Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 3 - Ready, set, go

When Alena got back to her apartment she headed straight for the shower. There was nothing like a shower to make you feel refreshed after a long boring day. She took a long hot shower and then fixed herself a grilled cheese sandwich for diner.

She walked to her room trying to decide what to wear. She settled on a black mini skirt with a bright red hem and a black top that laced up the back with bright red ribbons. She decided to wear a pair of gladiator sandals.
She had just finished her makeup, deciding to go for the smoky eye look and just put on some glittery lip-gloss, when she heard the doorbell.

When she opened it Tina came bouncing in. She started talking as she walked in, not even giving Alena time to say Hello.

"So, are you ready? I can't wait. How was your day? Can we go yet?

She fired the questions in quick succession. Alena laughed at her friends’ hyper mood.

"Slow down, won't you? I had the most amazing day!" She said. "You won't guess who came into the shop today."

"Who? Nicholas Cage?"

"Don't be silly, Jared and Shannon Leto as well as Tomo Miličević of 30 Seconds to Mars."

Tina's eyes went very round.

"No, you’re joking right."

"I'm dead serious, they were hiding from some of their fans, and they stayed for a while."

"Well, what were they like?" Tina cried out, she was jumping up and down in excitement.

"They were quite nice, Tomo was very quiet, Shannon has a great smile, but Jared, he's just amazing!" she sighed dreamily. "His eyes are even more amazing in person and his smile just blows you away."

"Someone's got a crush!" Tina teased. "Did you manage to get autographs or better yet phone numbers?"

"I didn't want to make them feel like I was another crazed fan, so no. We talked a little and then it was time to close up, so I led them out the back way so they won’t be seen by their fans and then they left."

"Wow, I'm so jealous. Wait, were they there when I phoned?"

"Yes." Alena laughed and told Tina about her falling off the chair and the fact that the three guys had seen it happen.

Tina laughed so hard that she had to hold her stomach as it hurt so much she actually rolled off the couch they were sitting on.

"It wasn't that funny!" Alena said indignantly, but she couldn’t help but laugh too.

"If you’re quite finished laughing at me, can we please go?"

They got their things together and left, it was still early so they decided to walk watching everyone rushing around.

There was already a cue outside the club when they arrived, so they got in line and waited. As they got to the front the bouncers stopped them.

"Sorry no more room, you'll have to wait or go somewhere else."

There was a slight commotion behind them but Alena and Tina didn’t take much notice as they were too disappointed at not being able to get into the club, but she noticed that the bouncers’ eyes widened a bit and wondered who was behind them.
♠ ♠ ♠
****************************************************************************************************

Hi all, here is chapter 3. Please look out for the next chapter as I will have another update after this one