Tides

Will it ever end

"NO!" My eyes widen in discust and horror. "Annalie! You didn't!"
She starts to cry. Her hands protect her stomach. She doesn't move for 5 minutes.
"You can't be serious! Where is he? Ann! Where is he!"
She shakes her head. But quickly her head shoots up her eyes become daggers. Any worry she had a minute ago vanished. Her face turned to stone, she was protecting.
There's another thing to add to the list. We are protectors.
"YOU DON'T TOUCH HIM, MY BABY OR ME!" She yells. Hayden has to hear her. The door flies open and I hear many footsteps.When they reach the top of the steps Hayden is infront, turns quickly and runs to- My surprise- me. He holds me in his grip tight. But I can tell he's not restricting me. He trust me, unlike Annalie. He's helping me to keep my emotions locked up. Holding them in so I don't have too.
I throw my arms around him. I am not mad. Whatever anger I had inside me was gone. I needed my best friend. He was the only one I had he was my family so was Annalie. But this was different. He said "If you forgive me, I'll name the baby after you."
I fall out of his hold and to the floor. My knees gave out. I didn't know what to think. I desided. What was done was done I can't change it. I sit in my bean bag. Annalie and Hayden join. What happen? Our friendship was gone, but somehow I knew it was still there.
"I think we need to try something out before we go to your grandpa's." She shows the most slyest grin I've ever seen. I can't help but laugh. "What might that be love?" I said. I hear more thumps and jump and remember Yvette's still here.
When she reaches the top step I motion for her to come sit in my lap. She does. We all turn back to Annalie.
"Jackson, close your eyes." I do as she say's. "What is the thing you want most?" She ask. Confused I answer "I have it all. But my parrents." She sighs. "Invision your dream as I saw it."
I invison the dream. Guy's with guns pointed straight at me and the beautiful humans. When the gun clicks the women screams. I look at her and I'm right next to her. Someones... Holding me I am not a baby in this dream. I'm myself. But someones got me. It clicks. I am to stand along these people and help to kill.But we weren't alone. My eyes shot open before it can finish. My mouth is open I'm sweating. Annalie Hayden and Yvette are looking at me interested but wry.
I say "We need to figure this out!"
They all smile. I fill them in about what I saw. "What do you think stopped them before? If they could kill them just like that?"