleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
So after going over this I noticed I skipped a chapter. Sorry for the mishap, blame it on getting almost no sleep these last two weeks. My sleeping pattern is seriously out of whack. (FYI - this is the missing chapter)