Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 33 -

The rest of breakfast was spent laughing and joking. No one mentioned the article again.

“What happens today?” She asked.

“We all have sound checks and then the usual rounds of interviews. Then we’ll lounge around until the concert starts.” Tomo informed her.

“Let’s watch movies.” Frank yelled.

“Yeah, I’ve been meaning to watch a few horrors. Let’s get all the Saw movies.” Gerard said.

She groaned out loud, and all of them looked at her.

“What is it with you guys and horrors?”

“Horrors are just such fun to watch.” Bob said with a shrug.

The mars men all laughed.

“Alena gets too frightened. She watched Saw 4 with us and we spent the whole movie looking at her, she was more entertaining than the movie.”

She poked her tongue out at him. “I just wasn’t made to watch those things.”

“Oh, please. Don’t pretend that you wouldn’t like an excuse to be held by my brother, while you pretend to be terrified.” Shannon joked

“Since when do I need an excuse?” She got up and sat down on Jared’s lap, batting her eyes in an exaggerated fashion and pouted up at him.

“Jared I need a hug” She asked in her most winning way.

Jared complied and hugged her to him. The others laughed at him.

“She’s got you completely whipped.” Gerard smirked.

“You try saying no to her when she gives you those pleading eyes.” He replied with a wry smile.
She grinned at him.

“You know that you like it.”

He just grinned back at her, but from the look in his eyes she would definitely pay for her cockiness later.

“We’ve got some time before the first sound check; we’re going to check our equipment.” Gerard said and they left.

Shannon and Tomo left saying that they needed to check that all their equipment had made it safely.

“What are we going to do?” She asked Jared

He just smiled at her wickedly; his eyes having a very suggestive glint in them.

“Don’t look at me like that!” She said as she turned red. He laughed at her and pulled her into an embrace.

“You’re so delightful.” She loved it when he held her like that. She loved the warmth and his smell.

“How do you feel about a little outing?” He asked.

She wasn’t sure about going out in public. She didn’t feel like seeing another picture of herself in the press. Something of what she was thinking must have shown on her face.

“You can’t allow them to make you afraid, because then they win. Unfortunately as long as you’re with me they will target you.” She could hear the sadness and regret in his voice.

“You’re right, besides as long as you’re with me I can handle it.” She smiled at him and took his hand. “Where do you want to go?”

She was rewarded with one of his brilliant smiles.

“You’ll just have to wait and see.” He teased leading her out of the hotel.

He knew she was curious and he watched her from the corner of his eye. Finally she couldn’t hold out any longer.

“Jared, please won’t you just tell me where we’re going.” She pleaded.

He couldn’t help but laugh.

“I’m taking you to an art gallery. I want to show you some of my favorites.’

She smiled at him. “I love beautiful things, and I’d love to see what you like.”

“Somehow I thought you would.”

They wandered around stopping now and then to admire a particular piece. He found that she had a good appreciation for art. His phone rang and he walked out to answer it. When he got back Alena had moved on, he found her standing transfixed by a particular painting.

“Do you like it?” He asked as he put his arms around her.

“I love it.” She sighed. He decided it was time to go back to the hotel. There was no sign of the others, so they went to their room.

He grinned as she walked in front of him. He loved the way she moved. He closed the door behind them and swept her of her feet and into his arms. She just looked at him with those beautiful grey eyes of hers, while smiling.

“What are you up to Mr. Leto?” Just a little breathlessly.

“What gives you the idea that I’m up to something?” He asked, grinning at her innocently.

He carried her to the bed.

“I know that look; so don’t try acting innocent with me.”

He laughed. “I’m just longing for a little attention from my favorite girlfriend.”

He’d put her on the bed and she opened her arms “Then let me oblige you.” She said with a sexy smile
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi, I wanted to put this up yesterday, but due to a huge display of thunder and lightning I had trouble with my internet. This is on one of two updates.