Status: Will be updated on a weekly basis - unless you're very good then maybe more.

Was It a Dream?

Chapter 7 - Just keep telling yourself that

After Shannon and Tomo left with Tina, they sat and talked. He found her to be intelligent as well as beautiful.

"Would you like to go home?" He asked although he definitely didn't want to see her go.

"Yes, it is getting a little late." She replied. Was it his imagination or did she seem a little reluctant to leave?

They walked out and he flagged down a taxi. In no time they had reached her apartment. He walked her to her door.
At least I know where she lives, he grimaced inwardly now he knew he was turning into a creep. He sounded like a damn stalker.

"Thank you for a great evening, I really enjoyed it"

She blushed as she said this, she looked so adorable. He really wanted to kiss her, but also knew that that would be a mistake.

"I have to thank you, Alena. This has been the most enjoyable evening I've had in a long time"

Jared was being sincere, since the breakup with his girlfriend all the fun had gone out of his life. To be honest even before the breakup the fun had gone out of life. Right now he couldn’t even think why he had stuck with her. Maybe it was just because he was stubborn by nature and hated to admit that he had made a mistake. The unhappiness in his love life had caused a lot of tension and unhappiness He'd found himself irritated by everyone and he hadn't even been able to write.

He just had to hold her, he stepped forward and hugged her, holding her perhaps a little longer than strictly necessary, but she didn't object. It feels so good, as if she belonged in his arms he thought to himself. He let go and took her keys opening the door for her.

"Keep safe Alena." He told her. He struggled with himself and finally gave in and hugged her again. “I’ll see you again soon.” He whispered in her ear.

He forced himself to leave before he lost control and kissed her there and then.

Jared's head was in the clouds. He was still in that state of mind when he got to their hotel suite. He was surprised to see his brother waiting for him when he entered.

"Did you enjoy your date?" He asked grinning wickedly.

"It wasn't a date, Shannon. She just happened to be there."

"When will you learn that you can’t lie to me?." Shannon asked laughing. "You so planned this whole thing. Red lights were blinking the moment my usually reserved brother decided to go clubbing. You like her don’t you."

"You've got a big imagination." Jared said, still covering as if his life depended on it.

Shannon just laughed "You just keep telling yourself that."

Jared blushed, damn, I'm turning into a real idiot and Shannon had always know which buttons to push.

Shannon only laughed harder, "Just go to bed Shan, and stop bugging me."
*****************************************************************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Hi there, hope you enjoy this update. Thanx for those who read the previous chapters. It is appreciated. Please drop a comment, I promise I don't bite..... well unless you want me to.