Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 4 - Guess who?

"Hi there, sorry we're late. Have you been waiting long?"

Alena heard as she felt someone put his arm around her, she stiffened a bit and looked up at the man next to her with a slight frown between her brows and mouth opening ready to put the forward one in his place. Her eyes widened a bit in shock as she realized that it was none other than Jared Leto and just that fact was enough to still her initial retort. Next to her she heard Tina’s sharp intake of breath.

“Uhm, no we were just about to go in.” Tina said quickly reacting quicker than Alena.

“Good, can we go in?” Jared asked the bouncer, who had just denied them access.

“Yes, of course Mr. Leto. It’s a pleasure having you here.”

The bouncer replied ingratiatingly and let them through. He knew it was always good business for a new club to get a celebrity to frequent them; he would have gotten into big trouble if they had left because he had denied access to one of their friends.

Jared kept his arm around Alena and led her into the club. Tina followed with Shannon and Tomo, striking up a conversation as they went.

Alena couldn’t believe it, twice in one day, it seemed impossible. She was uncomfortably aware of Jared’s arm around her waist; her heart rate had gone up considerably when she realized who was standing next to her.

Someone must have informed the manager of the club of Jared’s arrival because he hastily came over and welcomed them.

“Good day, we’re so glad to have you here, is there anything we can get you?” He asked.

“Could you arrange a table for us please?” Jared asked. This was quickly done and the manager left them.

“I hope you don’t mind sharing a table with us.” Jared said with one of his heart stopping smiles.

“No of course not, you just surprised me.” Alena said smiling.

“Actually by the expression on her face when you put your arm around her she was ready to deck you.” Tina said giggling.

“I was not!” Alena cried out while blushing furiously. The three men laughed.

“Actually you didn’t look too happy about it.” Shannon joked.

“Well, maybe I was a bit put out. You never know what creeps are hanging around these places” Alena said blushing even more.

The others laughed at her.

“Do you come here often?” Tina asked.

Shannon grinned mischievously. “No, this is our first visit; my dear brother had this sudden urge to go out.”

“A good thing too, otherwise we wouldn’t have gotten in.”

Tomo grinned. “Being a celebrity does have its advantages.”

Alena had kept quiet and was just listening to the talk around the table. She was sitting next to Jared and she was painfully aware of him.

“Would you like to dance?” He asked her.

“Sure, I’d love to.”

He led her to the dance floor and they started to dance, she enjoyed dancing with him. He was quite good. She started to relax and enjoy herself. Maybe this isn't so bad, he seems pretty normal.
By the end of the dance she was quite out of breath and Jared led her back to the table. Tina seemed to be getting along well with Shannon and Tomo; they were laughing and talking as they approached the table.

Alena had to marvel at her friends ability to just jump in and make friends. She didn’t even seem to realize that these guys were celebrities and that most girls would give anything just to get a kind word from them.
♠ ♠ ♠
****************************************************************************************************
This is the second update for the day. Please feel free to comment. I hope to hear from you.