Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 27

A few hours later they were awakened by a pounding on the door.

“Hey you two love birds, are you coming to dinner?” Gerard yelled through the door.

“I bet you just interrupted them.” They heard Frank say in a stage whisper.

There was a lot of laughing from the other side of the door.

Alena quickly got out of bed grabbing her clothes on the way and disappeared into the bathroom.
He pulled on his pants, made sure that Alena was out of sight and then opened the door.

Outside were Shannon, Tomo and the MCR guys. Gerard looked him up and down, taking in his appearance.

“Are we disturbing you?” He smirked.

He just gave them a lazy smile. “We’ll meet you downstairs.”

There was laughter. “Should we wait for you, or just go ahead and order.” Shannon asked with a grin.

He decided to ignore him and closed the door in their faces. He heard laughter from the other side.

They took a shower and then went downstairs.

There was a lot of laughing and talking around the table.

“How long have you guys known each other?” Alena asked.

“It’s been a few years.” Tomo said. “I always thought these two were crazy, but then I met this bunch their even worse.”

“The last time we performed together, Frank, Gee and the rest of the guys stole one of Jared’s guitars” Shannon laughed. “He nearly went ballistic, he was so upset.”

“What do you expect were talking about my babies?” Jared said indignantly.

“How did you get it back?” Alena asked.

Tomo grinned wickedly. “We stole Pansy.” He saw that Alena looked puzzled. “Pansy is Frank’s guitar.”

“Mikey laughed. “Frank ran around like a chicken with its head cut off, looking for it everywhere.”

“I did not?” Frank yelled a little childishly.

“Dude, you checked the fridge!” Mikey said almost falling off his chair he was laughing so much.

“We ended up holding a prisoner exchange.” Bob said. “I don’t know who was worse; they both checked their guitars from top to bottom.”

“Yeah, I swear they don’t even pay that much attention to their girlfriends.” Shannon said with a grin.

Alena turned to him, “If you had to choose between your guitars and me, who would you choose?”

He just gave her a tortured look which caused everybody to start laughing.

“Okay, I guess that tells me.” She said laughing along.

After that everybody drifted off to their rooms.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ok so here is the correct chapter 27. Sorry for all the mistakes lately.