Tides

A Little More Love

I stood on the front porch to my new home. Still clutching Yvette's hand, I walked into the mohagany doors into a long hallway: painted light brown that matched the shutters, the walls were lined with pictures and a spiral stair case to the right.
The people in the pictures looked kinda old. When I got to the end of the hall I saw a picture of a little girl and a baby boy, both had amazing blue eyes and silky blonde hair. My mom gasp and smiled at me. "Saida!" She yelled. "Come here!" She smiled at me and I heard "Coming mom." And some muttering on the phone. She ran down the stairs. Her goreous blonde hair fell to her waist. Her blue eyes met mine in the croud. She shreiked. "Jack!" She ran into my unopened arms. My eyes began to water.
She let go and took my shoulders. Her beautiful face was now red. I reached up and whiped away her tears. She looked into my eyes and and kissed my head. I was the one to wrap my arms around her this time. I held her tight. I had someone. Someone that loved me.

"Do y'all won't snack?" Mom came in the room with 3 bags of chips and several sodas. We all took one and said thank you. I sat on the red sofa between Saida and Yvette. Mom and dad sat in the chairs on my right and Annalie and Hayden were on the sofa across from me. "Dad." I say.
"Yes?"
"Are you gonna tell me now?"